Author Topic: Selfie's - Girl uploads this pic and more  (Read 26897 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Girl uploads selfie of her taking it doggystyle
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 04:53:06 PM »
why are these whores not giving themselves to me ???

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 04:55:09 PM »

I am no angel I do get wild and crazy but I believe that what goes on in the bedroom should stay there and it should not be posted for the world to see.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 04:55:23 PM »
reason 1001 why America is "done".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »
why are these whores not giving themselves to me ???

Because you a not into Sport of Kings, dressage & polo.
 ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 04:58:45 PM »
reason 1001 why America is "done".
there's guys that went to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight for those kids' freedom to take sexual selfies for the Internet and came back in a box or missing a leg
lol
oh brother

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 04:58:59 PM »
It's a real account i just pulled it up. She posted "not trying to be famous to much negativity" Hahahah No shit ya dumb ass Hahahah!!!

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 05:00:09 PM »
Generation of peace

As soon as she told me she wanted to take the selfie, I would have put it in her ass.  Wonder what kinda face she would've made then!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »
there's guys that went to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight for those kids' freedom to take sexual selfies for the Internet and came back in a box or missing a leg
lol
oh brother

Most of my comrades now know it was all for nothing and have been offing themselves at alarming rates or letting the V.A. drug them up into a zombificated state. It's sad. We have become a disgusting, moraless, evil nation.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »
Most of my comrades now know it was all for nothing and have been offing themselves at alarming rates or letting the V.A. drug them up into a zombificated state. It's sad. We have become a disgusting, moraless, evil nation.
Good thing endtimes are coming. The Lord won't be tolerating it much longer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »
Good thing endtimes are coming. The Lord won't be tolerating it much longer.

Amen

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 05:04:47 PM »
 :-\ would hit :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 05:06:33 PM »
Below the picture it says, "Don't judge."

Within the last few years I have seen this phrase (Dont judge) thrown around so much. Even tbombz made reference to this phrase on his facebook after posting himself in a bunny costume. Why do people just throw around this phrase? Is it because everyone is so PC now? Granted, I try not to judge people based on skin color or stuff like that. But come on, she should not be offended if she is judged. Perhaps people need to be judged more for making idiot decisions like she has done.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:01 PM »
SF,

I'm going to make a thread about judging later today. This passage is taken out of context to justify their debauchery.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:52 PM »
lol
oh brother
they are the dumbasses in the first place for not understanding soldiers are only mercenaries for elites and corporations. Most grunts are dumbasses their parents didnt know what to do with anyway. Lol at believing in values etc.  And officers are psychopats who found a politicaly correct way to exteriorize their desire to kill.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 05:12:12 PM »
they are the dumbasses in the first place for not understanding soldiers are only mercenaries for elites and corporations. Most grunts are dumbasses their parents didnt know what to do with anyway. Lol at believing in values etc.  And officers are psychopats who found a politicaly correct way to exteriorize their desire to kill.
If you were to say that in any bar in the south, you'd get your underwear stuffed down your throat. ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
If you were to say that in any bar is the south, you'd get your underwear stuffed down your throat. ;)
sure, but it s still the truth tho.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »
SF,

I'm going to make a thread about judging later today. This passage is taken out of context to justify their debauchery.

Wiggs, please do.

It is one of my pet peeves when people say, "Don't judge." There is a fine line between judging and letting people do what they want.

But a line has to be drawn somewhere. No?

I look forward to your post.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »
has nothing to do with america being a moraless evil nation, it s just that times change. In european countries nobody wants to join the army anymore. They re all crumbling from the inside cause kids dont want to die for bullshits causes. They re too smart. And those who enlist are kids or grandkids of soldiers or policemen who want the security and stability of a government job.
 Soldiers have always been the puppets of cynical elites and rich bosses, the difference is that nowadays people are more educated and know how it works. Fact is you enlist when you re useless to society and cant find a place in it, so out of the blue you find some bullshit benevolent goal to help complete strangers at the other side of the earth by...firing at them with guns. Makes absolutely no sense. crazy ones are those who excuse or justify somehting that is unjustified. all wars are started by mighty people for ressources control, dumber, poorer ignorant -useless- people are used and paid to do the nasty job hoping to get fun and money in return, everything else is pure unalterated bullshit.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »
Not that some of what you are saying isn't true, but you should show more respect for the men and women that wear the uniform.  Calling them all "useless to society" is disrespectful to those that have died and suffered.  They may have been pawns, but that doesn't take away from their bravery. In the US, with out "useless to society" soldiers, America would still be under British rule.  Hitler would have taken over the world?  Ever thought of that?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 05:38:53 PM »
Not that some of what you are saying isn't true, but you should show more respect for the men and women that wear the uniform.  Calling them all "useless to society" is disrespectful to those that have died and suffered.  They may have been pawns, but that doesn't take away from their bravery. In the US, with out "useless to society" soldiers, America would still be under British rule.  Hitler would have taken over the world?  Ever thought of that?
Those wars were for America's freedom and overseas interests, respectively. I think he's making the case that the wars of the last two generations have been mostly for Lockheed Martin's profit margins at the expense of low-income men between 18 and 35.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »
has nothing to do with america being a moraless evil nation, it s just that times change. In european countries nobody wants to join the army anymore. They re all crumbling from the inside cause kids dont want to die for bullshits causes. They re too smart. And those who enlist are kids or grandkids of soldiers or policemen who want the security and stability of a government job.
 Soldiers have always been the puppets of cynical elites and rich bosses, the difference is that nowadays people are more educated and know how it works. Fact is you enlist when you re useless to society and cant find a place in it, so out of the blue you find some bullshit benevolent goal to help complete strangers at the other side of the earth by...firing at them with guns. Makes absolutely no sense. crazy ones are those who excuse or justify somehting that is unjustified. all wars are started by mighty people for ressources control, dumber, poorer ignorant -useless- people are used and paid to do the nasty job hoping to get fun and money in return, everything else is pure unalterated bullshit.

Yes!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »
also what im saying si that if you intend to get paid to potentially kill other people, dont be too surprised if they want to kill or maim you in return  :-\

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 05:43:55 PM »
Like I said, I don't disagree with what he said about who benefited, but calling  low-income men between 18 and 35 useless to society is just wrong. Sure, there are those that were "join the army or go to jail", but there were those that wanted to serve after 9/11 because they thought it was their patriotic duty. He is entitled to his opinion, but I disagree.  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »
Like I said, I don't disagree with what he said about who benefited, but calling  low-income men between 18 and 35 useless to society is just wrong. Sure, there are those that were "join the army or go to jail", but there were those that wanted to serve after 9/11 because they thought it was their patriotic duty. He is entitled to his opinion, but I disagree.  
well they re sent to do the nasty job cause they dont have the education to lead at a higher level. so they brainwash themselves into believing they re of higher morals. It s the same in the civilian society, the less educated do the shittiest jobs, law of nature.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 05:47:15 PM »
This thread was about some whore posting a selfie, how did it get to soldiers and war?