Author Topic: Warren Buffet's daily diet  (Read 11618 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Warren Buffet's daily diet
« on: April 21, 2014, 04:11:28 PM »
Veggies: Corn on cob, french fries, hash browns.
fruit: banana cream pic, strawberry shortcake.

several cherry cokes a day.
never drinks water.

plenty of mcdonalds.  Lived on McD hamburgers (using coupons) the entire time he visited china.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: Warren Buffet's daily diet
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »
He looks like it

ismoseppo

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:16:32 PM »

never drinks water.

plenty of mcdonalds.  Lived on McD hamburgers (using coupons) the entire time he visited china.

serious?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »
how about jimmy buffets  ???

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 04:19:47 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 04:21:15 PM »
It's ok. He can afford the hospital bill.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 04:30:06 PM »
little poor warren. :(

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 04:30:43 PM »
Warren is a disciple of the IIFYM/Adonis Principles ideology. A convert from the "I dont care what I look like I shit gold bricks" camp. Plus, when his heart stops working, he'll just buy a new one. Donor waiting lists don't exist for ultra wealthy Oracles.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »
Warren is a disciple of the IIFYM/Adonis Principles ideology. A convert from the "I dont care what I look like I shit gold bricks" camp. Plus, when his heart stops working, he'll just buy a new one. Donor waiting lists don't exist for ultra wealthy Oracles.

But he doesn't like gold.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 07:02:00 PM »
serious?

yep.  I'm watching a cool documentary him on netflix.  dude was a republican, bigtime, until a woman converted him. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 09:04:34 PM »
yep.  I'm watching a cool documentary him on netflix.  dude was a republican, bigtime, until a woman converted him. 

Omaha supposedly has miles of tunnels underneath that are used for child trafficking. Buffet early in his career outed some pedo's who worked at boys town...However some believe it was a dog and pony show and they moved shit underground.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 09:08:57 PM »
Omaha supposedly has miles of tunnels underneath that are used for child trafficking. Buffet early in his career outed some pedo's who worked at boys town...However some believe it was a dog and pony show and they moved shit underground.

I don't believe he's a diddler, but he sure as hell is buying up the railway system right now.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 10:12:24 PM »
Dude is obviously abusing the fuck out of aas...Jesus judging by the look of him I'd say at least 5 mg of test E, 1 mg tren (for the grainy look), 2 mg primo, 7 mg deca, 1 Iu gh, and .5 mcg superdrol per fiscal quarter at least... Chugging Cherry Coke by the gallon due to his insulin abuse...Very sad. He must be getting upwards of 10g of protein a day, dude will be on dialysis soon at this pace..

Dead by 125...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 10:21:22 PM »
I don't believe he's a diddler, but he sure as hell is buying up the railway system right now.

I don't know what he is...But there is a oddity to him and his family. I thought I read how his sister runs women's group or something and basically hates men...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 10:43:05 PM »

I've never heard of any such 'tunnels'.

Omaha is in the middle of nowhere, they'd have to build hundreds of miles of these 'tunnels'.. doesn't make sense when they can just use I29.. besides, where are they 'trafficing' the kids to? trailorpark to trailorpark?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
I've never heard of any such 'tunnels'.

Omaha is in the middle of nowhere, they'd have to build hundreds of miles of these 'tunnels'.. doesn't make sense when they can just use I29.. besides, where are they 'trafficing' the kids to? trailorpark to trailorpark?

I've read somewhere that it was an underground small type city under Boys Town. No idea how large it would be...Washington DC,  Vegas and San Fran supposedly have major underground "tunnels"...I thought Omaha was a weird place but it's also Weird one of the richest guys in the world has his home base there...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 09:58:51 AM »
I've read somewhere that it was an underground small type city under Boys Town. No idea how large it would be...Washington DC,  Vegas and San Fran supposedly have major underground "tunnels"...I thought Omaha was a weird place but it's also Weird one of the richest guys in the world has his home base there...

He was born and raised there I believe.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »

never drinks water.

This doesn't surprise me one bit.

The vast majority of people within wall street barely have time to "get out and get in" a good meal throughout the day. They follow a strict diet consisting of vending machine food and diet cokes 3-4x a day.

If not for the suits hiding the sad truth, you would come to see that a large contingent of wall street financiers are very much out of shape.

Papa Warren can do no harm. The man has paved the way for so many and has influence over the most powerful individuals in our nation. On weekends, you can find him having a big mac with his granddaughter at McDonalds.

"1"

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 10:19:44 AM »

never drinks water.

I call bullshit on Warren Buffet skipping business lunches to go spend coupons in McDs.

I also call bullshit on that diet. You saying he eats the same thing every day - considering all the travel & business lunches/dinners he goes to.

Honestly - so much hype surrounding Buffet.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 10:22:35 AM »
This doesn't surprise me one bit.

The vast majority of people within wall street barely have time to "get out and get in" a good meal throughout the day. They follow a strict diet consisting of vending machine food and diet cokes 3-4x a day.

If not for the suits hiding the sad truth, you would come to see that a large contingent of wall street financiers are very much out of shape.

Papa Warren can do no harm. The man has paved the way for so many and has influence over the most powerful individuals in our nation. On weekends, you can find him having a big mac with his granddaughter at McDonalds.

"1"

Warren Buffets office is in Omaha. He's not on Wall St.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »
I call bullshit on Warren Buffet skipping business lunches to go spend coupons in McDs.

I also call bullshit on that diet. You saying he eats the same thing every day - considering all the travel & business lunches/dinners he goes to.

Honestly - so much hype surrounding Buffet.

i think it was his sister in the documentary.  she was saying how he's good at this, good at that... the only problem is his diet... nonstop junk and dislikes fruit/veggies.  I know there's a ton of hype surrounding him (and the video was pretty complimentary) but I doubt she'd just make that part up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
Warren Buffets office is in Omaha. He's not on Wall St.

Who said he is on Wall Street?

I said, that "the vast majority of people within wall street barely have time to "get out and get in" a good meal throughout the day". The nature of the work that he does goes hand-in-hand with what is done on a daily basis in Wall Street. Due to the nature of the work done, you barely have time to breathe, let alone get a good meal in.

Regarding there being "so much hype" surrounding Buffet, it's deserved. The man has led one of the most successful financial holding companies in American History (Berkshire). Berkshire, under his command, has grown their book value by just about 20% each year for the last 45-50 years. They have diversified into owning shares of well over a dozen other companies AND Berkshire has managed to beat the S&P's rate of return since the late 60's. I don't think anyone even comes close.

So, about the hype.... yeah, it's warren-ted.

"1"

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »
Dead by 89

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »

never drinks water.

waste of life to be that frugal when you are that loaded. Fuck that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2014, 11:01:04 AM »
waste of life to be that frugal when you are that loaded. Fuck that.

Yeah i dont understand these types of assholes. The guy has enough money to do things we can only dream about..his possibilities are virtually limitless. Id have so many awesome projects and adventures going on all the time.

Yet he still drives the same old truck, lives modestly and frugal, uses coupons ( ::)), eats at fucking mcdonalds..what an asshole. What is the point of having all that money(opportunity) and not do anything with it?? Its like a slap in the face of everyone else.