Author Topic: GetBigVets IYHO which poster  (Read 4372 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: GetBigVets IYHO which poster
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
Flintstones is brutally deluded.

solid dude posters.
njflex/bigro/the ugly, never talk shit etc

humble
navy mike

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 06:53:49 PM »
this is a good place to come to shoot the breeze,and sometimes its turbulent and depending on who's involved can be great drama  ;D,,even guys like cleanest natural who can at times get you fired up by just posting a' ;D'can at least back it up with a pic or some mind control spin,,,simple simon 'uk'got tome for abit before he left and came back 'reprogrammed/rewired'now i love the guy,,other than that everyone is cool here .some here have gotten to know me via pm's they know who they are and are greatly appreciated...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 07:02:28 PM »
The most underappreciated getbigger is Big swinging Dicked Bob

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 07:04:36 PM »
visualperfection like my bros chiroflex/borracho is solid newcomer  like they were when they came aboard..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 07:48:55 PM »
ya I was there when whitewidow outed you for telling him you move a lot of opiate. I saw it all bro. funny it all got cleaned up rather quickly. Mensa bob saw it too I believe should you call my authenticity in this into question.

think LE doesn't know who's moving opiates you stupid fuck? every guy in every shithole town who moves is known. they'll take 16 18 24 months to build a book before they knock. good luck.

ok you little f@g.. you want to accuse me of 'moving a lot of opiate', you little fucking coward, post the screenshots.. ask whitewidow for them, I give anybody permission to post them you little fucking pussy. "you saw it all" huh? mensa bob did as well? well bring it on you little sissy, get him to validate your claim

accusing me of moving opiates.. lol.. and talking about here? #1 I dont' mess with recreational drugs, #2, after the years I spent in prison, do you think I'd be coming on a bbing msg board and talking about it to little twink rats like you?

I still have the fucking pm's saved and screenshots.. you want to know who moves opiates? whitewidow, you little English bitch. so keep on twisting your little stories about me around. fuckig pencil neck.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 08:04:50 PM »
ok you little f@g.. you want to accuse me of 'moving a lot of opiate', you little fucking coward, post the screenshots.. ask whitewidow for them, I give anybody permission to post them you little fucking pussy. "you saw it all" huh? mensa bob did as well? well bring it on you little sissy, get him to validate your claim

accusing me of moving opiates.. lol.. and talking about here? #1 I dont' mess with recreational drugs, #2, after the years I spent in prison, do you think I'd be coming on a bbing msg board and talking about it to little twink rats like you?

I still have the fucking pm's saved and screenshots.. you want to know who moves opiates? whitewidow, you little English bitch. so keep on twisting your little stories about me around. fuckig pencil neck.

hahahaha calm down nancy.  i can feel your angst from here. why are you so angry? cause you get caught in lie after lie? cause you get caught being a bullshitting liar? thats your own fault. dont go getting all sensitive at me for it.

may i ask you a serious question?

are you fucking retarded?

everyone here knows you 'supposedly' have a UGL, the underdosed shit i have heard it is- anyway, sunshine, i think you better get a little more well versed with what constitutes a felony offense when it comes to your choice of past times. you think theres a difference in sentencing time betwen opiates and anabolics? hahahah omg your quite the criminal arent you. no wonder youve done time once- your an idiot,.

like how FUCKING STUPID can you be to openly admit to having a UGL and dealing on a message board after having done time already. and then think 'well its not as bad as opiates if i was chopping opes i wouldnt be talking abt it on here' hahahah priceless.

no wonder you wont post a recent pic you've got BORN TO LOSE written all over you.

fuck your dumb. like DUMB.

b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 08:18:59 PM »
hahahaha calm down nancy.  i can feel your angst from here. why are you so angry? cause you get caught in lie after lie? cause you get caught being a bullshitting liar? thats your own fault. dont go getting all sensitive at me for it.

may i ask you a serious question?

are you fucking retarded?

everyone here knows you 'supposedly' have a UGL, the underdosed shit i have heard it is- anyway, sunshine, i think you better get a little more well versed with what constitutes a felony offense when it comes to your choice of past times. you think theres a difference in sentencing time betwen opiates and anabolics? hahahah omg your quite the criminal arent you. no wonder youve done time once- your an idiot,.

like how FUCKING STUPID can you be to openly admit to having a UGL and dealing on a message board after having done time already. and then think 'well its not as bad as opiates if i was chopping opes i wouldnt be talking abt it on here' hahahah priceless.

no wonder you wont post a recent pic you've got BORN TO LOSE written all over you.

fuck your dumb. like DUMB.

once again, feel free to post a list of the 'lies'... I haven't seen you post one, yet you continue to post the same 'ol 'you get caught in lies' line.

... and 'underdosed shit' that you 'hear'? more lies on your part.. I can actually NAME your lies, yet I occupy space in your mind constantly... I've give you $1000 for every member here who's done business with me. so, if my shit is 'underdosed', you should have ppl lined up to vouch for your claim and back it up with screenshots of the emails between me and them as well as you and them....

post them up.

i'll be waiting. you English snaggletooth sissy.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 09:21:35 PM »
Cleanest natural.

this..the name says it all
T

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
once again, feel free to post a list of the 'lies'... I haven't seen you post one, yet you continue to post the same 'ol 'you get caught in lies' line.

... and 'underdosed shit' that you 'hear'? more lies on your part.. I can actually NAME your lies, yet I occupy space in your mind constantly... I've give you $1000 for every member here who's done business with me. so, if my shit is 'underdosed', you should have ppl lined up to vouch for your claim and back it up with screenshots of the emails between me and them as well as you and them....

post them up.

i'll be waiting. you English snaggletooth sissy.
humble... no one... crazy   josh   the end
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 09:31:27 PM »
humble... no one... crazy   josh   the end

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeet

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 09:36:00 PM »
The most deluded is definitely goodrum

X

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 09:50:23 PM »
Flintstones is brutally deluded.

solid dude posters.
njflex/bigro/the ugly, never talk shit etc

humble
navy mike

Flint inspired this thread

Good call on bigro, amazing build aswell

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 09:51:20 PM »
humble... no one... crazy   josh   the end

humble noone? I actually dont mind him now but  Bwhahahahaha your a shit troll

Also did anyone here get the red dwarf ace rimmer whadda guy reference?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »
This intellectual stallion of towering mass and thong dropping prowess

That or he's the best damn troll in all of the Carolinas

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 10:10:40 PM »
BCF Approved: Navy Mike, and also NJFlex is one of the coolest cats you'll ever get to know.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »
BCF Approved: Navy Mike, and also NJFlex is one of the coolest cats you'll ever get to know.

your up there aswell, can someone clarify noone is american no?  I thought noone was a yank?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 10:15:34 PM »
your up there aswell, can someone clarify noone is american no?  I thought noone was a yank?

8)

No One is from this place:

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 10:20:15 PM »

if i dont remember wrong it was ww that askedyou for opiates but i dont remember you saying anything about it
 But then i dont remember how ugly my face is either so  my neighbours alwaya hears a scream every morning.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 10:23:10 PM »
ya I was there when whitewidow outed you for telling him you move a lot of opiate. I saw it all bro. funny it all got cleaned up rather quickly. Mensa bob saw it too I believe should you call my authenticity in this into question.

think LE doesn't know who's moving opiates you stupid fuck? every guy in every shithole town who moves is known. they'll take 16 18 24 months to build a book before they knock. good luck.

tbh if  i remeber it right it was ww that asked esf if he could get ahold of opiates but esf declined him. Not that it mathers there are still enough good stuff towrite the bewt movie ever =D

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 10:40:42 PM »
tbh if  i remeber it right it was ww that asked esf if he could get ahold of opiates but esf declined him. Not that it mathers there are still enough good stuff towrite the bewt movie ever =D

ESF The Movie 6 hour directors cut ...would be one hell of a ride!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 01:02:13 AM »
njflex is a cool dude. Visualization is a funny guy and great contributor, never sits on the fence either. Simple Simon is getbig's celebrity status by now. Delusions:

#Goodrum and his shredded stage presence

#Basile and his dominance of the bodybuilding scene circa 1901

#Wolfox and his imaginary triceps

#Esfitness is a multi-dimentional let down, I think he takes the clown crown.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 01:19:37 AM »
Flint inspired this thread

Good call on bigro, amazing build aswell

He's got one hell of a solid physique many won't even come close too, yet I never ever seen him slate someones physique or say "Im better than you".
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 02:01:27 AM »
He's got one hell of a solid physique many won't even come close too, yet I never ever seen him slate someones physique or say "Im better than you".

Humble dude hope he places  well in his upcoming comp

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2014, 02:04:42 AM »

#Basile and his dominance of the bodybuilding scene circa 1901

That mech-warrior shop of him is priceless