Author Topic: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit  (Read 13301 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 03:05:42 PM »
I never said it was always racism.   I didn't make generalizations based on race, you did.  It was your comment about few whites being around if all racists died that started it all.  The whole time throwing insults while I've been nothing but civil.

Damn you Archer, it's already raining!!!  >:(

My generalization was not based on race, ...it was rooted in observations based upon my personal experiences.
I never said there would be few whites around if all racists died who started it all. Those were your words not mine.
Yes, you have been nothing but calm & civil, ...most passive/aggressive little shitheads usually are.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »

Damn you Archer, it's already raining!!!  >:(

My generalization was not based on race, ...it was rooted in observations based upon my personal experiences

Thats what I was doing yet you became hostile and launched into flurry of personal attacks.

I never said there would be few whites around if all racists died who started it all. Those were your words not mine.

Thats is pretty much what you said.

Somehow I get the feeling there would be few people (not of color) left on the earth.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 03:57:04 PM »
;D

Clive Bundy said of black people: “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail because they never learned how to pick cotton. And, I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy.”

Yeah, it's bad. But how come you don't bitch about when a left wing politician or public figure says worse? MUCH WORSE! Seems your thread might be a one sided and racist, Vince.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 04:03:32 PM »
Yeah, it's bad. But how come you don't bitch about when a left wing politician or public figure says worse? MUCH WORSE! Seems your thread might be a one sided and racist, Vince.

How does it get much worse?

Any examples?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 04:03:49 PM »

Sharpton has said and done worse and they gave him a tv show. Go figure.
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
Typical can't see the forest through the tree's ::), This isn't about Bundy, this is about the .gov, bundy just happened to be the guy .gov fucked up with.........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »
bundy is a racist.  nobody denies that.

bundy picks and chooses which laws to follow.

bundy has a history of whining because he disagreed with how many police came to peacefully serve him paperwork and begin seiures.

So already, this dude is a mess, willing to go on tv and trash en entire race and call for his landlocked state to separate from the USA LOL...

Again,,, you're serving a paper saying "we are taking all your shit'' to a gun packing rancher that doesn't recognize your authority.... lol... do you REALLY want to send two deputies to that door?  Does anyone here REALLY want to be the guy holding the paperwork while this dude decides whether or not to start Civil War II?

Dudes, I would want NO PART of that front porch job.   Not without a SWAT team with me.  Any getbigger that says they'd jog up to that porch wearing a fed badge to a dude that doesnt believe in the fed govt lol..... 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
bundy is a racist.  nobody denies that.

bundy has a history of whining because he disagreed with how many police came to peacefully serve him paperwork and begin seiures.

So already, this dude is a mess, willing to go on tv and trash en entire race and call for his landlocked state to separate from the USA LOL...

Again,,, you're serving a paper saying "we are taking all your shit'' to a gun packing rancher that doesn't recognize your authority.... lol... do you REALLY want to send two deputies to that door?  Does anyone here REALLY want to be the guy holding the paperwork while this dude decides whether or not to start Civil War II?

Dudes, I would want NO PART of that front porch job.   Not without a SWAT team with me.  Any getbigger that says they'd jog up to that porch wearing a fed badge to a dude that doesnt believe in the fed govt lol..... 

Hes no hero for sure
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 07:02:02 PM »
bundy is a racist.  nobody denies that.

Again,,, you're serving a paper saying "we are taking all your shit'' to a gun packing rancher that doesn't recognize your authority.... lol... do you REALLY want to send two deputies to that door?  Does anyone here REALLY want to be the guy holding the paperwork while this dude decides whether or not to start Civil War II?

Dudes, I would want NO PART of that front porch job.   Not without a SWAT team with me.  Any getbigger that says they'd jog up to that porch wearing a fed badge to a dude that doesnt believe in the fed govt lol.....  

Hmmmm , you could easily replace Bundy with Government.........

The revolution started because of the same kinda shit

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 07:37:31 PM »
Bundy claims to not recognize the federal government but I suspect he somehow manages to "recognizes" our currency when he wants to get paid

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 08:26:43 PM »
I guess it would have been too easy for the government to levy the property instead come in with 200 armed agents. That was waste of OUR money.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 08:50:05 PM »
I guess it would have been too easy for the government to levy the property instead come in with 200 armed agents. That was waste of OUR money.

what property?

the cows?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:03 PM »
what property?

the cows?

They have him a fine of $1mil which is total bullshit to begin with. They said it was because of a "turtle" and now it's grazing. Shoot him or levy HIS property?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 09:08:28 PM »
They have him a fine of $1mil which is total bullshit to begin with. They said it was because of a "turtle" and now it's grazing. Shoot him or levy HIS property?

what property?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 11:37:29 PM »

were there really 200 armed agents?   Link to proof?  Cause that sounds pretty high. 

Most SWAT teams have what, 5 to 12 people with specific tasks, and all marksmen.  larger cities have 60 or more, since they might be dealing with 3 or 4 crisis at once, say in LA.

Where does this 200 agents number come from?  PLEASE tell me you have a pic, not the word of a guy that hates black people and wants nevada to secede and pushes women to get hurt in riots he's trying to incite... he's not credible.

Link to 200 armed swat members coming to his door????

UNLESS you're talking about when a huge protest of 1000+ people showed up with guns and ready for a riot - if THAT is the day you're talking about, then yes, heck yes, 200 police is VERY reasonable to control 100o people looking for a fight.

Where was the 200?  and HOW MANY came to his door?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 11:40:37 PM »
what property?

if he had a lot of property, his 900 cattle probably would have been on that, instead of mooching fed lands witohut paying that fee. 

the argument has now shifted to "well, maybe the govt had too many troops there, but he should have paid his bill like everyone else, he should have not pushed women to the front of the line, he should have not said all that racist shit..."

His beef is "too many cops were at my door, at ranch in middle of NV, when they served me paperwork for failing to obey a govt I don't recognize for 20 years". 

Getbiggers are now doing that quiet retreat they did with zimmerman.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2014, 05:03:02 AM »
were there really 200 armed agents?   Link to proof?  Cause that sounds pretty high. 

Most SWAT teams have what, 5 to 12 people with specific tasks, and all marksmen.  larger cities have 60 or more, since they might be dealing with 3 or 4 crisis at once, say in LA.

Where does this 200 agents number come from?  PLEASE tell me you have a pic, not the word of a guy that hates black people and wants nevada to secede and pushes women to get hurt in riots he's trying to incite... he's not credible.

Link to 200 armed swat members coming to his door????

UNLESS you're talking about when a huge protest of 1000+ people showed up with guns and ready for a riot - if THAT is the day you're talking about, then yes, heck yes, 200 police is VERY reasonable to control 100o people looking for a fight.

Where was the 200?  and HOW MANY came to his door?

First of all this is the BLM not a swat team.

Then the rest of your crap he's not credible, he's a racist .............

There is a lot more to this issue than grazing on ".gov" land.

I guess you think .gov should just be able to do whatever it wants, legal or not, constitutional or not.

Don't want to do what Uncle Sugar tells you? Well force you! The .gov doesn't get to fuck people over to line their or their families pockets
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 05:08:48 AM »
if he had a lot of property, his 900 cattle probably would have been on that, instead of mooching fed lands witohut paying that fee. 

the argument has now shifted to "well, maybe the govt had too many troops there, but he should have paid his bill like everyone else, he should have not pushed women to the front of the line, he should have not said all that racist shit..."

His beef is "too many cops were at my door, at ranch in middle of NV, when they served me paperwork for failing to obey a govt I don't recognize for 20 years". 

Getbiggers are now doing that quiet retreat they did with zimmerman.

Hey buddy,  I've been consistent from the beginning.   
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2014, 05:13:48 AM »
240 bringing the truth in this thread. There is nothing patriotic about this Bundy character.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2014, 05:15:31 AM »
240 bringing the truth in this thread. There is nothing patriotic about this Bundy character.

Who said there is anything patriotic about Bundy?

this is about .gov doing unethical shit to line the pockets of the "elite".

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? All you can do is focus on the shiney object the MSM dangles in front of you, and miss the big picture.

No wonder this country is in decline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 05:19:49 AM »

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? All you can do is focus on the shiney object the MSM dangles in front of you, and miss the big picture.

The guy broke the law. He had cattle grazing on land that was not his. Apparently, he got away with it for 20 years.

What am I missing?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:04 AM »

Isnt bundy lining his pockets at tax payers expense?  Hes profitting off of public land.  Where is the tax payers cut?  He doesnt pay to maintain the land he uses.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
I'm not saying you or anyone else today was responsible or had the power to prevent it.
However, common sense should at least permit you to recognize the overwhelming advantage such a system gave to those who were responsible, ...an advantage that was passed down to their heirs. And when i say "heirs", i'm not just referring to their biological heirs, ...but all those who benefit from the privileges such systemic racism confers. The color of an individual's skin is not justification for hate. However an ignorant sense of self importance, combined with the failure to recognize your own unfair advantage can be a sure fire recipe for disdain & contempt. It's like when Gwyneth Paltrow claimed to have never been the beneficiary of privilege, claiming to have achieved all her success on her own. She experienced quite the backlash, which IMO was justified. That's not to say she didn't work hard, she did, but her failure to acknowledge she was Hollywood Royalty trying to run a 150 metre dash starting at the 140 metre mark punctuated an astonishing level of ignorance. Your words convey the same delusional ignorance demonstrated by Paltrow's statements.

Bottom line: Racism is caused by and due to ignorance. Most often ignorance on the part of the hater,
...but in your case, it sounds to me like possibly ignorance on the part of the hated.

Btw: Have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that perhaps the Black people who have hated on you, did so, not because you're white, ...but because you're a truly clued-out ignorant little fvck? ??? just a thought.

Now Fvck off and stop responding calmly and articulately. I want to be done with you & your ignorance.
100% true my dear. But that goes for all races, colors, and creeds.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:53 AM »
The guy broke the law. He had cattle grazing on land that was not his. Apparently, he got away with it for 20 years.

What am I missing?

Do a little reading, not just what some talking head spouts off in a 2 min blurb on the news. 20 years and .gov does nothing about the evil racist Bundy, you might want to ask yourself why that is.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 05:24:58 AM »

Do a little reading, not just what some talking head spouts off in a 2 min blurb on the news. 20 years and .gov does nothing about the evil racist Bundy, you might want to ask yourself why that is.
Because the government usually works at a sloths pace.  Why do you think it takes years for the government to notice that some people have evaded taxes?

In this case, 20 years was enough. Now, in your opinion, why do you think this Bundy guy deserves a break?