Author Topic: Flex Lewis' monster meal plan  (Read 11749 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Flex Lewis' monster meal plan
« on: April 24, 2014, 12:05:41 PM »
http://www.improveyouworkout.com/flex-lewis-monster-meal-plan/

The magic is in the 3 walnut count....  That last meal is a bit confusing though. 60g oats, 3 walnuts and no protein? Is it assumed he has a shake with that? Or is that when he hooks himself up to the Hydrolyzed beef plasma IV inside his oxygen chamber to sleep?

Super Secret Tri-Nut of Peace

the trainer

Re: Flex Lewis' meal plan
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 12:41:31 PM »
7 meals a day are people still writing this bullshit, I was one of those guys who used to eat 6 times per day, now I eat 3 times daily like a normal person.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »
He could eat pasta 3 times a day with a can of baked beans and still look like a freak on the cycle he's running. I love when BBers act like the main components of their physique is to be found in the kitchen or sponsor's supplement cupboard.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 12:50:46 PM »
This guy is the best midget bb ever?? He's gonna be if he keeps improving. He has a better chest than Lee Priest ever did too...and his arms, well, they're ridiculous

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 12:51:42 PM »
7 meals a day are people still writing this bullshit, I was one of those guys who used to eat 6 times per day, now I eat 3 times daily like a normal person.
Agreed, total fucking bullshit.
3 meals is enough for anyone.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 12:53:12 PM »

worst part is they advise normal nattys to eat like that every day

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 12:54:09 PM »
Meal 2:
225 g salmon
225 g sweet potato of peace
85 g broccoli
60 g pineapple

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 12:55:43 PM »
Meal 2:
225 g salmon
85 g broccoli
60 g pineapple

i dont even think his girls sweet potato weighs that much

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 12:58:09 PM »
He could eat pasta 3 times a day with a can of baked beans and still look like a freak on the cycle he's running. I love when BBers act like the main components of their physique is to be found in the kitchen or sponsor's supplement cupboard.

There was an interview with Milos Sarcev on John Meadow/Shelby Starne's Blue Collar Muscle Radio Show. Anyway, Im paraphrasing, but Milos said he's seen few respond like Lewis and that at one point they had some of his Kolosseum athletes (flex met Milos at 20 and trained there) tested genetically and that Lewis was the one with the least myostatin (implying myostatin deficiency mutation). He basically said he's a genetic freak which makes a lot of sense. He didnt particularly rave about his training.

This is likely a large part of why Flex is where he is today. They all eat the same, they all train about the same. They all take the same drugs. The dividing line these days is genetics. Back in the early days, access to exotics could make a difference. Today everyone has access to pretty much the same quality of stuff.

Source: http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57-36/blue-collar-muscle.html

See also the same shit once said about Flex Wheeler. No idea if this is legit.

Originally Posted by BALCO Laboratories, Inc.
October 1, 1998

Re: Flex Wheeler

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this letter per the request of Flex Wheeler.

I would first like to briefly provide you with some background information regarding BALCO Laboratories. BALCO has been working with elite Olympic and professional athletes for over fifteen years. BALCO has provided testing and consultation for over 250 NFL players including the entire 1998 Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos team and the entire Miami Dolphins team. BALCO works with professional athletes in many sports including teenis (Michael Chang, Jim Courier, etc.), hockey, bodybuilding (10 of the 16 1998 Mr. Olympia contestants), track and field, soccer and basketball (Seattle SuperSonics).

BALCO Laboratories has been testing and monitoring Flex on a routine basis during the last year. We have performed tests including blood chemistry (SMAC), complete blood count (CBC), PSA, anabolic hormone levels, genotyping as well as comprehensive testing for nutritional elements. Flex's test results have been compared to twenty-four other professional bodybuilders and overall he has one of the healthiest profiles. Basically, Flex is in excellent health and has demonstrated the discipline necessary to maintain a peak level of conditioning.

Flex was a participant in a study we recently conducted in collaboration with the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Pittsburgh involving 62 men who made unusually large gains in muscle mass in response to strength training (extreme responders). Flex was one of only nine extreme responders that had the very rare "myostatin mutation." Myostatin is the gene that "limits muscle growth." Specifically, Flex had the rarest form of myostatin mutation at the "exon 2" position on the gene. This simply means Flex has a much larger number of muscle fibers compared to the other subjects or the normal population. We believe that these are the very first myostatin mutation findings in humans and the results of this landmark study have already been submitted for publication. Flex was also found to have a very unusual type of the IGF-1 gene. In fact, Flex was the only participant in the study that did not have a "match." All of the other extreme responders had at least three other subjects with a matching IGF-1 gene. Based upon Flex's very unique genetic profile, we plan to expeditiously publish a scientific paper that reveals his complete genotype in specific detail. The publication of his remarkable genetic data should generate an enormous amount of media exposure.

Hope this information will be helpful and please call if I can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

/s/ Victor Conte
Victor Conte
President
BALCO Laboratories, Inc

Source: http://www.pakkotoisto.com/kilpailijat-ja-bodyjuorut/21626-milos-sarcev-2/

I really should get paid for the quality of posts and content I contribute here.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 01:24:45 PM »
by definition the no 1 guy in the world has to be a freak of nature.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 03:08:35 PM »
there is a video from about a year ago. flex gets his training partner in from Tennessee and they go to his place. his chick shows what she cooks for him on the bbq, its basically kilos of meat.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 03:12:41 PM »
I find 3 large meals and one smaller meal with snacks inbetween work the best.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »
theres not much monster about this meal plan at all, fit for mens physique pre contest.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 03:17:56 PM »
Meal 2:
225 g salmon
85 g broccoli
60 g pineapple

Looks like he's been taking advice from Pat Banya's nutrition guru.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
there is a video from about a year ago. flex gets his training partner in from Tennessee and they go to his place. his chick shows what she cooks for him on the bbq, its basically kilos of meat.

Yeah I've seen that - I think that's his offseason diet though. This one looks more like pre-contest.

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 03:23:07 PM »
I find 3 large meals and one smaller meal with snacks inbetween work the best.

That will get you fat bro, you eat 3 large meals that more than enough calories for the day unless you are a permabulker, then by all means gorge yourself.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »
I eat 5 meals a day.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 03:40:47 PM »
I eat 5 meals a day.
You write like a bodybuilder. Everything is short & sweet and to the point, and there's just enough grammatical errors for us to know you're a legit. iron warrior. LOL.

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 03:53:32 PM »
I eat 5 meals a day.

When I was eating 6 meals daily and now eating 3 meals there was no negative changes I actually lost bodyfat but I would say thats  from eating clean and training than from the change.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
I eat the pussies of whores.

Fixed
P

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 05:39:31 PM »
There was an interview with Milos Sarcev on John Meadow/Shelby Starne's Blue Collar Muscle Radio Show. Anyway, Im paraphrasing, but Milos said he's seen few respond like Lewis and that at one point they had some of his Kolosseum athletes (flex met Milos at 20 and trained there) tested genetically and that Lewis was the one with the least myostatin (implying myostatin deficiency mutation). He basically said he's a genetic freak which makes a lot of sense. He didnt particularly rave about his training.

This is likely a large part of why Flex is where he is today. They all eat the same, they all train about the same. They all take the same drugs. The dividing line these days is genetics. Back in the early days, access to exotics could make a difference. Today everyone has access to pretty much the same quality of stuff.

Source: http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57-36/blue-collar-muscle.html

See also the same shit once said about Flex Wheeler. No idea if this is legit.

Source: http://www.pakkotoisto.com/kilpailijat-ja-bodyjuorut/21626-milos-sarcev-2/

I really should get paid for the quality of posts and content I contribute here.

Geez wow! Is that a new discovery??? nothing new tell us something we don't know here , this is getbig after all not bbing.com

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 07:47:52 PM »
Originally Posted by BALCO Laboratories, Inc.
October 1, 1998

Re: Flex Wheeler

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this letter per the request of Flex Wheeler.

I would first like to briefly provide you with some background information regarding BALCO Laboratories. BALCO has been working with elite Olympic and professional athletes for over fifteen years. BALCO has provided testing and consultation for over 250 NFL players including the entire 1998 Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos team and the entire Miami Dolphins team. BALCO works with professional athletes in many sports including teenis (Michael Chang, Jim Courier, etc.), hockey, bodybuilding (10 of the 16 1998 Mr. Olympia contestants), track and field, soccer and basketball (Seattle SuperSonics).

BALCO Laboratories has been testing and monitoring Flex on a routine basis during the last year. We have performed tests including blood chemistry (SMAC), complete blood count (CBC), PSA, anabolic hormone levels, genotyping as well as comprehensive testing for nutritional elements. Flex's test results have been compared to twenty-four other professional bodybuilders and overall he has one of the healthiest profiles. Basically, Flex is in excellent health and has demonstrated the discipline necessary to maintain a peak level of conditioning.

Flex was a participant in a study we recently conducted in collaboration with the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Pittsburgh involving 62 men who made unusually large gains in muscle mass in response to strength training (extreme responders). Flex was one of only nine extreme responders that had the very rare "myostatin mutation." Myostatin is the gene that "limits muscle growth." Specifically, Flex had the rarest form of myostatin mutation at the "exon 2" position on the gene. This simply means Flex has a much larger number of muscle fibers compared to the other subjects or the normal population. We believe that these are the very first myostatin mutation findings in humans and the results of this landmark study have already been submitted for publication. Flex was also found to have a very unusual type of the IGF-1 gene. In fact, Flex was the only participant in the study that did not have a "match." All of the other extreme responders had at least three other subjects with a matching IGF-1 gene. Based upon Flex's very unique genetic profile, we plan to expeditiously publish a scientific paper that reveals his complete genotype in specific detail. The publication of his remarkable genetic data should generate an enormous amount of media exposure.

Hope this information will be helpful and please call if I can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

/s/ Victor Conte
Victor Conte
President
BALCO Laboratories, Inc

anyone know what journal we can find this landmark study in?

LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOLLOL

also LOL @ this diet: 1 tsp peanut butter, 4 walnuts, etc.

who comes up with this shit ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »

haha dont get me started.
b

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Flex Lewis' monster meal plan
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 05:24:39 AM »
I can eat 5 snickers bars a day! A calorie is a calorie right? ::) ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 06:36:42 AM »
anyone know what journal we can find this landmark study in?

LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOLLOL

also LOL @ this diet: 1 tsp peanut butter, 4 walnuts, etc.

who comes up with this shit ???

I had a discussion on BB.Com with some fuckwit about eating a specific amount of almonds (8 I think) each meal, he said it was easier to work his macros and calories out if he stuck to multiples of 8  ;D