Author Topic: Loss of Strength  (Read 3991 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Loss of Strength
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 01:12:24 PM »
Interesting that you mention that, one of my most embarrassing experience in the gym was in front of a hot chick, when I was a teenager I was going heavy on the legpress and when I got up to rest on the bench, this cutie said to me wow you are strong so I got pump up add two more plates to the leg press start pressing then got stuck and could not press it up so I scream help and this gym rat came over and help me to push it up.

Ooofff....that's a "he'll never recover" status in getbig. Thanks for sharing  lol

In line or may be mine is worse, early 20s sexting this girl for weeks on end about how much I'm.gona destroy that pussy....I was finishing off a deca cycle...when the night came a 20 minute blow job couldn't get my dick to flinch....I had no viagara either, we aborted the mission as it was a no hope, she said it was ok and feeling sorry for me and dead nice about it, but I'm sure she laughed at me next day with her friends.   
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »
Ooofff....that's a "he'll never recover" status in getbig. Thanks for sharing  lol

In line or may be mine is worse, early 20s sexting this girl for weeks on end about how much I'm.gona destroy that pussy....I was finishing off a deca cycle...when the night came a 20 minute blow job couldn't get my dick to flinch....I had no viagara either, we aborted the mission as it was a no hope, she said it was ok and feeling sorry for me and dead nice about it, but I'm sure she laughed at me next day with her friends.   

This is a personal nightmare fear for me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 02:34:10 PM »
Today I was working chest and triceps and I was struggling with the weight that I normally use on some exercise, maybe it was because of the 20 reps squats from yesterday, have this ever happen to you guys and what do you think cause this shit.
bingo. your body gains muscle as a whole unit you can disproportionate muscle growth and endless growth . this is why a "natural" is better off playing a sport like basketball or soccer or doing manual labor something constructive
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 02:39:28 PM »
Ooofff....that's a "he'll never recover" status in getbig. Thanks for sharing  lol

Deca Dick Of Peace

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 03:10:16 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
There's a little bit of Foozle in all of us, friends.

Fuck off Gayner.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »
Deca Dick Of Peace

Absolutely....strangest thing ever...my dick lost sensitivity, she might as well be licking the fridge door for all I cared. No sensation of pleasure whatsoever  :-[

That was the last time I ever touched it. It's been 10 years.
S