Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75062 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down).  But it doesn't end there.  You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.  And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.  

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years.  She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cliven Bundy owns the LA Clippers?

cephissus

• Getbig V
-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

;D

this made my day

wife looks super hot from the one pic i saw of her, btw... someone post up more?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Sounds like he has beef with Magic. Another Lakers hater ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down).  But it doesn't end there.  You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.  And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.  

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years.  She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

"Hey, you're a hot black girl...but I don't want you associating with black people."

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
"Girlfriend"  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Cliven Bundy owns the LA Clippers?

There are three different women above.  Which one was he talking to and what's the association of the other two to him? He seems like an old Southern redneck with a beef with Magic Johnson.

Nails

• Getbig V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
^^^Wow. I guess it's the money. That looks the guy at the beginning of a John Wayne film who drunkenly stumbles through the opening credits and gets shot.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
There are three different women above.  Which one was he talking to and what's the association of the other two to him? He seems like an old Southern redneck with a beef with Magic Johnson.

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Donald Sterling
Born    Donald Tokowitz
1933 (age 80–81)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Residence    Beverly Hills, California
Nationality    United States
Ethnicity    Jewish
Education    B.A. California State University, Los Angeles
J.D. Southwestern Law School
Occupation    Real estate developer
Known for    Owner of Los Angeles Clippers
Home town    Chicago, Illinois
Net worth    Increase US$1.9 billion (Sept 2013)[1]
Spouse(s)    Rochelle Stein
Children    Scott Sterling (deceased)
Chris Sterling
Joanna Sterling
Parents    Susan and Mickey Tokowitz

Fortress

• Getbig V
Guy can say what he wants to.

However, if he feels this way, perhaps he should populate his team only with white men.

Arsenio's gonna have a field day with this one.  ;D

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
Great man!
I can respect him!

Nails

• Getbig V
Clipper Wiggs aint going to like this one bit

Nails

• Getbig V
FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Donald Sterling
Born    Donald Tokowitz
1933 (age 80–81)
Ethnicity    Jewish
Chris Sterling
Joanna Sterling

Nails

• Getbig V

Yet MAGIC still goes to Laker Games even after kobe called an official a F A G G O T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
^^^Wow. I guess it's the money. That looks the guy at the beginning of a John Wayne film who drunkenly stumbles through the opening credits and gets shot.

:D Haha yes, he looks exactly like "that guy"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Donald Sterling
Born    Donald Tokowitz
1933 (age 80–81)
Ethnicity    Jewish
Chris Sterling
Joanna Sterling

In my experience Southerners are less racist than us Northerners.

Lexus II

• Getbig II

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
I lold, 4 comments from Magic Johnsons
I saw no comment from none of blacks when Jay z was wearing a chain which represented racism   ::)
fck sorry for my english  ;D

Lexus II

• Getbig II
First, this gold digger tapes their private phone call without his knowledge.  Who doesn't tape their "loved" ones when talking on the phone.  Then, when he breaks up with her she leaks it to the press and you tube.   If she's upset he's a racist why does she care if he breaks up with him.  Because she wants his money and doesn't give a damn about him.  This is the kind of woman all men need to avoid.   ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
First, this gold digger tapes their private phone call without his knowledge.  Who doesn't tape their "loved" ones when talking on the phone.  Then, when he breaks up with her she leaks it to the press and you tube.   If she's upset he's a racist why does she care if he breaks up with him.  Because she wants his money and doesn't give a damn about him.  This is the kind of woman all men need to avoid.   ;)

Should have taken his own advice and stayed away from Hebrews.

kh300

• Getbig V
What a stupid thing to say,,all because he's too lazy to hide his valuables.

Nails

• Getbig V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

hahaha everyone melting down over what a 80 year old guy worth ONE POINT NINE BILLION dollars thinks.

im sure hes not to worried about earvins boycott. :D
b