Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75080 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2014, 10:10:03 AM »
I don`t see anything wrong with what he said at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2014, 10:14:59 AM »
Of course. That's why this whole thing is retarded and nobody takes large portions of the Hebrew population serious.

You have some jacklegged "bishop" bitching and saying terrible things about the "white man" everywhere, nobody cares but then some white guy speaks about shit that is blatantly obvious to everyone and all these folks get all up in arms about it.

If it weren`t true, blacks wouldn`t be so up in arms.  They get all angry because its true, not because its false.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:19 AM »
Extended tape link

http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-extended-donald-sterling-tape-1568291249

He was more concerned with what his Jewish friends in Israel thought.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2014, 10:17:18 AM »
For me that's not the issue. He says that she should be or (or in his mind) perceived as a white girl or Latina. Yet Latinas can be mixed, white, black or Asian. If he wanted a "white" Latina, he should have gotten one.
After she says "you know Im mixed", he says "I thought you removed those". Is he referring to removal that she is black and Mexican?

This dude is asking for the impossible. He is practically dating a black Latina, and asking for her not to associate with black people publically, therefore asking for her to deny part of herself, for his own ego.
He wants to control how he and she is perceived, and ask for her to deny who she is, when you can plainly see what she is. That is the level of arrogance and ignorance that he has reached.

And why the hell is he an owner of a basketball team if he doesn't want to associate with black people? Go buy a hockey team, or soccer team (oops, that means black people as well). Or breed race horses.

Because its simple to make money off of them by using them.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »
I get that...it is nothing new under the sun. Fact is, it is his arrogance to think he could do that.
Maybe back in the day...but not now. He made the conscious decision to date a woman who is considered black, and then tell her not to publicly be seen with other black people. To negate who she is.
That is true arrogance. Furthermore, he has a history of not liking black people. He only deals with them if he has too---meaning if they can make money for him.  
He can't swing that girl as white, there is no way he can. And furthermore "runs around with negroes all day like hood rat"---those are your words. Think about that. Let it marinate for a sec.

If this dude is so damn worked up about being talked about by his "friends", then maybe he needs to get another woman who isn't black.
Your last statement...She has a mind of her own. And that is why it is absurd and arrogant of him.

i agree, it SEEMS arrogant and unrealistic bsaed on the call, but consider what we don't know: maybe she played along with it most of the time, but happened to be pissed of for some reason and decided to use this opportunity to change faces and sink the dagger in.  who knows?  not us... judging people on the basis of a single event inevitably yields erroneous conclusions.

just listen to the way she talks about changing her own skin color with such feigned innocence.  lol, chick knows what she's doing.

when i said "runs around with negroes all day like a hood rat", i was writing from the perspective of the people i was talking about.  i thought about explaining this in the post, but ended up not bothering... guess i should have ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2014, 10:26:01 AM »
I don`t see anything wrong with what he said at all.

Occasionally trotting a white person out for public shaming has become a bizarre kind of religious ritual. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2014, 10:27:58 AM »
Unbelievable this guy didn't stop to think he was being set up.

Crazy, when you see an older guy without a shred of common sense. The pussy somehow wrangled his brain, I tell ya. It's a dangerous product to be handling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2014, 10:31:20 AM »
Why would any white person spend so much as $0.01 even patronizing that NBA at all?   

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2014, 10:32:42 AM »
The president responds to the American people regarding this urgent national event.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2014, 10:37:28 AM »
Why would any white person spend so much as $0.01 even patronizing that NBA at all?  

Why would any white person support Herman Cain?  ???  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2014, 10:39:18 AM »
The president responds to the American people regarding this urgent national event.

Ill take him seriously when he stops appearing in public with Sharpton
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2014, 10:40:11 AM »
The guy's used to having great advantage over nearly everyone else all the time, except he can't possibly do that in the particular area in question.

So he tried to grasp at straws and it cost him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »

Crazy, when you see an older guy without a shred of common sense. The pussy somehow wrangled his brain, I tell ya. It's a dangerous product to be handling.

You ever thought he just don't give a fuck.  It produces the same response as a piece of pu$$y.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »

LOL - is he talking about himself?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2014, 10:45:35 AM »
i agree, it SEEMS arrogant and unrealistic bsaed on the call, but consider what we don't know: maybe she played along with it most of the time, but happened to be pissed of for some reason and decided to use this opportunity to change faces and sink the dagger in.  who knows?  not us... judging people on the basis of a single event inevitably yields erroneous conclusions.

just listen to the way she talks about changing her own skin color with such feigned innocence.  lol, chick knows what she's doing.

when i said "runs around with negroes all day like a hood rat", i was writing from the perspective of the people i was talking about.  i thought about explaining this in the post, but ended up not bothering... guess i should have ;D

I got ya...
I linked this up before....
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80026075/

Article Reminds me of that Ida Ljungqvist chick and some old man's ex wife...

Old man should know it's dangerous to handle dynamite.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2014, 10:52:56 AM »
You ever thought he just don't give a fuck.  It produces the same response as a piece of pu$$y.  

Being a person in the sports business, he should have given a fuck about what he was saying, for sure.

But yeah, as good as the pussy is, you have to be very careful about lowering yourself into stupidity, no matter who you are.

Nothing worse than looking back and saying "damn!! i knew better than that. why did i do that?!?"

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2014, 10:58:15 AM »
He bought her a Ferrari, two Bentley's, a Range Rover, a $1,800,000 duplex in Beverly Hills, and $240,000 in living expenses.  This is how she repays him.   :-\

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2014, 11:00:45 AM »
I got ya...
I linked this up before....
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80026075/

Article Reminds me of that Ida Ljungqvist chick and some old man's ex wife...Old man should know it's dangerous to handle dynamite.

Yeah, he should have found a better way. No reason an 80-something guy should be trying to play the glitz-and-glam game. He should've outgrown that many decades ago.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2014, 11:06:46 AM »
But I don't think this guy's some kind of "evil racist" or anything similar. He's just a remarkably immature 83-year-old (or whatever) that feels really inadequate against certain others.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
He bought her a Ferrari, two Bentley's, a Range Rover, a $1,800,000 duplex in Beverly Hills, and $240,000 in living expenses.  This is how she repays him.   :-\
Look at Mel Gibson's Russian woman...

Dudes should know right now that women play different positions. They got a chess game that these old men can't match.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
Oddly enough, he was supposed to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP next month. Ha.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »

Yeah, trying to force something that would look like a real relationship. Very sad.

Needs to get back to the old P4F, keep shit real. Or go to the third world and help a young lady's family out, there.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2014, 11:20:44 AM »
Oddly enough, he was supposed to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP next month. Ha.

For what, exactly? Do you know?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »
For what, exactly? Do you know?

It was for the national advancement of colored people.

They really need a new acronym.