Author Topic: Women really dont like being broken up with.  (Read 12802 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Women really dont like being broken up with.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 02:52:55 PM »
Very good posts Icelord.  8)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 02:54:26 PM »
Very good posts Icelord.  8)
I speak on behalf of most men but at the same time the women I talk to privately here know I cut them a lot of slack off the record. I just come here to vent. But I'll always love women...even as I despise them for everything.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:54 PM »
I speak on behalf of most men but at the same time the women I talk to privately here know I cut them a lot of slack off the record. I just come here to vent. But I'll always love women...even as I despise them for everything.

I hear you bro.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 03:07:10 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 03:09:05 PM »
Shiiit.. I hate dumping a woman. Women reject people very easily at approach and initial dating, and in a cold manner too.

But as soon as they let their shield down and fucked you and at the same stage made a type of relationship choice with you, they don't dump you! At least.. that's the story with me.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 03:14:29 PM »
Shiiit.. I hate dumping a woman. Women reject people very easily at approach and initial dating, and in a cold manner too.

But as soon as they let their shield down and fucked you and at the same stage made a type of relationship choice with you, they don't dump you! At least.. that's the story with me.
That's the problem with their MO. They often reject perfectly suitable people in favor of lesser specimens on the basis of something as frivolous as the guy's taste in shoes or a recommendation from one of their friends to choose one guy in particular (usually on equally spurious motives). They tend to decide within 5 minutes if they like the dude or not. Which isn't enough time to really know whether that person is the right choice. So half the time, they pick the wrong guy and it doesn't work out.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 03:16:48 PM »
Wiggs you have a new lease of life now buddy. Take a positive spin from this experience and you will move onto better things.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 03:27:47 PM »
I was dating this boy when I was 16. He broke up with me. He found me on Facebook this week and is hitting on me 28 years later. I just messaged him that I am interested in someone.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 03:28:50 PM »
I was dating this boy when I was 16. He broke up with me. He found me on Facebook this week and is hitting on me 28 years later. I just messaged him that I am interested in someone.
You could've simply acknowledged him and said you were in a relationship (rather than saying you're interested in someone else), or ignored the message altogether. This is what we mean when say women do fucked up bitchy things for the hell of it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »
American Women can be very vengeful beings. If you fuck with their psyche, expect to be fucked in one form or another.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 03:33:13 PM »
You could've simply acknowledged him and said you were in a relationship (rather than saying you're interested in someone else), or ignored the message altogether. This is what we mean when say women do fucked up bitchy things for the hell of it.
I did acknowledge him. I asked about his family etc. i haven't done anything fucked up.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 03:34:03 PM »
American Women can be very vengeful beings. If you fuck with their psyche, expect to be fucked in one form or another.
And now with the unmoderated information superhighway of the Internet and search engines, they can just make a blog trashing you with every manner of lie or secondhand bullshit information that anyone can find if they search your name on Google. That shit doesn't get taken off. It's a shife world.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 03:34:35 PM »
I did acknowledge him. I asked about his family etc. i haven't done anything fucked up.
None of those things matter once you tell him you're not interested. It goes out the window because you sank his ship.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
My first girlfriend took it so horribly. I was a beta and super attached, did mushrooms and had a crazy trip, manned up and dumped her for a way hotter bitch because I didn't want to cheat and be disrespectful. She was so upset, she puked on me when I walked her home. I remember there was a big chunk of pineapple on my shoe.

Those were nice shoes... :(
gh15 approved  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2014, 08:11:52 PM »
You are not the bad guy here. He dumped you. you were not good enough. Now that he is old and looks like shit he wants to be nice??? Fuck him! You have a right to treat him anyway you like. Just my honest opinion!

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2014, 10:55:04 PM »
I'm usually hung up till the next one.  Though, like an epic lift or gym owning, I look back often and fondly.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2014, 11:08:37 PM »
You are not the bad guy here. He dumped you. you were not good enough. Now that he is old and looks like shit he wants to be nice??? Fuck him! You have a right to treat him anyway you like. Just my honest opinion!

not this ego bullshit again, i fucking hate it, getting back at somebody for what they did like 30 years ago, oh brother, brutal immaturity

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2014, 11:25:48 PM »
My first girlfriend took it so horribly. I was a beta and super attached, did mushrooms and had a crazy trip, manned up and dumped her for a way hotter bitch because I didn't want to cheat and be disrespectful. She was so upset, she puked on me when I walked her home. I remember there was a big chunk of pineapple on my shoe.

Those were nice shoes... :(
Did you eat the pineapple afterwards for its digestive properties?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2014, 11:33:12 PM »
Women have the biggest ego I turn down sex from a woman once because she was not my type and I was not attracted to her and she made a big deal about it saying I must be gay.
was it when you was at that gayclub where you let other men grind you lol

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 07:40:48 PM »
Actually I believe women get over men easier. A woman will break up with a man and be upset and crying like crazy for two weeks. Then in two weeks she will have another boyfriend like nothing happened. Guys will be depressed for months and months after getting dumped.
TRUTH! Their tears are faux and the only thing really hurt is their ego. A girls night out, a few "You were to good for him anyways" ,  an easily acquired new penis -  and all that hurt is a distant memory.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 07:53:31 PM »
They go batshit insane. Ive noticed this over the years.  They hate rejection as much as men and will do anything to not accept their new reality. That is all. Good day.

I think it's the fact that it comes out of the blue that does it.

Try and "ease them into it" though - and that makes you a bastard.

You can't win.

Then there's the whole "Honesty is the best policy bullshit"... I remember when I was 20 - living with a chick - in a house we were buying together. I came in one morning.

"Honey, this isn't going to work - I went out last night and ended up fucking Juliet. I'm not in love with her or anything but the fact I'm fucking other chicks means me and you really isn't going anywhere".

Yup - that went well.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »
Lots of whiny, beta men in this thread.

Nice guys finish last. They always have and they always will.

How would you know?

When was the last time you fucked a chick that was giving it up voluntarily anyway?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 09:03:24 PM »
start grossing her out.   eat a box of exlax and take her driving somewhere far away.   shit yourself all day long.  in the car.  ask her for help cleaning it up.  Act like it's normal, no biggie, happens now and then.

sure, the day will suck 100%, but she'll be SO much more receptive to "a little time apart" after she's wiped your mud butt all day long. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 02:04:23 AM »
start grossing her out.   eat a box of exlax and take her driving somewhere far away.   shit yourself all day long.  in the car.  ask her for help cleaning it up.  Act like it's normal, no biggie, happens now and then.

sure, the day will suck 100%, but she'll be SO much more receptive to "a little time apart" after she's wiped your mud butt all day long. 

:D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 02:14:45 AM »
start grossing her out.   eat a box of exlax and take her driving somewhere far away.   shit yourself all day long.  in the car.  ask her for help cleaning it up.  Act like it's normal, no biggie, happens now and then.

Haha yes or you tell her you "want to be a bodybuilder"

"five or six almonds" LOLOLOL