Author Topic: do u approve this cycle  (Read 4079 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
do u approve this cycle
« on: January 22, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
test e 500mg 1-14wks

deca 1-10 400mg/ or eq 400 mg 1-14 :-\

drol 1-4 50 mg

liq fem/hcg 500iu throughout

nolva for pct

note: i have never used deca or eq

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: bigjohn,hank, or O do u approve this cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »
what doses r u using? what r ur stats (cycle history, age, how long have u been training) we'll need all this info to determain ur cycle.

muscle
muscle

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 07:48:25 PM »
Id go with the deca- as long as you dont mind it staying in your system for awhile- other than that cycle looks good- let us know the dosages - also you might want to throw some clomid in your PCT plan.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »
Id go with the deca- as long as you dont mind it staying in your system for awhile- other than that cycle looks good- let us know the dosages - also you might want to throw some clomid in your PCT plan.

thank you

clomid hurts me eyes and other things.............

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 09:06:24 PM »
test e 500mg 1-14wks

deca 1-10 400mg/ or eq 400 mg 1-14 :-\

drol 1-4 50 mg

liq fem/hcg 500iu throughout

nolva for pct

note: i have never used deca or eq
Agree with muscle, some stats would be useful. But even without stats, here are a few holes I can pin point for you:

1. test/deca  ratio is no good...it should always be at least 2/1
2. Run a-dex throughout cycle 1mg eod
3. Also, there is a lot of good advice on this board about switching to prop at the end of a cycle to prepare for PCT, so give that some thought.
4. Last off, adding in winny at the second half of the cycle wouldn't be a bad idea, say last 6wks. This will help solidify gains, and harden you up.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 09:40:19 PM »
Agree with muscle, some stats would be useful. But even without stats, here are a few holes I can pin point for you:

3. Also, there is a lot of good advice on this board about switching to prop at the end of a cycle to prepare for PCT, so give that some thought.
4. Last off, adding in winny at the second half of the cycle wouldn't be a bad idea, say last 6wks. This will help solidify gains, and harden you up.

actually i was just going to run eq instead of deca but was  :-\. i really like liq fem throughout cycle.
i was gonna add winny in but somebody else told me running 2 orals was a bad idea :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 09:40:30 PM »

^Many of these "Newbie tips" can be found in the *NEWBIES READ THIS* sticky at the top......

He obviously didn't read it.  I'm getting tired of answering the same questions.  People need to start researching these things on their own.  You could do a google search on the subject and come up with alot of information.  It's very easy if you have the desire to find the information, but alot of newbies that come on here are lazy and ignorant.

actually i was just going to run eq instead of deca but was  :-\. i really like liq fem throughout cycle.
i was gonna add winny in but somebody else told me running 2 orals was a bad idea :-\

Deca is stronger than EQ in every way........the only thing EQ gives you is vascularity and an increase in RBC's.  Femara is too strong as it will eliminate too much estrogen and you need some estrogen in order to grow, not to mention the positive effects estrogen has on your heart.  Arimidex is the best choice for an anti-aromatase.  It's not that adding two orals is bad, it's how long you are running them and at what dosages.  If you haven't run orals before you should probably be conservative to see how you do on them.  You should be cautious with your liver until you know how it holds up and then you can adjust accordingly on your next cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 09:48:29 PM »
^Many of these "Newbie tips" can be found in the *NEWBIES READ THIS* sticky at the top......

He obviously didn't read it.  I'm getting tired of answering the same questions.  People need to start researching these things on their own.  You could do a google search on the subject and come up with alot of information.  It's very easy if you have the desire to find the information, but alot of newbies that come on here are lazy and ignorant.

DIV
Agreed, BIG time!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 09:49:45 PM »

Deca is stronger than EQ in ever way........the only thing EQ gives you is vascularity and an increase in RBC's.  Femara is too strong as it will eliminate too much estrogen and you need some estrogen in order to grow, not to mention the positive effects estrogen has on your heart.  Arimidex is the best choice for an anti-aromatase.  It's not that adding two orals is bad, it's how long you are running them and at what dosages.  If you haven't run orals before you should probably be conservative to see how you do on them.  You should be cautious with your liver until you know how it holds up and then you can adjust accordingly on your next cycle.

DIV

baby div thats your opinon, from the other thread about which is the best bulk deca or eq many ppl stated that they like eq better. of course you have to run more of eq to get what deca brings . no im not a newbie and no this is not my first cycle. just havent ran 2 orals at once. i ran fem with all my other cycles with no prob and had great gains.  :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 11:09:07 PM »
baby div thats your opinon, from the other thread about which is the best bulk deca or eq many ppl stated that they like eq better. of course you have to run more of eq to get what deca brings . no im not a newbie and no this is not my first cycle. just havent ran 2 orals at once. i ran fem with all my other cycles with no prob and had great gains.  :)

No shit, sgt. d.   ;D

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION.  If I state it, it's obviously my opinion.

What about that do you not understand?

Now since you created this thread asking for OPINIONS, what is it you want to know?

I already stated my OPINION on the two orals at once.

It's my OPINION that you go back and re-read what I wrote.

DIV

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 05:39:51 PM »
No shit, sgt. d.   ;D

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION.  If I state it, it's obviously my opinion.

What about that do you not understand?

Now since you created this thread asking for OPINIONS, what is it you want to know?

I already stated my OPINION on the two orals at once.

It's my OPINION that you go back and re-read what I wrote.

DIV

how would i run the winny......should i run it like i do drol, only on days i workout

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: do u approve this cycle
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 05:45:29 PM »
winny should be ran ed at 50mg. run it for no more than 6wks. that should help harden u up alittle and maybe even add a few extra pounds towards the end.

muscle
muscle

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: do u approve this cycle
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
winny should be ran ed at 50mg. run it for no more than 6wks. that should help harden u up alittle and maybe even add a few extra pounds towards the end.

muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 09:01:05 PM »
how would i run the winny......should i run it like i do drol, only on days i workout

You can go 50-75MG, about an hour before your workout.

You might try grapefruit juice with it to speed absorbtion.

DIV