Author Topic: Women really dont like being broken up with.  (Read 12779 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Women really dont like being broken up with.
« on: April 23, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »
They go batshit insane. Ive noticed this over the years.  They hate rejection as much as men and will do anything to not accept their new reality. That is all. Good day.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Women really dont like being broken up with.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:52:53 PM »
so you desperatly tried to reconcile with your ex cause nobody wants you and she said no

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:53:59 PM »
True, ever have a girl dump you and you agree and gladly leave, this is the worst ever lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »
so you desperatly tried to reconcile with your ex cause nobody wants you and she said no

Hahahahahaha. Not in your wildest dreams Sweet Baby Ray.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 12:55:16 PM »
True, ever have a girl dump you and you agree and gladly leave, this is the worst ever lol

Lololol. They dont like that either.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 01:08:01 PM »

dustin

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »
My first girlfriend took it so horribly. I was a beta and super attached, did mushrooms and had a crazy trip, manned up and dumped her for a way hotter bitch because I didn't want to cheat and be disrespectful. She was so upset, she puked on me when I walked her home. I remember there was a big chunk of pineapple on my shoe.

Those were nice shoes... :(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 01:13:31 PM »
They go batshit insane. Ive noticed this over the years.  They hate rejection as much as men and will do anything to not accept their new reality. That is all. Good day.

Yes there is no greater blow to the psyche of a woman than being rejected by a man they are attracted to, it ruins them.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 01:20:43 PM »
Actually I believe women get over men easier. A woman will break up with a man and be upset and crying like crazy for two weeks. Then in two weeks she will have another boyfriend like nothing happened. Guys will be depressed for months and months after getting dumped.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 01:28:52 PM »
Correction:  the batshit insane ones go batshit insane when you break up with them.   The normal one's react normally and move on.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:53 PM »
Actually I believe women get over men easier. A woman will break up with a man and be upset and crying like crazy for two weeks. Then in two weeks she will have another boyfriend like nothing happened. Guys will be depressed for months and months after getting dumped.

This is because she has usually already been humping the new guy for a couple months.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 01:31:42 PM »
I cannot take the drama of woman when you break up with them so now when I want to break up with a woman I just act like an asshole to her so she gets the hint and leave.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »
because a woman just wants A man who gives her money, cock, and marriage ring (half his assets)

not really mattres which man is that

What it boils down to is:  A woman desires for ONE man to satisfy her MANY wants and needs, while a man desires for MANY women to satisfy his ONE want and need.  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »

This. Especially if she's attractive. When you break up with a chick they take it harder at first, because they hate telling their friends and family it's over. Once that is done they're sucking a new dick.

I personally get over a girl real quick then after a few months later I start to miss them. Girls and guys think and make decisions much differently. We think about what we've invested and the good times. Girls only care about how they feel at that moment.

Also so many guys go on forever thinking they can get back with them. But once a girl's done with you she's done. But us meatheads always hang on.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 01:36:52 PM »

;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 02:13:04 PM »
Actually, women take rejection far worse than men do for the simple reason that they're generally the ones issuing out the rejections. Most men take it for granted that their proposals will be declined sooner or later until they find a woman who'll say yes. Few women can wrap their heads around the concept that someone wouldn't want them. Their collective egos are so monumentally-inflated due to the media's elevation of their social status through commercials, news stories demonizing men and tiptoeing around issues potentially critical of women, and pressure on males to be achievers that they can't fathom their appeal not filtering through to the opposite sex. In all fairness, the ratio of people doing the breaking up is probably 9:1 women/men. So their reaction is understandable under the circumstances.

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 02:17:08 PM »
Women have the biggest ego I turn down sex from a woman once because she was not my type and I was not attracted to her and she made a big deal about it saying I must be gay.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 02:18:44 PM »
Women have the biggest ego I turn down sex from a woman once because she was not my type and I was not attracted to her and she made a big deal about it saying I must be gay.
Very perceptive young lady indeed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:25 PM »
Lots of whiny, beta men in this thread.

Nice guys finish last. They always have and they always will.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:31 PM »
Yes. That's the standard response. Either that or a reference to having a diminutive penis, being broke, or some other derogatory mention of those things the media associates with masculinity (or lack thereof if absent).

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 02:20:40 PM »

Do you comfort them when you run up from behind them at the finish line?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 02:21:25 PM »

Perpetually mean-spirited and/or angry men have no more success with women than the sweet guys do. It's a game of striking a balance between the two. Problem is, there's no template. Every woman wants different amounts of the carrot and the stick, so what worked for one won't likely work for another. You have to reinvent the wheel every time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 02:22:32 PM »
Do you comfort them when you run up from behind them at the finish line?
There is a reason why men are born with balls.

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 02:25:04 PM »

Get out of this thread you have not seen a pussy in years apart from the ones on the internet.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 02:34:05 PM »

No, that's exactly how it's supposed to be. If she makes things hard after dumping YOU, she's just on a power trip