Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman was not the Best Mr. Olympia!  (Read 5696 times)

whitewidow

Ronnie Coleman was not the Best Mr. Olympia!
« on: April 23, 2014, 04:21:07 AM »
Looking back at some of Ronnie Colemans Olympia pictures,Ronnie looks like a huge mass of mess! I honestly don;t know how the hell he won 8 Mr. Olympias. Alot of you guys cannot argue the last few Olympias he won he looked awful! Just a huge massive amount of shitty muscle. he looks like a mess in alot of those videos. I personally thin Flex Wheeler had a better Physique then Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie did earn maybe the first couple of Mr. Olympia comps but no way should he of won 8! that was just silly! Ronnie had a spilling over gut,slight palumboism, Huge waist, slight gyno, just a huge massive mess! Ronnie was not sharp at all!

That is just my opinion. I appreciate Dexter jacksons physique over Ronnie Colemans. Looking back at alot of the old Olympias when Ronnie was younger guys like Flex Wheeler to me looked to be the best. I know flex fucked up his whole life bodybuilding but Flex wheeler had the best physique -IMO, same with guys like Dexter Jackson they are just flawless! Maybe not the biggest but they are the sharpest Physiques. Even jay was a decent Mr. O but his waist was so blocky. I think Jay should of beat Ronnie a few of those years when they gave it to Ronnie. At most I have Ronnie winning 2 Mr. Olympias. I can post some links of Ronnie right before a show and he looks like just a mess! Dexter and jay should of won some of Ronnies sandows or even chris cormier if he were to come in the show totally peaking. No way should Ronnie of won 8 Mr.Olympias. not trying to hate he did deserve a few but there was some serious talent right along side him. Not hating on big Ron he just did not bring it in his last few shows.

The Onion

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman was not the Best Mr. Olympia!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 04:25:16 AM »
I've never heard anything like that before. Where do these thoughts come from?

If what you say is true we should think about what real life consequences it would bring for us today.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 04:27:30 AM »
One more thing, I liked the part about Chris Cormier winning if would have been better than he was.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 04:47:08 AM »
One more thing, I liked the part about Chris Cormier winning if would have been better than he was.

Chris just couldn't peak right but had a way more balanced physique. If you look at a 97 Flex Wheeler at the Olympia or a 97 Chris Cormier they both look way better then Ronnie. In alot of ronnies pictures he just looks like a mess! way too much unneeded mass. Ronnies Physique just did not flow well. Ill post a few pictures of a old Flex and chris

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 04:54:12 AM »
Cormier peaked in 1999 and should have placed 2nd. After 1999, Ronnie was less consistent- great AC 2001, shitty 2001 Olympia showing. Impressive in 2003 but with proportions and conditioning were starting to suffer really. From then on, he looked like shit to me but the field was so weak, he was still way ahead of the pack. Guys like Badell, Gunter, Dennis James, none of these guys would have placed top 6 during Yates era, maybe not even top 10. Ronnie 1998 is still one of the best Olympia showings ever but his gyno was obvious, total lack of calves and weak forearms compared to his arms. A 1993 Flex could have beaten him but not the oily pointy delty 1998 Flex. I agree Dex had very little flaws when he won (calves again). Most complete 'O ever would be between Bannout in 82 and Yates in 93.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 04:55:23 AM »
Better then Ronnie-Flex Wheeler! maybe not all that mess but looks awesome! I way rather look like Flex,I know flex blew his kidney but he looked insane better then coleman! a few others look better then Ronnie as well. Ronnie is just so over-rated-IMO. even some of the real old bodybuilders look better then Ronnie. Ronnie looks a mess in some of his pictures.

Sick Flex Wheeler posing video! he looks insane. Not quite as big as RC but he kills him in some areas and just has a better all around flow.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 04:57:45 AM »

Looks like a mess! look at the Flex Wheeler video I put up he looks better then Ronnie-IMo way more balanced phsique! If I were a judge I would have Flex over Ronnie all day long. I can't believe Flex never won a Olympia

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 05:05:06 AM »
Kenneth was a tiny tit

No he just wasn't hitting that pose correctly. In that youtube clip I put up flex looks huge and insane conditioned. Ronnie lacks so much conditioning. Huge waist, lots of flaws! Horrible calfs,many more flaws.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »
Ron Dean Colman was the best muscle ebon ever.
I personally prefer Yates look, especially when he was younger but overall Kohlmann was beyond anything ever witnessed on planet Weider.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 06:42:39 AM »
I'm not a big fan of his physique either but when he stepped on stage next to everyone else he just dominated the lineup.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 06:52:52 AM »
As soon as they turned around, there were not many other possiblities but giving it to Coleman :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »
As soon as they turned around, there were not many other possiblities but giving it to Coleman :D

levrone and his back looks like amateur.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 08:42:09 AM »
clearly the two Olympians that carried the most muscle were yates and coleman,i will always favor yates over coleman,but I do believe coleman was able to pack more size on his frame than yates,yates just had better quality muscle.also while colemans career was longer and he was able to walk away with more sandows,yates was way more dominant during his reign and was never beaten onstage once he won the title.everyone else is a distant second to these two.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:30 AM »
Ronnie at 250

Ronnie at 297 pounds

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 09:46:17 AM »
Let's just say almost all of the current guys suck. Not classical at all. Big ass..guts and thighs. And nobody can do a vacuum anymore. Really sad. They all look the same. And the posing is awful. Jumping around and putting rap with lyrics that are not appropriate. No wonder people see  it's more of a circus act now.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 09:56:37 AM »
I'm not representing the ifbb. If I was a pro and competing that would be something on my list.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 10:06:28 AM »
Looking back at some of Ronnie Colemans Olympia pictures,Ronnie looks like a huge mass of mess! I honestly don;t know how the hell he won 8 Mr. Olympias. Alot of you guys cannot argue the last few Olympias he won he looked awful! Just a huge massive amount of shitty muscle. he looks like a mess in alot of those videos. I personally thin Flex Wheeler had a better Physique then Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie did earn maybe the first couple of Mr. Olympia comps but no way should he of won 8! that was just silly! Ronnie had a spilling over gut,slight palumboism, Huge waist, slight gyno, just a huge massive mess! Ronnie was not sharp at all!

That is just my opinion. I appreciate Dexter jacksons physique over Ronnie Colemans. Looking back at alot of the old Olympias when Ronnie was younger guys like Flex Wheeler to me looked to be the best. I know flex fucked up his whole life bodybuilding but Flex wheeler had the best physique -IMO, same with guys like Dexter Jackson they are just flawless! Maybe not the biggest but they are the sharpest Physiques. Even jay was a decent Mr. O but his waist was so blocky. I think Jay should of beat Ronnie a few of those years when they gave it to Ronnie. At most I have Ronnie winning 2 Mr. Olympias. I can post some links of Ronnie right before a show and he looks like just a mess! Dexter and jay should of won some of Ronnies sandows or even chris cormier if he were to come in the show totally peaking. No way should Ronnie of won 8 Mr.Olympias. not trying to hate he did deserve a few but there was some serious talent right along side him. Not hating on big Ron he just did not bring it in his last few shows.

Same thing could be said for Dorian.