Author Topic: Going on a date with 20yr when mid thirties  (Read 9730 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Going on a date with 20yr when mid thirties
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 01:54:41 PM »
Don't have too many expectations. I'm 33 and going out on a date with a 20 year old this Friday night. I've been out with a few that age and occasionally you'll find one that's relatively mature and can hold a decent conversation. For the most part tho they're annoying as fuck. I can't be bothered with women my age, they start to go down hill rapidly after about 27 and if you come across a decent looking, childless, single woman around 30 there's always a reason for it.

LOL!!  "go down hill rapidly after about 27"

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 01:56:29 PM »
Don't have too many expectations. I'm 33 and going out on a date with a 20 year old this Friday night. I've been out with a few that age and occasionally you'll find one that's relatively mature and can hold a decent conversation. For the most part tho they're annoying as fuck. I can't be bothered with women my age, they start to go down hill rapidly after about 27 and if you come across a decent looking, childless, single woman around 30 there's always a reason for it.

Once again - truth. At your age (if you are at least somewhat in shape and have a JOB) - 23-24 would be the sweet spot. Females physically go downhill quite a lot faster compared to males, pregnancies, etc... so 8-10 years younger is a very good deal. A stable male with some experience/authority and a younger female with a fertility. They must not be rocket scientists, generally it's enough that there are good habits (of reading books/educating oneself) and a proper upbringing by their parents. Everything else a man can/must teach a female by himself.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 01:59:49 PM »
I'm currently dating an 18 year old Puerto Rican girl. I'm old enough to be her grandfather but she loves the muscles and she loves the way I screw her. I take an all natural herbal supplement my buddy at the health food store recommended and I'm hard as a brick for hours.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 02:02:48 PM »
I'm currently dating an 18 year old Puerto Rican girl. I'm old enough to be her grandfather but she loves the muscles and she loves the way I screw her. I take an all natural herbal supplement my buddy at the health food store recommended and I'm hard as a brick for hours.

Your stories are more fake than kim kardashian butt.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 02:04:03 PM »

A lady boy in Thailand would be more believeable.

On a side note, I know one fella who was like 50 and used to fuck his stepdaughter of like 18-19yo when the mommy was away. The word was that said girl was a sex addict and used to fuck many guys. I guess old geezer had quite an excitement going on, eagerly waiting while his wife will go out of home so he could plow her daughter furiously.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »

On a side note, I know one fella who was like 50 and used to fuck his stepdaughter of like 18-19yo when the mommy was away. The word was that said girl was a sex addict and used to fuck many guys. I guess old geezer had quite an excitement going on, eagerly waiting while his wife will go out of home so he could plow her daughter furiously.
Your post makes me uncomfortable.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 02:39:19 PM »
lol @ past 2 posts
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »

What is her exact location?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 03:08:58 PM »
Why a 20 year old would want to date a 30-something:

1. Money
2. Maturity not found in some fellow 20 somethings
3. Seeking father figure
4. She likes you, and you just happen to be older

Source: I'm 20

Hint: only 4 leads to any meaningful relationship

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 03:10:32 PM »
What is her exact location?

She's now past her prime (probably like 24), lives somewhere in Uk and probably doesn't look anything close to what she used to look like (7/10). You may try searching her on pof, just ask them randomly if they ever were plowed by their stepdad. Hope this helps.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 03:11:46 PM »
A lot of guys that age are immature too. Some girls get over that and want a mature guy.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »
A lot of guys that age are immature too. Some girls get over that and want a mature guy.

Men are generally mature enough to know what they want, though. Which for most is a warm body that has a hole of variable moisture between its legs. The rest follows from there.

95% of women under 30 don't know what they want. It's what makes them so easy to manipulate and so open to suggestion with the right male partner. Those who don't appreciate this won't know how to control them. And control is what they want, whether they spell it out or not.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
I could not stand to be around a young broad on a date. If she where mute maybe. Plus most young gals are not as good in bed as mature women. ;) tell the youngster to leave her phone at home, if she refuses then your wasting your time.
h

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 09:10:53 PM »
meh 20 is a bit young. Im 21 and its young for me lol. 23-25 is a huge difference in maturity level i have found
l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2014, 09:21:36 PM »
meh 20 is a bit young. Im 21 and its young for me lol. 23-25 is a huge difference in maturity level i have found

Good to hear you're finally one year older since your registration 5 years ago.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2014, 10:02:39 PM »
There was a early 20 some year old in my store today with her father in law. She did not stop talking the entire 15 minutes she was in there.  Not a single break. I could not hear myself think actually.  Nausea almost set in.  I almost had to go outside and take a deep breath. This is why I appreciate the asian culture. Women, do not speak unless spoken to. Generally.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »
Why a 20 year old would want to date a 30-something:

1. Money
2. Maturity not found in some fellow 20 somethings
3. Seeking father figure
4. She likes you, and you just happen to be older

Source: I'm 20

Hint: only 4 leads to any meaningful relationship

So true!
They also seek some leadership to feel secure. And they just want to be appreciated and feel special.

BTW: if she yaps too much, you're not doing it right! You either make her feel uncomfortable, you're boring and/or you're not kissing enough.

Source: me, when I was in my twenties.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2014, 11:22:33 PM »
Am I going to be wanting to tear my ear drums out after 30 mins?Anyone dated significantly younger?

Don't rush check mum first

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2014, 11:23:52 PM »
When I see a beautiful woman over the age of 30 who has no kids and was never married and has plenty of relationships I always ask myself why is it that no man wanted to marry her something is wrong with this picture.,

30 and single/no kids... unless she's VP at a bank or doing very well in medicine, there are MAJOR red flags on this one.

She will be the MASTER at highlighting her strengths and hiding the crazy by this point.  Look out for things like "I'm a 3-hole girl" after 2 beers and a "confession" that she's into girls and loves 3-ways too, once she's comfortable in her relationship.  Gentlemen, this is the ol' bait-and-switch.  You make her follow thru now, or you run.  No other way about it.

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2014, 05:00:28 AM »
I don't really think it matters.  I'm 35 and went on a date with a 19 year old last year.  Girls don't really ever mature besides physically.  The 28-40 girls are usually the worst.  They expected to be married by now and seem to want to take it out on everyone.  They are bitter and hopeless which no one wants to be around.  If they have kids it is even worse because they have yet another reminder that like isn't what they were promised.  Over 40 with no kids seem to be better.
Come get me.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2014, 06:27:01 AM »
30 and single/no kids... unless she's VP at a bank or doing very well in medicine, there are MAJOR red flags on this one.

She will be the MASTER at highlighting her strengths and hiding the crazy by this point.  Look out for things like "I'm a 3-hole girl" after 2 beers and a "confession" that she's into girls and loves 3-ways too, once she's comfortable in her relationship.  Gentlemen, this is the ol' bait-and-switch.  You make her follow thru now, or you run.  No other way about it.

To be fair, when you say "single", you mean "never married".

Because there's lots of technically single women in their early 30s who are recently divorced, without kids. Happens a lot. Him and her spend their 20s building legacies in the corporate world (for whatever that's worth), only to realize they've grown apart, had a tryst or two in the office, or one refuses to put their career on hold or change it so the other can (i.e. he gets re-located from SF to Cleveland, and she refuses to drop her six figure job just so he can become Sr VP of Supply Chain for P&G out in Cincinnatti.)

So she stays in SF, they divorce (possibly acrimoniously) and she's embittered and looking for something new. She spends too much time at work, just lost half her potential 401K (her husband and her split it 50/50), and needs to live a little.

She's not crazy. She just works too much. She is also not ready to repeat the mistakes she made with hubby #1. That can be good (i.e. more adventurous) or bad (i.e. more demanding). Tough to say.

But there are lots of near-wealthy recently divorced 30-something women out there without kids. But some of them want kids bad. Doesn't matter what your job is...the biological clock ignores no woman.

This, by the way, is not my personaly experience. I showed this thread to the wife last night Rob, and this is what she told me. Beats me if she's right. But she says she has lots of co-workers at the office who are like this. Probably hyperbole, but you never know.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2014, 06:58:04 AM »
I hope when I am mid thirties I can go out with a 20 something

,how is your friends/family/work reacting?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2014, 06:58:49 AM »
good call - I wasn't talking about those who had been married - -- -

oh yeah, I wasn't counting the divorcees.  That happens a ton.  Locally, it's not about $$... it's about "they had kids at 28... now the kids are in school, they're 33 and he finally decided it was time to bail".

Luckily, girls at that position/age can be an absolute steal.  They are loyal, they know how to take care of you.  The va-jay-jay is in good shape.  They just want to be loved.  They don't care if you're a little thin on top.  They're realistic about things.  They're not about drama cause they have kids.  yes, that group is a keeper group.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 07:02:24 AM »
17 is the new 35 for women!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2014, 08:12:25 AM »

Sounds like buyer's remorse to me.