Author Topic: Jeremy Piven on tiptoes, ashamed of being a Manlet  (Read 16893 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Jeremy Piven on tiptoes, ashamed of being a Manlet
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 12:58:43 AM »
he always plays poweful alpha type characters.

in real life he would ask for a private posing session after the O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 06:48:16 AM »
Did a great job in seinfeld as George Costanza
and that was it,the full on i'm dead as an actor unless I get something done by 93/94 he started moving hairline back forward yr to yr.he was going bald playing a teenager football player in movie 'lucas'

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »
Yes, confirmed by a couple of security people, Tom Cruise is small framed and around 5'7. But is somewhat athletic, had been doing a lot of his own stunts, don't know about currently...he's getting older now.

Piven is around the same height, given a inch or so. Tends to want to take over a set when working and can be annoying I have been told.

Ignore any PR releases from the studios, mag/TV profiles, stills, that are given out. The movie going public can't handle the truth. Standing in line behind Jessica Biel last year, at a Los Feliz market...very plain looking I must say. Kind of bummed me out, really. She's a little less than 5'8 or so..in sandals.
F

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
Yes, confirmed by a couple of security people, Tom Cruise is small framed and around 5'7. But is somewhat athletic, had been doing a lot of his own stunts, don't know about currently...he's getting older now.

Piven is around the same height, given a inch or so. Tends to want to take over a set when working and can be annoying I have been told.

Ignore any PR releases from the studios, mag/TV profiles, stills, that are given out. The movie going public can't handle the truth. Standing in line behind Jessica Biel last year, at a Los Feliz market...very plain looking I must say. Kind of bummed me out, really. She's a little less than 5'8 or so..in sandals.

I believe ya on Biel, she's really nothing special it boggles the mind why people hold her and Miley Cyrus and Kardashain, etc, etc in such high regard

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:04 PM »
i heard all he eats is sushi and rather then leaving money for a tip he leaves the waiter or waitress a signed copy of whatever season of entourage he has in his car that day

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »
Yes, confirmed by a couple of security people, Tom Cruise is small framed and around 5'7. But is somewhat athletic, had been doing a lot of his own stunts, don't know about currently...he's getting older now.[/b]

He did a backflip off a car in The Outsiders.

That looked pretty cool.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 04:04:40 PM »

Ignore any PR releases from the studios, mag/TV profiles, stills, that are given out. The movie going public can't handle the truth.

Standing in line behind Jessica Biel last year, at a Los Feliz market...very plain looking I must say. Kind of bummed me out, really. She's a little less than 5'8 or so..in sandals.

What's confirmed? EVeryone knows Cruise is short.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 04:10:12 PM »
i read jeremy piven on rippetoes. that would have been way better. picture of him ripped and juiced up for a new movie.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 04:22:57 PM »
I believe ya on Biel, she's really nothing special it boggles the mind why people hold her and Miley Cyrus and Kardashain, etc, etc in such high regard

It's cause they are rich and famous , simple as that

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 05:31:30 PM »
Jeremy Piven quit Broadway one day just by not showing up and got a doctor to say that he had mercury poison from eating too much sushi...The guy is a total head case...Also known fact is that any one who does a Broadway play is a tinkerbell...Hollywood is 95% homo and Broadway in 100%.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 02:59:32 AM »
Cruise is small, but he's taller than Piven. ::)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 03:08:39 AM »
Cruise is small, but he's taller than Piven. ::)

Cruise is dwarfing Piven. :D

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 03:11:55 AM »
The one that is surprisingly freaky small is Stallone. :o

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 03:12:58 AM »
What's confirmed? EVeryone knows Cruise is short.

Lol! Common knowledge since the 80's and now we have a confirmation

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:15 AM »
what a twat...tiptoes? fucking disgrace to manlets worldwide!

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 03:46:21 AM »
I think it would be better if manlets slouched to show that they are proud of their short stature.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 03:51:31 AM »
I think it would be better if manlets slouched to show that they are proud of their short stature.

to half squat like "whuddupp?" or just walk around like this repping og manlet status baby

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 04:09:07 AM »
to half squat like "whuddupp?" or just walk around like this repping og manlet status baby

Check the O.R.

You like it so far?