Author Topic: Master P's wife - I want my share of gym properties  (Read 6765 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Master P's wife - I want my share of gym properties
« on: April 24, 2014, 10:21:07 AM »
Master P's estranged wife wants a $67 million parting gift from her marriage -- claiming she deserves a HUGE chunk of the rapper's empire ... which includes a small city worth of properties, a fleet of expensive cars, and more.

Sonya Miller just filed legal docs in the couple's bitter divorce, estimating the total value of community assets from the marriage at $178,743,300 -- including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, and other stuff. She wants nearly 40% of everything.

According to the docs, the real estate properties are spread across Cali, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia -- she wants eight of them. She also wants one of their three large chandeliers (valued around $300,000 a pop).

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/24/master-p-divorce-wife-sonya-miller-property-settlement/#ixzz2zpE7hYY8

the trainer

Re: Master P's wife - I want my share of gym properties
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:36:12 AM »
I can never understand marriage so I am a rich dude I marry a girl and all she does every day is go to the spa buy clothes and hang out with her friends and if I decided to divorce her I have to give her half of what I made while we where together, what a stupid arrangement how dumb you have to be to sign up for a deal like that.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »
I can never understand marriage so I am a rich dude I marry a girl and all she does every day is go to the spa buy clothes and hang out with her friends and if I decided to divorce her I have to give her half of what I made while we where together, what a stupid arrangement how dumb you have to be to sign up for a deal like that.

Smart man.

There is a plethora of stupid men out there with absolutely NO critical thinking skills.  They do dumb things like get married because of group behavior and religious and societal stigmas.  Their lives are filled with aggravation and misery during marriage, then they get ass-raped in divorce court and lose 50% of everything they've got.

Darwin's law I guess.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 10:53:56 AM »

^^REAL TALENT

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 11:54:27 AM »

this.
b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 12:33:09 PM »

Who is Master P and who is the wife ???

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »
You play, you pay. Why'd he get married?  ???

Marriage is basically a way to legalize daylight robbery by the partner who doesn't work for their money. Which 90% of the time, isn't the husband.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:32 PM »

^^REAL TALENT
exactly.......hendrix, philip lynott and on and on those were some talented guys who made good music. not this "s" to shizzle" b" to the bizzle crap that passes as music now.
F

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:26 PM »
You play, you pay. Why'd he get married?  ???

Marriage is basically a way to legalize daylight robbery by the partner who doesn't work for their money. Which 90% of the time, isn't the husband.

Inability to look objectively at his situation due to infatuation is my best guess. Combined with tradition and societal and social pressure.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
31 properties is nothing, what kind of houses do they own. thats a shitload of money though, but 30 houses could all together only be worth 1 million if they are rentals
A