Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75084 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
There are three different women above.  Which one was he talking to and what's the association of the other two to him? He seems like an old Southern redneck with a beef with Magic Johnson.

Yes he is just as racist as u only difference is he's a Jew and u are a puddle of mud ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
What a stupid thing to say,,all because he's too lazy to hide his valuables.

ROFL

Who gives a shit? The MSM is really sickening going crazy over this story instead of reporting on important news.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
hahaha everyone melting down over what a 80 year old guy worth ONE POINT NINE BILLION dollars thinks.

im sure hes not to worried about earvins boycott. :D

Magic said he had a hard time cutting out a $50 million dollar check to buy the dodgers

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
^^^Wow. I guess it's the money. That looks the guy at the beginning of a John Wayne film who drunkenly stumbles through the opening credits and gets shot.

Gee ya think?  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Yes he is just as racist as u only difference is he's a Jew and u are a puddle of mud ::)

LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Maybe he was tired of Jayz coming to games wearing racist jewelry. 
A

cephissus

• Getbig V

hahahaahah oh fuck this is a priceless conversation  :D :D :D :D

an elaborate ploy to through the scent off dat der hierarchy's race-destabilization agenda ???

where's abdominal/quadzilla when you need them...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I'm gonna enjoy the fallout over this scumbag Khazar m o t h e r f u c k e r. He's done shit like this one too many times. You can guarantee if I were a player, I'd be getting the rest of my team to not play in a stance in civil disobedience. But most of these greedy Hebrews are about nothing but their money and are paid well to keep their mouths shut. Do you think guys like Jim Brown and Muhammad Ali would take shit like that?  Matter of fact, those who play on that team that do nothing are brought and paid for pussies. Anyway, The fake Jew Machine has nothing on the real Hebrew Machine. So take note, this isn't a white guy the guy is "Jew-ish" a.k.a. A Khazar, a fake Jew who has these feeling towards the real Jews...aka the African Americans,aka The Real Hebrews, aka, The Hebrew Israelites, aka Sons and Daughters of Israel, aka Negro, Aka black, aka colored folks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm gonna enjoy the fallout over this scumbag Khazar m o t h e r f u c k e r. He's done shit like this one too many times. You can guarantee if I were a player, I'd be getting the rest of my team to not play in a stance in civil disobedience. But most of these greedy Hebrews are about nothing but their money and are paid well to keep their mouths shut. Do you think guys like Jim Brown and Muhammad Ali would take shit like that?  Matter of fact, those who play on that team that do nothing are brought and paid for pussies. Anyway, The fake Jew Machine has nothing on the real Hebrew Machine. So take note, this isn't a white guy the guy is "Jew-ish" a.k.a. A Khazar, a fake Jew who has these feeling towards the real Jews...aka the African Americans,aka The Real Hebrews, aka, The Hebrew Israelites, aka Sons and Daughters of Israel, aka Negro, Aka black, aka colored folks.

I have a feeling this guy isn't annoyed with black people like you, Ali, or Jim Brown. It's the rambunctious Hebrews that you probably find just as annoying.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

He dislikes blacks because he knows hes not really a hebrew and they are.  Just my two cents.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
$10 bucks CLipper players wear black gloves during the National Anthem tomorrow

;D

but then again ,  

Bevo

• Getbig V

The media will always spin it as a white vs black thing even though he's "Jewish"

Nails

• Getbig V
The media will always spin it as a white vs black thing even though he's "Jewish"

30 million died in the holocaust 

Bevo

• Getbig V

30 million died in the holocaust 

Or was it 40 million? Hmmm

Nails

• Getbig V
Or was it 40 million? Hmmm

+/- 20 million

btw has ron confronted Dorian yet to get the full story ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
+/- 20 million

Technically no jews died because they were khazars
A

Nails

• Getbig V
Damn wiggs you see that last shot by cater to beat your SPURS ???

the trainer

He is an old dude most old dudes are racist because they lived in a different time the world is a different place now.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I'm gonna enjoy the fallout over this scumbag Khazar m o t h e r f u c k e r. He's done shit like this one too many times. You can guarantee if I were a player, I'd be getting the rest of my team to not play in a stance in civil disobedience. But most of these greedy Hebrews are about nothing but their money and are paid well to keep their mouths shut. Do you think guys like Jim Brown and Muhammad Ali would take shit like that?  Matter of fact, those who play on that team that do nothing are brought and paid for pussies. Anyway, The fake Jew Machine has nothing on the real Hebrew Machine. So take note, this isn't a white guy the guy is "Jew-ish" a.k.a. A Khazar, a fake Jew who has these feeling towards the real Jews...aka the African Americans,aka The Real Hebrews, aka, The Hebrew Israelites, aka Sons and Daughters of Israel, aka Negro, Aka black, aka colored folks.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Damn wiggs you see that last shot by cater to beat your SPURS ???

I watched that shit live!

Brought me off the couch....Mavs gonna pull off the 8th seed upset this year!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Hey, here's a coupla guys who didn't change their Getbig names when they got on tv.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
im ok to punish white on black racism if we also punish black on white racism.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
all I want to know is why is he with a black woman if he doesn't like black people?
Go get some hot blonde...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
all I want to know is why is he with a black woman if he doesn't like black people?
Go get some hot blonde...
Pfft. You know, like 3.14., he's got a hard-drive's worth of BBC cuckold vids. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Pfft. You know, like 3.14., he's got a hard-drive's worth of BBC cuckold vids. 
Probably...I think he said you can eff them in private...