Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75639 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2014, 12:18:12 PM »
"NBA"  = LMFAO!!!!!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »
This are the pictures that triggered the meltdown

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2014, 12:24:44 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHA......my eyes are teary from laughing at how this old fart was gonna receive an award from an organization that's quick to yell discrimination. well, let's see what the NAACP will say now......this Org used to stand for something when Kweisi Mfume was in charge, well, at least this organization was decent
Dropped the ball on this one didn't they?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »
I didn`t hear any blacks get mad at Obama when it was learned that he never cared for black people growing up and did not want to be around them.  Not a peep either regarding this:

Book: President Obama Hates the Congressional Black Caucus Just as Much as Tea Party

Obama does not have patience for black professionals who he refers to as “professional blacks.” A White House adviser to Obama says the president despises the CBC just as much as the Tea Party.

“Obama had little patience for the ‘professional left,’ and vanishingly close to zero for what one of his senior African American aides, Michael Strautmanis, referred to as ‘professional blacks’ (as opposed to black professionals),” the authors wrote on page 39 of their book. “Apart from Georgia congressman John Lewis and Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, Obama had nearly as much contempt for the CBC as he did for the Tea Party Caucus.”

As far as Obama is concerned, he’s one of the only black politicians in Washington D.C. who is not a charlatan.

“New York’s Charlie Rangel he derided as a hack; Jesse Jackson Sr. was effectively banned from the White House,” write the authors. “Obama remembered all too well a conversation with [Cornel] West in 2009, in which the professor used the precious time to complain about his seating at the inauguration.”

The authors say that “professional blacks” and the “professional left”, those who put Obama in the White House,  annoy the thin skinned president.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2014, 12:26:35 PM »
Like he said, theres white jews and theres black ones. What he didnt say is that the whites ones are fake Jews and the Black ones are real.

Boy what I would give to be in a room alone with this slimy khazar imposter.

You're not Jewish, you know.  Yeah yeah.  You go to the thing?  The temple?  Quick, say something in Hebrew.  Ok.  There ya go.

You don't need to conjure up some weird identity, man.  It's strange.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »
They throw their practice jerseys to the floor as a team pregame, then they put on donalds jerseys and went out there and earned him his money

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »

Yeah that's it bro...an 80 year old billionaire who feels "inadequate" against certain others. ::)

Uh, physically inadequate? Yes?

Hello?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2014, 12:59:59 PM »
...please recall there is a hot pussy in the equation.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2014, 01:01:41 PM »
Clippers giving oakland the game , will lose by 40 or 50 today

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »
This are the pictures that triggered the meltdown

;D

and if you still can't at least understand his point of view, there's really not much hope for you...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2014, 01:05:45 PM »
;D

and if you still can't at least understand his point of view, there's really not much hope for you...

Yes he hates the dodgers

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »
Now , lets see how many black folks attend tuesdays game at staples

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2014, 01:31:32 PM »

First 1000 spectators get a George Wallace bobblehead.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »
Every black person that attends the clipper game tuesday gets 2 free tacos at jack in the box

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2014, 01:45:54 PM »
If your a clipper player and you are refusing to play 100 percent , and u dont want to sit out and not get paid, why not just foul out in under 60 seconds of the first quarter ???

You still get a fulls pay check right ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
You're not Jewish, you know.  Yeah yeah.  You go to the thing?  The temple?  Quick, say something in Hebrew.  Ok.  There ya go.

You don't need to conjure up some weird identity, man.  It's strange.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Keep your nose out of my business, this has nothing to do with you and what I am and am not. No offense Tapeworm, but if youre going make stupid comments like that know your history. You clearly do not.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2014, 02:42:01 PM »
It's another example of the public shaming you see often.  Obama made a comment about how offensive the remarks were yet he feels perfectly comfortable associating with the likes of Al Sharpton.  Go figure. 

Obama should be roasting in a bonfire

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
Every black person that attends the clipper game tuesday gets 2 free tacos at jack in the box

Not a thigh and drumstick from KFC?  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2014, 02:55:05 PM »
Lmfao

Kevin johnson is a fagggot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »

Blacks don't pay for tickets, concessions, etc.  WO idiot white morons patronizing the NBa it would fold like a tent in 5 mins flat

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2014, 03:35:12 PM »
HO kinda Ugly  :-\

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »
Blacks don't pay for tickets, concessions, etc.  WO idiot white morons patronizing the NBa it would fold like a tent in 5 mins flat

So why do you follow sports that black people play?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »

Free watermelon for each one that does.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2014, 04:45:44 PM »
I didn`t hear any blacks get mad at Obama when it was learned that he never cared for black people growing up and did not want to be around them.  Not a peep either regarding this:

Book: President Obama Hates the Congressional Black Caucus Just as Much as Tea Party

Obama does not have patience for black professionals who he refers to as “professional blacks.” A White House adviser to Obama says the president despises the CBC just as much as the Tea Party.

“Obama had little patience for the ‘professional left,’ and vanishingly close to zero for what one of his senior African American aides, Michael Strautmanis, referred to as ‘professional blacks’ (as opposed to black professionals),” the authors wrote on page 39 of their book. “Apart from Georgia congressman John Lewis and Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, Obama had nearly as much contempt for the CBC as he did for the Tea Party Caucus.”

As far as Obama is concerned, he’s one of the only black politicians in Washington D.C. who is not a charlatan.

“New York’s Charlie Rangel he derided as a hack; Jesse Jackson Sr. was effectively banned from the White House,” write the authors. “Obama remembered all too well a conversation with [Cornel] West in 2009, in which the professor used the precious time to complain about his seating at the inauguration.”

The authors say that “professional blacks” and the “professional left”, those who put Obama in the White House,  annoy the thin skinned president.

Yet he sticks his presidential nose in every racial issue. Gates, Trayvon, this one.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2014, 04:50:10 PM »
CNN shows Charles Barkley mugshot as he speaks about controversial Clippers owner Donald Sterling

Barkley was giving his thoughts over the phone on the alleged racist comments made by Sterling as CNN provided a mugshot from Barkley's 2008 DUI arrest.

CNN may want to think twice about which graphics it uses.

On Saturday evening, CNN had TNT analyst Charles Barkley on the phone to talk about Clippers owner Donald Sterling's alleged racist remarks. But as Barkley spoke, CNN plastered his mugshot from a 2008 DUI arrest on the TV screen, making Barkley appear slightly less credible as he gave his thoughts on the controversial owner.

CNN and TNT are both owned by Turner Broadcasting System, which means the only photo CNN could find of a fellow employee was a mugshot, making the error even more embarrassing.

A quick Google Image search could have saved CNN from the gaffe, as there are plenty of normal Barkley profile shots on the Internet.

As for Barkley's thoughts on Sterling, he said during halftime of the Pacers-Hawks game that this is the first big test for NBA commissioner Adam Silver.

"You can't have this guy making statements like that. He has to suspend him and fine him immediately...We can not have an NBA owner discriminating against a league that's...we're a black league," Barkley said.

From NYDN