Author Topic: gimmick infestation  (Read 11808 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
gimmick infestation
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:35:22 AM »
ffs not again  >:(
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: gimmick infestation
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »
All of them should be put to death except for Foozle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 10:52:17 AM »

But seriously, Foozle lives in all of us now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 10:53:54 AM »

Its your good friend junior with all the passwords.

Fucking prick.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 10:54:36 AM »
Its your good friend junior with all the passwords.

Fucking prick.

I sense you aren't a fan
T

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 10:54:48 AM »

Do you want to know what foozle means.

F is for fagtard
O is for object in the ass
O is for Oriental ass beads
Z is for zoofilia
L is for little dick
E is for eating ass shit  

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »
Do you want to know what foozle means.

F is for fagtard
O is for object in the ass
O is for Oriental ass beads
Z is for zoofilia
L is for little dick
E is for eating ass shit  

Without you there would be no Foozle, thank you for your service.

TheDragonSlayer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »

You really are the dumbest son of a bitch I've ever seen. I'm frankly amazed you can even feed yourself. Every account on Getgay is a gimmick. You are so completely stupid that I swear you make Simple Simon look almost as clever as a retarded chimpanzee. That's a massive upgrade for him, by the way.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 11:27:39 AM »
ffs not again  >:(

Losers get emotionally attached to getbig and try different approaches to fit in, then retaliate this way when all fails....it's like dealing with rebel teenage kids...but these are grown men, living in shitty condos with a bleak future, and a poor emotional and mental state, instead of facing their inner demons, they let off steam here.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
You really are the dumbest son of a bitch I've ever seen. I'm frankly amazed you can even feed yourself. Every account on Getgay is a gimmick. You are so completely stupid that I swear you make Simple Simon look almost as clever as a retarded chimpanzee. That's a massive upgrade for him, by the way.

says the gimmick

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 11:31:02 AM »

TheDragonSlayer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 11:35:49 AM »
Losers get emotionally attached to getbig and try different approaches to fit in, then retaliate this way when all fails....it's like dealing with rebel teenage kids...but these are grown men, living in shitty condos with a bleak future, and a poor emotional and mental state, instead of facing their inner demons, they let off steam here.

Amazing, too, that you even had to edit this whimpering little post of yours, Skorp1omong. If only you'd been to a school where they taught you how to think instead of what to think, you wouldn't be such a Knobsessive little schmuck, whimpering that everyone who kicked your flatulent ass was some fearsome gimmick.
Here's a hint, penisbreath. It's morning where I am, and raining. Another sip of my coffee while you gargle your hatred of TheDragonSlayer who owns your feeble mind, and I'm off to do something more constructive than point out what vacuous (note the spelling...) wankstains you and and the other retarded kids (bigmc and the other cowardly little shits) are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 11:40:53 AM »
Amazing, too, that you even had to edit this whimpering little post of yours, Skorp1omong. If only you'd been to a school where they taught you how to think instead of what to think, you wouldn't be such a Knobsessive little schmuck, whimpering that everyone who kicked your flatulent ass was some fearsome gimmick.
Here's a hint, penisbreath. It's morning where I am, and raining. Another sip of my coffee while you gargle your hatred of TheDragonSlayer who owns your feeble mind, and I'm off to do something more constructive than point out what vacuous (note the spelling...) wankstains you and and the other retarded kids (bigmc and the other cowardly little shits) are.
Mom ?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 11:43:20 AM »

rich i get your pissed about lossing flex and siging branch in the state hes in but this isnt the way to handle it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 11:43:50 AM »
Hey rich, how are the pec implants?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
So familiar....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »
Rich? Crashed off that superpump3.0 ? Should of had an extra scoop!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
Sympathy bump for bigmc.  :-\

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 05:27:55 PM »
Sympathy bump for bigmc.  :-\

Just fuck off and die. You've killed this board.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 05:29:04 PM »

Just fuck off and die. You've killed this board.
Spoken like a true nobody.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 05:30:36 PM »
Spoken like a true nobody.

At least my OWN FAMILY did not voice concerns to police that I was molesting my nephew, Shaun.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 05:31:12 PM »

Are you some pussy Brit fag? Note the spelling.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 05:33:28 PM »

At least my OWN FAMILY did not voice concerns to police that I was molesting my nephew, Shaun.
Lol!!! Nice try pal. Pretty sad that you boys would sink so low.

Epic butthurt.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 05:38:31 PM »
Probably gh and his goons.