Author Topic: how do I know pros use large dosages  (Read 9135 times)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
how do I know pros use large dosages
« on: April 22, 2014, 04:15:26 PM »
Well I don't exactly, but through deduction I have a good idea they do .Let me explain. One thing all the pros say and is never denied, they are all infertile. I have four children and I was doing what I consider large doses when each of them were conceived over 1 grm.test and 100mgs.anadrol for my first(both pharmaceutical grade.goldmine test and Syntex anadrol). I only had sex with her one time.With my last one I was preparing for a show and it was 7 yrs later so my dosages were higher and had been on the whole time.Its been 15yrs since then and my dosages are higher and I'm still fertile.This is not scientific but unless I'm special, guys are using huge dosages.I never use any kind of pct.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: how do I know pros use large dosages
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 04:32:58 PM »
The guys are obviously using higher dosages than any one else. Unless you get some guy like greg valentino who is just fucking insane. I have
heard of power lifters taking 10 grams of testosterone a week. Ironically though it is true that to be pro you have to use big dosages. But also whats so fucked up is that even trying to build up to high dosages of around 1500mgs to 2000mgs of steroids can fuck some one up pretty bad.

I would say though that the concept of using huge dosages probably ruins more bodybuilding physiques than it helps. Not many people can handle it. Physically or psychologically.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 06:06:33 PM »
LOL. Ask Ronnie Coleman if he is infertile.
S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 11:53:17 PM »
There's one man who should be doing paternity tests...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 06:54:12 AM »
really!

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 03:33:08 PM »
yea i have some buddies in the powerlifting scene some of the top competing guys are using 10 grams test and 5+ grams other shit no joke. like 500 dbol 500 anadrol every day with 300 npp 300 tren ace crazy shit and my guess is pro bodybuilders are pushing somewhere above that. with 15+ iu pharma growth yes there is probably exceptions to this with genetic freaks. but obviously guys at 260+ sub 8% bf year round arent on 500 mg test 4 iu gh .
My thought is anybody who makes aliving with their physique or appearance is using PEDs of some sort. wy the fuck wouldnt you? these guys use any edge they can get. these guys are always pushing the limits.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 11:17:03 PM »
theres no way pro bodybuilders are pushing in 15 plus gms of gear a week, one would not be able to workout for the pain all over.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »
theres no way pro bodybuilders are pushing in 15 plus gms of gear a week, one would not be able to workout for the pain all over.

I know he is not Pro but Bostin Lloyd claimed he was using 12 grams to get ready for a show. pretty sure he was telling the truth it was the show he blew because he fucked up a injection and hit a nerve about 1 week out and dropped out of the contest

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 06:33:27 AM »
what about diet

who on getbig actually has a professional one

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 07:14:32 AM »
what about diet

who on getbig actually has a professional one

I have the exact diet dexter was using in the mid nineties

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 07:42:50 AM »
I know he is not Pro but Bostin Lloyd claimed he was using 12 grams to get ready for a show. pretty sure he was telling the truth it was the show he blew because he fucked up a injection and hit a nerve about 1 week out and dropped out of the contest
exactly i believe he was about 260 lean too. on top of that he was using gh, peptides 4-6x a day slin, etc. he seems to think every pro is pushing this dosages. i cant imagine injecting like 10 ml of gear pinning peps 4 times a day wuth slin and ghtiming meals.working out and pumping tons of synthol. it has to be a nightmare after a few weeks.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 11:48:41 AM »
The most I pushed was 18ml, yes 6 3ml syringes (for a very short time) and I must say it was hell on earth. I'm sure pros are great at knowing inject sites and having someone inject hard to reach areas but when doing it urself, forget it

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 12:09:17 PM »
exactly i believe he was about 260 lean too. on top of that he was using gh, peptides 4-6x a day slin, etc. he seems to think every pro is pushing this dosages. i cant imagine injecting like 10 ml of gear pinning peps 4 times a day with slin and ghtiming meals.working out and pumping tons of synthol. it has to be a nightmare after a few weeks.

Yes you are right he was also shooting HGH like 4 times a day and several peptide fragments along with huge synthol injects. Bostin iis self destructive in a sense! He seems like a OK guy but he could gain off of half that amount he takes. I can't imagine what he would use in 10 years

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
10 years? Might not make it if he keeps that up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 02:06:45 AM »
I have yet to hear of someone going that high, I have seen 10 gms per week.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 02:43:12 AM »
The most I pushed was 18ml, yes 6 3ml syringes (for a very short time) and I must say it was hell on earth. I'm sure pros are great at knowing inject sites and having someone inject hard to reach areas but when doing it urself, forget it

back in '02 I'd shoot a bottle of pet pharma enan and a bottle of denkall eq in 1 sitting.

3cc rear delts, 2cc front delts, 2cc biceps, 3cc glutes.

surprisingly didn't hurt much. now I dred putting 2cc in my shoulders and 3cc in my glutes once a week.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
Yes you are right he was also shooting HGH like 4 times a day and several peptide fragments along with huge synthol injects. Bostin iis self destructive in a sense! He seems like a OK guy but he could gain off of half that amount he takes. I can't imagine what he would use in 10 years
its weird he seems to thrive on people calling him crazy and just overall going against the tide. he will continue to push the dosages and shit until he eventualy self destructs.
he is also "advising" 18 year olds to jump on 2 grams of gear . gram of test and gram of anabolics...why a 22 year old is being paid to advise anyone is beyond me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 01:42:03 AM »
back in '02 I'd shoot a bottle of pet pharma enan and a bottle of denkall eq in 1 sitting.

3cc rear delts, 2cc front delts, 2cc biceps, 3cc glutes.

surprisingly didn't hurt much. now I dred putting 2cc in my shoulders and 3cc in my glutes once a week.
but you look like shit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
but you look like shit

you have no idea how I look.

btw, you look like a 175lb gymnast with horrible acne and down syndrome. soon as you go off, you'll shrivel back to 160lbs of skinny fat, and still have that cystic acne and mild mental retardation.

you pay your child support yet? or you still spending all your 'unemployment' money on more steroids and neglecting your child?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 12:31:51 PM »
you have no idea how I look.

btw, you look like a 175lb gymnast with horrible acne and down syndrome. soon as you go off, you'll shrivel back to 160lbs of skinny fat, and still have that cystic acne and mild mental retardation.

you pay your child support yet? or you still spending all your 'unemployment' money on more steroids and neglecting your child?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »

keep on trolling with my pics from 3-4yrs ago after 5yrs of 200mg test every two weeks eating ramen noodles and peanut butter. I was still 60lbs heavier than you.

feel free to fuck up another thread.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »
keep on trolling with my pics from 3-4yrs ago after 5yrs of 200mg test every two weeks eating ramen noodles and peanut butter. I was still 60lbs heavier than you.

feel free to fuck up another thread.
as far as getbig is concerned, this is the best you ever looked untill proven otherwise

live with it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
as far as getbig is concerned, this is the best you ever looked untill proven otherwise

live with it

lol.. until proven otherwise.

lol@ you thinking you matter.

as far as any real man is concerned, you're deadbeat dad and an embarrassment to men everywhere, until proven otherwise.

you're not mentally fit to be a father. you leave your child in the custody of a woman you claim is a 'gold digging negra whore' ? why not give the child up for adoption and give him the opportunity for a chance for a decent life? something you child will never have with you as his father and the 'nergra whore' as a mother. great roll models you guys are... you're a real man.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 12:49:13 PM »

live with it

ES this is true bro. If ur shooting massive amounts of gear then u must have some pics to prove otherwise, even just a snap shot, blur out any distinguishing features.

Otherwise that's the best you've ever looked..

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »
lol.. until proven otherwise.

lol@ you thinking you matter.

as far as any real man is concerned, you're deadbeat dad and an embarrassment to men everywhere, until proven otherwise.

you're not mentally fit to be a father. you leave your child in the custody of a woman you claim is a 'gold digging negra whore' ? why not give the child up for adoption and give him the opportunity for a chance for a decent life? something you child will never have with you as his father and the 'nergra whore' as a mother. great roll models you guys are... you're a real man.

Fucking hell, how can you keep posting all this shit without backing it up.  ;D

Mate, people are fucking laughing at you.

You look like a fucking skinny fay gym rat, now fuck off or post a pic.