Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton looks like dog S$% - geez!!!!  (Read 7331 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Chelsea Clinton looks like dog S$% - geez!!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2014, 08:09:29 AM »
Web Hubbell look alike - just sayin

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2014, 08:23:07 AM »
I have to be honest.  I'd do her.

But you guys would never know, because the SS wouldn't let me tell you all about it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2014, 08:28:12 AM »
Just getting my cheap shots in early

The first step to beating your mental health issues it to admit you have them so congratulations on finally admitting (what we've all known) that you suffer from OCD and the way your form of the illness manifests is that you must compulsively make 50+ posts per day on this board.
If  you could just switch that over to washing your hands 50 times a day or turning the light switch on and off 50 times a day this board would immediately improve

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2014, 08:35:28 AM »
The first step to beating your mental health issues it to admit you have them so congratulations on finally admitting (what we've all known) that you suffer from OCD and the way your form of the illness manifests is that you must compulsively make 50+ posts per day on this board.
If  you could just switch that over to washing your hands 50 times a day or turning the light switch on and off 50 times a day this board would immediately improve

Funny how you will respond to silly shit like this I post but never ever respond to serious ones that destroy your god king. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »

Funny how you will respond to silly shit like this I post but never ever respond to serious ones that destroy your god king. 

you've never made a serious post

you post the same stupid shit every day, day after day, month after month and year after year

and every 4 years you have a massive meltdown (different from your usual monthly meltdowns)

btw - I responded to the thread you started about leaving this board when you hit 100k in post

why are you still here?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:10 AM »
you've never made a serious post

you post the same stupid shit every day, day after day, month after month and year after year

and every 4 years you have a massive meltdown (different from your usual monthly meltdowns)

btw - I responded to the thread you started about leaving this board when you hit 100k in post

why are you still here?

100,000 posts... I'd forgotten about that. This kid must have no life outside Obama and GetBig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »
100,000 posts... I'd forgotten about that. This kid must have no life outside Obama and GetBig.

And work and relationship, and the gym, and goruck, and Spartan race, etc. 

Obama is good to mock and give me laughter.  Same with her idiot husband