Author Topic: Funny shit today at the gym  (Read 5196 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Funny shit today at the gym
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
I trained clients from 8 AM till 7 PM with a couple of hours break at some point. So I head onto another gym to train at 7:30. I do full body circuit. Did legs first and at the end, the first set of lunges I felt my quads cramping. So I stop and move onto abs. I do one set then my abs seize up badly and no sign of letting go. I roll on the floor and try to lay flat but these fuckers are rock hard even after 5 minutes. The only heavyweigh and competitive bodybuiler there was doing his thing. I signal him to come over laying ther eand he is like "what??" "me come over there? you come over here"...I was like "Dude, I fucking cramping bad"..."what??".. "go to the front desk and get me anything with sodium K and Mg..please" .. what?? ..lol.. just relax and it'll be over..I had them too" :)))

I finally relax after 1o minutes and walk over to him.. he was with a couple of trainers chuckling ..probably thought I was some weirdo. Explained why I asked him to come over and he told me "it's because you trained abs hard without warm up" .. "Well, I just did legs before.. I think I was pretty warm .. but I cramp my abs often .."..so he gives me a few more "wtf is up with this weirdo" looks and I leave haha

I bit my tongue to let him know that a couple of pretzels or salty nuts and a banana would have done the trick but whatever.

Simple Simon

Re: Funny shit today at the gym
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:00:54 PM »
I trained clients from 8 AM till 7 PM with a couple of hours break at some point. So I head onto another gym to train at 7:30. I do full body circuit. Did legs first and at the end, the first set of lunges I felt my quads cramping. So I stop and move onto abs. I do one set then my abs seize up badly and no sign of letting go. I roll on the floor and try to lay flat but these fuckers are rock hard even after 5 minutes. The only heavyweigh and competitive bodybuiler there was doing his thing. I signal him to come over laying ther eand he is like "what??" "me come over there? you come over here"...I was like "Dude, I fucking cramping bad"..."what??".. "go to the front desk and get me anything with sodium K and Mg..please" .. what?? ..lol.. just relax and it'll be over..I had them too" :)))

I finally relax after 1o minutes and walk over to him.. he was with a couple of trainers chuckling ..probably thought I was some weirdo. Explained why I asked him to come over and he told me "it's because you trained abs hard without warm up" .. "Well, I just did legs before.. I think I was pretty warm .. but I cramp my abs often .."..so he gives me a few more "wtf is up with this weirdo" looks and I leave haha

I bit my tongue to let him know that a couple of pretzels or salty nuts and a banana would have done the trick but whatever.
Fucking drama queen.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:03:06 PM »
Salty nuts are a key element of many bodybuilding diets.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 12:03:34 PM »
salty nuts and a banana would have done the trick

Outed.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 12:04:12 PM »
Outed.

Hes just dying to come out.  :-*

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
probably thought I was some weirdo.

The guy assumed correctly you are a weirdo, a 125 pound weirdo I should add.  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »
haha all the butt hurt idiots from the past are gathering around.. please do

you gotta love simpleton's determination to get good at trolling at 50  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »

by salty nuts and banana you mean?????????not that there's anything wrong with that....... ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 01:41:41 PM »
haha all the butt hurt idiots from the past are gathering around.. please do

you gotta love simpleton's determination to get good at trolling at 50  ;D
Hows your fiancé?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 01:52:52 PM »
same thing happened to me once, did hanging leg raises and seated calf raises and my abs started twitching until a fucking cramp set and i ended on the floor barely able to breathe, i stretched out eventually but was totally freaked out, worst muscles u can get a cramp

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
What a fucking drama queen. Please dont tell us anymore crap stories about your life.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
I would warm up on the bike first. After warming up I would stretch for 30-45 minutes. I cramp up a lot when I train legs also.  It's usually the next day I start cramping up. I suggest having a bag of salt nearby when training legs. Loading up on potassium after doing legs has helped alot.

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 06:31:13 PM »
The real cleanest natural revealed. 8)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 06:48:39 PM »

Any particular reason you used an "o" instead of a "zero" when typing 10, Natural  ??? I've got some suspicions, but I'll let you explain yourself first.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 06:49:18 PM »
Hows your fiancé?

she looks a nice girl! your Gf?

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 06:55:26 PM »
she looks a nice girl! your Gf?

girlfriend, she is a beard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »
Appears Romania has a lower standard for funny.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
Appears Romania has a lower standard for funny.

True, I don't find any part of CN's story funny or entertaining whatsoever. In fact, it's the kind of story you keep to yourself.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 07:01:19 PM »
True, I don't find any part of CN's story funny or entertaining whatsoever. In fact, it's the kind of story you keep to yourself.

I'd go so far as to say it's a non-story.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 07:08:14 PM »
I'd go so far as to say it's a non-story.

True story.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 12:46:19 AM »
It's funny now but I was not laughing while cramping  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 12:56:18 AM »
I would warm up on the bike first. After warming up I would stretch for 30-45 minutes. I cramp up a lot when I train legs also.  It's usually the next day I start cramping up. I suggest having a bag of salt nearby when training legs. Loading up on potassium after doing legs has helped alot.

So do you spend upwards of 50 minutes sometimes "warming up"?  That seems excessive to me.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:05 AM »
Jokes aside Abs cramp is a real bitch, no fun at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 01:36:49 AM »

You might possibly be the dumbest human being I've ever come across before (no offense.)

Keep a bag of salt nearby? 45 minutes of stretching?

You're just asking for a roundhouse to the jaw with this sissy shit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 02:24:24 AM »
Jokes aside Abs cramp is a real bitch, no fun at all.
I had them often but this one scared me a little.. if your ribcage gets tight when it goes upwards you have a hard time breathing.