Author Topic: Strip Clubs - your experience? Discuss  (Read 11975 times)

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
Re: Strip Clubs - your experience? Discuss
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »
You`re quite the fag there Chauncey......the gay community salutes you for sucking random cock at the drop of a pair of pants ! 

Started as a barback,then doorman,then bartender.

Not to go too much off course but it seems you have lived quite a life, what are some life lessons your learned from all those experiences? I am always curious to hear the stories of people that have experienced way more than I have.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2014, 11:07:26 AM »
well

basically baby mama was also some sort of prostitute  :-\
Most that I`ve met in the more upscale strip clubs were not prostitutes at all bro.....they were clocking big money just by dancing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2014, 11:08:01 AM »
'Now on the center stage, let's give it up for Galaxy and her man, Wes.'    *Crazy Bitch starts playing as the the happy couple exchange rings*     ;D         
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2014, 11:12:34 AM »
Not to go too much off course but it seems you have lived quite a life, what are some life lessons your learned from all those experiences? I am always curious to hear the stories of people that have experienced way more than I have.
Most of the stuff I did back then was a waste of my time..............many years time at that.

My best piece of advice going by my own experiences:

Don`t be a fool,and be a leader,not a follower,and fuck what others think of you.

I was a foolish follower.  

Once you stop giving a shit about how people perceive you, whether good or bad,you are then free and can live under no limitations or so called guidelines of what others think you should do, or should have done.

In the big scheme of things,it doesn`t matter one fucking bit anyfuckingway.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
Most of the stuff I did back then was a waste of my time..............many years time at that.

My best piece of advice going by my own experiences:

Don`t be a fool,and be a leader,not a follower,and fuck what others think of you.

I was a foolish follower. 

Once you stop giving a shit about how people perceive you, whether good or bad,you are then free and can live under no limitations or so called guidelines of what others think you should do, or should have done.
The older you get the less of a fuck you give.  ;)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »
In my opinion, having only visited 2 clubs ALL when I was in the military (each time with over 6 friends), strip clubs VERY QUICKLY get boring!!
Hunting for the real thing (pussy), is much more satisfying... no risk, no reward!

P.S.  Strippers are mostly girls who like to "party with favors" (hint: BLOW) anyways.  I have a friend who's a biker, he told me the real deal...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2014, 11:30:01 AM »
It's hilarious: Joe Blow there each and every night because he thinks some random stripper broad is his soulmate and all he needs to do is a little more romanticizing. Bringing her flowers and presents.

I saw it every damn day when I was working the club. Sad. Pathetic.

One young guy in particular was in love with this heroin-addicted lunatic of a woman. I'd constantly have to wake her as she fell asleep EVERYWHERE from all the smack. And his endless presents and flowers found their way each time into the trash can backstage just as soon as she travelled back there.

Dude would chat with me and ask about her and come in all starry-eyed with love in his heart.

As others say, these chicks play dudes like masters.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2014, 12:20:03 PM »
God I love to drown my brain in booze about once a week when I go out. How do you go without it? It's easily my favorite pollutant. I can't have fun and maintain the mindless conversations and shit with these idiot college girls at the bars unless my brain is literally pickled. In fact, everything is more fun when my brain is pickled. It quiets the inner voice of reason and self-doubt. When I buy rounds, I make everyone toast "Night night, Brain."  

Damn straight. When you have a high power brain that works overtime you need to let it go on vacation now and then.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2014, 12:26:38 PM »
The older you get the less of a fuck you give.  ;)
Very true bud,and I used to call myself "The Original Don`t Give A Fuck".....these days it`s more like, "The Original Don`t Give Two Fucks". :D