Author Topic: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?  (Read 13792 times)

agenda21nwo

AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?
« on: April 21, 2014, 06:44:24 AM »
Aids came from monkeys. Did the African men fuck baboons, then spread it around?  Or did it come with the vaccines?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:48:42 AM »
God sent it to punish gays, obviously

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 06:50:51 AM »
God sent it to punish gays, obviously

THE guy in your avatar looks like the offspring of one of these mix-breedings.
Ψ

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »
The leading theory on Ebola is that it came from monkeys who had it and who were then killed and eaten by savages.

Perhaps the same for AIDS?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 06:52:23 AM »
THE guy in your avatar looks like the offspring of one of these mix-breedings.

Keith Williams is a good family man... What has he ever done to you??  >:(

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 06:53:45 AM »
Keith Williams is a good family man... What has he ever done to you??  >:(

YOU should pick a more flattering picture.
Ψ

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 06:55:16 AM »
YOU should pick a more flattering picture.
Glass houses spring to mind!

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 07:04:14 AM »
Vaccines...  ::)

Firstly it most likely didn't come from baboons. I suppose in theory it could have spread to humans from having sex with primates but is that really the most logical way an animal virus spreads to humans? How do most zoonoses spread? How do dogs spread rabies? Rats spread plague?

The most logical way it spread was from humans handling bushmeat. Maybe they cut their hand while chopping up contaminated chimpanzee flesh. If a human tried to screw a chimp, they would've died from the blood loss as a result of having their cock and balls ripped off, before they even had a chance to develop HIV.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 07:06:29 AM »
If a human tried to screw a chimp, they would've died from the blood loss as a result of having their cock and balls ripped off, before they even had a chance to develop HIV.

YOU sound knowledgeable  :o
Ψ

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 07:07:17 AM »
The leading theory on Ebola is that it came from monkeys who had it and who were then killed and eaten by savages.

Perhaps the same for AIDS?

This.^^^

Bushmeat is the culprit. As a LAT with a major research product supplier, you encounter and become familiar with all communicable simian diseases. SIV is just one. Herpes B virus is much more intimidating.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 07:09:08 AM »
If a human tried to screw a chimp, they would've died from the blood loss as a result of having their cock and balls ripped off, before they even had a chance to develop HIV.

That sounds like a challenge.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 07:12:29 AM »
YOU sound knowledgeable  :o

Yeah but I courted one first by leaving bushels of bananas and punnets of grapes for weeks so I could gain it's trust. Still didn't prevent me catching AIDS though  :(

agenda21nwo

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 07:13:37 AM »

Firstly it most likely didn't come from baboons. I suppose in theory it could have spread to humans from having sex with primates but is that really the most logical way an animal virus spreads to humans? How do most zoonoses spread? How do dogs spread rabies? Rats spread plague?

The most logical way it spread was from humans handling bushmeat. Maybe they cut their hand while chopping up contaminated chimpanzee flesh. If a human tried to screw a chimp, they would've died from the blood loss as a result of having their cock and balls ripped off, before they even had a chance to develop HIV.

Really?  Then please explain what Dr. Maurice Hilleman says here at 2.15...

jcxrQ

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:02 AM »
Some studies have shown that it is a lab made virus.  It was tested on Africans in some remote area and got out of control.  The Virus constantly mutates making it obvious that it is not a natural occuring virus.  Some thoughts are that the cure has been discovered but the FDA did not or will not approve it just yet.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:20 AM »

yes it's from the bushmeat
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 07:16:03 AM »
Some studies have shown that it is a lab made virus.  It was tested on Africans in some remote area and got out of control.  The Virus constantly mutates making it obvious that it is not a natural occuring virus.  Some thoughts are that the cure has been discovered but the FDA did not or will not approve it just yet.

Please post these studies. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 07:33:28 AM »

What if the chimp liked it?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 07:36:04 AM »

Yes, because REAL viruses NEVER mutate on their own  ::)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »
Bioengineering has a very good case. Evolutionary leaps of that caliber are a bit too amazing.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 07:41:19 AM »
Just the bite of an monkey would be enough for infecting any human with a virus. Its a known fact people are hunting animals for the use of selling them.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »
Bioengineering has a very good case. Evolutionary leaps of that caliber are a bit too amazing.

Nonsense.

BTW, pigs and chickens are known vectors for viruses to make a transgenic leap. Simians are an even shorter leap.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 07:50:22 AM »
Really?  Then please explain what Dr. Maurice Hilleman says here at 2.15...

jcxrQ

Oh boy...

He says that they brought monkeys carrying various infectious diseases. Firstly, it is clear that they are joking about the whole situation. Secondly, when does he say that they put AIDS into vaccines? They were trying to develop vaccines and had brought in these wild monkeys for research purposes. At no point did he say that he "put AIDS into vaccines for humans".

To suggest such a thing shows many levels of ignorance on the subject. Firstly, Maurice Hilleman is probably responsible for saving more lives than any other scientist in the 20th century. To suggest he knowingly created an AIDS riddled vaccine, having spent his life trying to save other lives, is insane.

Secondly, AIDS is the resulting pathology of the HIV virus i.e. the disease or group of symptoms that occur in a patient with prolonged  HIV infection. HIV is a strain of virus that only infects humans - it doesn't exist in any other species. Now, HIV arose in humans following infection by a closely related virus, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) which spread from chimpanzees. SIV was not compatible in humans upon initial infection (it couldn't survive) but a mutated strain was able to adapt and survive in its new host, hence the development of HIV.

So basically HIV (and the resulting AIDS disease) arose in humans from a primate precursor virus. For somebody to say that "AIDS was in vaccines" shows such a level of ignorance, that it nullifies any other opinions of that person on the topic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 07:57:20 AM »
Yes, because REAL viruses NEVER mutate on their own  ::)

Obviously you don't want to believe the truth.  Numerous stories about bioengineers testing a new virus on the Africans right around the same time as the AIDS virus came to be.  Some of those people died in a tragic helpicopter "accident".

You need to understand mutation.  In nature viruses don't mutate as quickly as the AIDS virus does.  That's why treatments are useless.  When scients nail it down, the virus changes again and again and again.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 08:02:59 AM »
Nonsense.

BTW, pigs and chickens are known vectors for viruses to make a transgenic leap. Simians are an even shorter leap.

Be as closed minded as you want. I only stated that the case was strong. I, just like you, have no definitive research dedicated to the subject. I know first hand what pathogens are capable of. I've committed entire days to euthanasia and necropsy due to the presence of tuberculosis. Quite the sight. Quite the feeling knocking down a 52 cage room.  :-[  I'll agree to disagree with ya pops.