Author Topic: Am I taking steroids! Gonna be a fake natty!  (Read 4734 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
Am I taking steroids! Gonna be a fake natty!
« on: April 23, 2014, 09:14:07 AM »

...of all the fucking people in the world my twink uncle (who does cross fit) asked me how come I got so "huge" suddenly and point blank starts giving me the nth degree about steroid and if I am juicing.

Off course I deny it but he is like "don't lie to me" ...he's big pain in the ass.

Also in gym like everyone saying dude you got so big and shit, what you doing blah blah blah and I am getting asked to spot people more which is annoying me.

Even the MILF PT's suddenly wanna give me hugs out the blue and start touching my arms and shit.

It's getting annoying.

I am gonna be a fake natty I decided.

Adonis Principles 4 Life!

Carry on!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I keep getting asked if I am taking steroids! Gonna be a fake natty!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:16:19 AM »

...of all the fucking people in the world my twink uncle (who does cross fit) asked me how come I got so "huge" suddenly and point blank starts giving me the nth degree about steroid and if I am juicing.

Off course I deny it but he is like "don't lie to me" ...he's big pain in the ass.

Also in gym like everyone saying dude you got so big and shit, what you doing blah blah blah and I am getting asked to spot people more which is annoying me.

Even the MILF PT's suddenly wanna give me hugs out the blue and start touching my arms and shit.

It's getting annoying.

I am gonna be a fake natty I decided.

Adonis Principles 4 Life!

Carry on!

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »
For a moment, I thought it was a thread by Anabolichalo!  :D :D
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 09:18:15 AM »
For a moment, I thought it was a thread by Anabolichalo!  :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 09:21:02 AM »
i wish

people at the gymnasium say things like

WOW YOU ARE REALLY IMPRESSIVE IF FOR NATURAL

:-\

I dont even look like I juice

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 09:24:04 AM »

So what's the solution?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »

So what's the solution?
Hahahahahaha!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
Long purple fonted posts suck.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:30:10 AM »
Long purple fonted posts suck.

Pink ok?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »
Fake fatty would be closer to the mark.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
Fake fatty would be closer to the mark.

;D

I miss being a permabulker

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 09:33:15 AM »
i wish

people at the gymnasium say things like

WOW YOU ARE REALLY IMPRESSIVE IF FOR NATURAL

:-\

I dont even look like I juice

Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 09:33:31 AM »
How much weight have you put on?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 09:35:25 AM »
How much weight have you put on?

22lbs easy

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 09:39:03 AM »
22lbs easy
What are you five, six weeks into your cycle now?

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 09:41:13 AM »

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 09:46:22 AM »
What are you five, six weeks into your cycle now?

I think its 5 weeks (not really counted but I can figure it out) but I jumped up to 750mg for few weeks now.

Just started cutting a bit now.

Waiting on my Anavar to come cos its out of stock.

Switching Armidex for Proviron also cos the dex was making me feel like shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 09:46:59 AM »
Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. 

Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. 

Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. 

Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. 

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. 

Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. 

Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate. 

Quote meon an estimate et non interruptus stadium. Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. 

Sic tempus fugit esperanto hiccup estrogen. Glorious baklava ex librus hup hey ad infinitum. Non sequitur condominium facile et geranium incognito. Epsum

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 09:48:19 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »
I think its 5 weeks (not really counted but I can figure it out) but I jumped up to 750mg for few weeks now.

Nice! The proviron will have you knocking out two pornos a day!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 09:52:55 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »

You know thats right, in fact,Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 10:09:36 AM »
this thread
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »
Won't someone talk about how children are affected by all this?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 10:40:24 AM »

X