Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno - Picture Gallery, Discussion  (Read 281006 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno - Picture Gallery, Discussion
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2017, 07:16:24 AM »
"Yes, Franco won the Olympia twice.... but he walks on the streets and nobody knows who the Fuck the man is ,
where people not only knows who I am , they're willing to pay $40.00 to have a photo taken with me".

-Lou Ferrigno

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

Lou making a nice Groink impression. Needs just more purple.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2017, 07:27:17 AM »
He didn't really say that did he?
"Yes, Franco won the Olympia twice.... but he walks on the streets and nobody knows who the Fuck the man is ,
where people not only knows who I am , they're willing to pay $40.00 to have a photo taken with me".

-Lou Ferrigno

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2017, 12:51:44 PM »

-Lou Ferrigno

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

He didn't really say that did he?

Yes but until it was run through the Star Trek translator it sounded more like, "heimnottatisfyde...Iwhan moway!  Iwahnnahbeedim!  Datilbe $40 pweeze".

In Louie's defense, at least he is still married to his wife, the mother of his only children.  He was married once before, but got out of by saying he had no idea what the minister was saying cuz his hearing aide batteries were dead and he never got paid for the pictures that were taken that day.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Lou Ferrigno picture Gallery
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
Only builders know to the general public apart from Arnold. Lou had a great physique in the seventies. And, in contrast to all blown up midgets, he was 6 ft 5.

He was actually 6'4" legit and is 6'2"-6'3" today (65 years old and has had both hips replaced).

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2017, 10:31:14 PM »
young Lou

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: November 08, 2017, 01:54:30 AM »
Lou

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: November 08, 2017, 07:21:14 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #357 on: November 08, 2017, 08:08:46 AM »
Very poor thigh sweep. Legs like that were ok in the 70's. But Lou was in way over his head in the 90's.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2017, 11:45:44 PM »
as Hercules

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2017, 11:55:11 PM »
great calves Lou !  

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2017, 06:13:57 AM »
I love this thread since it reminds me i can and will look great in my 40s and beyond

I love Lou's build.

his chest is epic -

he parlayed his muscles to something better than the sweaty thong - hollywood

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: being Lou Ferrigno
« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2017, 07:26:52 AM »
Was it 91 or 92 he tried the Olympia comeback?  This was back when the leg machines were still in the first room in Venice. I was working out next  to him he was doing leg presses. In between sets he'd rest on the weights that were piled on the press. I just remember the forearms on the son of a bitch. And I've seen about everyone who was anyone over the last forty years involved in bb. His forearms were snaked with veins n were as large as hamhocks. In person one of the most impressive bb I've ever seen. I've seen him seems like hundreds of times since but nothing ever like that comeback year. Yeah. Unf I think he comes off as pretty much a dick, it's not just that he's deaf, the man seems to have issues, I know several deaf people and they r extremely polite etc. Lou seems to have no patience for anyone. But respect to one big as bb

For those of u old school Venice boys. Not in the back part of the first room where they r now. They used to be in front of the bathrooms up front. The bench presses were up there to by the entrance.

I heard this One before Lou was the telltale Mr Olympia in person. Never saw him but maybe your right?
MIRAGETROPIN

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »
To his credit he is still with his second wife (and the mother of his children) and seems to have a good family life.  Arnold has a good family life too and after several years of separation he and Skullitor have yet to divorce.  Must be a Catholic thing.

I know during his comeback Lou got HUGE, but for whatever reason it seemed to disappear on stage, especially so next to Yates and other mass monsters.  The smaller guys he dwarfed but Yates had him whupped overall.  I've not really looked at the Masters O where Robinson beat him but one supposes he lost fair and square.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:01 AM »
To his credit he is still with his second wife (and the mother of his children) and seems to have a good family life.  Arnold has a good family life too and after several years of separation he and Skullitor have yet to divorce.  Must be a Catholic thing.

I know during his comeback Lou got HUGE, but for whatever reason it seemed to disappear on stage, especially so next to Yates and other mass monsters.  The smaller guys he dwarfed but Yates had him whupped overall.  I've not really looked at the Masters O where Robinson beat him but one supposes he lost fair and square.

It has something to do with his height. When youre that tall something dissapeears. Its strange but you all have seen it...
MIRAGETROPIN

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »

Looks like when they were dieted down that Yates had bigger arms than Lou

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2017, 10:01:15 AM »
Dorian and Lou

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:02 AM »
1993 Mr Olympia

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2017, 02:41:50 PM »
Lou Ferrigno is so massive, he is the hulk!

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: November 13, 2017, 12:42:33 AM »
 This was when I realized just how narrow Flex is ......

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: November 13, 2017, 12:30:00 PM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: November 13, 2017, 10:35:29 PM »
yep.. the role of his life. A green caveman hero.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2017, 12:36:53 AM »
apparently many years ago lou and hogan appeared on a chat show, the host noticed that hogan was bigger than the hulk, height and size and so he got dubbed hulk hogan ever since. I can't find any images of this appearance or a video. Hulk was likely 6'7" back in the day but after all those surgeries he's under 6'5" now.
Hogan said on a kids tv show i watched back in the 90's that he got the hulk name because he beat lou in an arm wrestling match, so not sure whats true.

Hogan was 6'6" in his prime (some say only 6'5"). After multiple knee, hip, neck and back surgeries, he's between 6'2" and 6'3" today at age 64. Lou was 6'4" in his prime (never 6'5") but at age 66 and having had hip replacement, he's around the 6'2"-6'3" as well today. FACT.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: November 14, 2017, 02:45:37 AM »
Hogan was 6'6" in his prime (some say only 6'5"). After multiple knee, hip, neck and back surgeries, he's between 6'2" and 6'3" today at age 64. Lou was 6'4" in his prime (never 6'5") but at age 66 and having had hip replacement, he's around the 6'2"-6'3" as well today. FACT.

Many say Lou was 6' 3" in his prime maybe 3,5"

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2017, 06:42:45 AM »
Steve Brisbois, beat the hulk, easily.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
Steve Brisbois, beat the hulk, easily.
I don't think so