Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75224 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2014, 08:33:28 PM »
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/Donald-Sterling-deposition-excerpts-687243

APRIL 28--In light of Donald Sterling’s recorded musings on matters of race, The Smoking Gun is revisiting a sworn deposition that the Los Angeles Clippers owner gave in 2003 in connection with a lawsuit he filed against a former mistress.

Sterling and his wife sued Alexandra Castro to recover property that the 80-year-old billionaire gave her during the course of their relationship. While the litigation was settled before trial, Sterling was deposed over three days by Castro’s counsel.

As first reported in these pages, Sterling initially denied under oath having an affair with Castro, but subsequently admitted to paying her for “sucking me all night long.” Sterling described Castro as a “total freak” and “piece of trash” whom he paid $500 per “trick.” Describing his relationship with Castro, Sterling testified, “It was purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex,” adding that the couple would have sex “all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator.”

A review of Sterling’s testimony offers further details of how, according to the wealthy businessman, he was victimized by a predatory, sex-crazed younger woman. Deposition highlights included:

* Sterling testified, “All this woman did was call me every other day and asked me if she could suck me, if she could come in and give me a trick or if she could lick me.”

* When asked about a trip he took to Paris and Rome with Castro, Sterling replied, “For sex. I travelled with her for sex.” Though he could not always perform due to “all of these nine pills a day,” Sterling noted, “But whenever we traveled anywhere on the trip, she kept a record. And she told me how much I owed her, and I paid her. I paid her for every time we ever fooled around.”

* Recalling that, “We went to Paris to have sex,” Sterling testified that Castro wanted to tryst in an airplane bathroom, but “I wasn’t physically able to.” Sterling and Castro were joined on that

European trip by Castro’s mother, who flew to Italy on the businessman’s dime. After spending time with his mistress and her mom, Sterling testified that he met up with his wife for the remainder of his overseas vacation.

* Sterling, then nearly 70, was apparently irresistible to Castro: “Every time that girl saw me she grabbed my body. She wanted to pull something and have sex.”

* Testifying about having sex at Castro’s Los Angeles apartment, Sterling recalled, “The minute I walk in, she has got a dirty video on the TV, the filthiest, dirtiest, ugliest video. That is supposed to get me hot.”  Sterling added that Castro told him the video was a gift from boxer Mike Tyson, whom she previously dated.

* As to whether he had asked Castro to speak with a doctor “about whether she could become pregnant,” Sterling bristled. “Here a man is having a relationship, sex for money with a woman. He is quietly concealing it from the world…It is ridiculous. It is ludicrous.”

* On the transactional nature of his dealings with Castro, Sterling said, “I paid her $500 a trick. Every time she provided sex she got $500.”

* Castro was insatiable, Sterling claimed. “The woman wanted sex everywhere. She wanted it in the alley, in her car, in the elevator, in the upstairs seventh floor, in the bathroom.”

* Sterling--an exacting customer--made it clear that cash he gave Castro was not a “gift.” He testified, “I was paying her. It was in exchange for sex. It wasn’t a gift. I wasn’t giving her money without her performing something for me. And if it wasn’t good, I wouldn’t give her anything. It was money for sex. How can you say it was a gift? If a man has an affair with a prostitute, is that a gift? It is not a gift.” (9 pages)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »
He kinda looks like Mickey Rourke.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2014, 08:37:03 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #304 on: April 28, 2014, 08:38:48 PM »
I know for a fact that older men giving cash/gifts to young nympho hotties VERY rarely happens.

We can call this an 'anomaly'.  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2014, 08:39:25 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2014, 08:39:56 PM »
I know for a fact that older men giving cash/gifts to young nympho hotties VERY rarely happens.

We can call this an 'anomaly'.  

Hugh Hefner agrees.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2014, 05:27:39 AM »
The Ferrari he gave her / it

I'm assuming he was going to cut off her allowance, so she struck back.  Anyway, i don't get it.  He's an old school racist and had a pissed off tranny on retainer.  magic wants him removed from ownership, kareem wants her in jail for the taping, etc, etc, etc.  People love to bash people when they make mistakes or when they are down but want to hide under rocks when the karma comes back their way. It's really just a bunch of shit between two people, nothing else.

he's half way dead and she'll find another sugardaddy with that ferrari.

anyway, i always said, afro and mexican make a bad mix, looks and personality.  she's continued proof, but i'd still bang nightly and impregnate.    :P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2014, 07:14:04 AM »
He should have had more sense in him than to "hook up" with that kind of chick.

::)

We've got guys on this site who get in worst shit, and they are broke.  Now, imagine them with a billion, a nba team and a black book full of sleazy whores.    

Now, come again.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2014, 07:54:51 AM »
snoopdogg
10 hours ago
The real magic. Had her 1st. Pimp pimp hooray!!

Looks like Bishop Don Juan was pimping this HOE out years ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2014, 08:05:51 AM »
yeah, i'm guessing we'll start seeing more and more pics of her with celebs from years past.

And I bet a bunch of rich dudes are doing everything possible to prep for it... surely if she got ONE HUNDRED hours of that dude talking, then she has hours more with the other dudes she talked to.

Surely there's gonna be another sick twist to this story.  She didn't wake up sucking off a billionaire.  I'm betting the path from Pimp Don Juan, to this Clippers owner, is going to be a hilarious one.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2014, 08:15:10 AM »
Why are media people so retarded?  They are trying to say how he can sell the Clippers for $1 billion.  Don't they realize unlike any other team in the NBA that the clippers do NOT have a stadium that they own.  The clippers as part of some agreement get to play in Staples that the Lakers own rent free and did the same at the old forum.  The clippers are worth only a few hundred million since they don't have anything else, no land, no stadium.  Just the team and naming rights for merchandise.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2014, 08:38:16 AM »
Why are media people so retarded?  They are trying to say how he can sell the Clippers for $1 billion.  Don't they realize unlike any other team in the NBA that the clippers do NOT have a stadium that they own.  The clippers as part of some agreement get to play in Staples that the Lakers own rent free and did the same at the old forum.  The clippers are worth only a few hundred million since they don't have anything else, no land, no stadium.  Just the team and naming rights for merchandise.

Forbes values the team at $575 Million.

Donald Sterling bought the team in 1981 for $12 million.

Revenue $124 million

Profit $15 million

Players expenses $80 million

http://www.forbes.com/teams/los-angeles-clippers/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2014, 08:41:58 AM »
snoopdogg
10 hours ago

this is pointless, nails.  now, snoop needs to be noticed like ray j.  ::)  the dude said, she could sleep with negros, just don't bring them (those negros, not the black nation)  to his stadium.  what am i missing here?  i could bang your sister but she damn sure better not bring her ex-boyfriends to my house.  what's the difference?  snoop =  another rapper who thinks he's the ultimate player.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2014, 09:03:35 AM »
snoopdogg
10 hours ago

Here's come the buffoonery.

We all knew it was just a matter of time.

Has a march been organized yet?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2014, 09:06:03 AM »

Yes today, Sit down at staple center , there is an ESPN and YARDHOUSE across the street so you can get some drinks before the sitdown bud

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2014, 09:10:35 AM »

Want to go to the game together?  I'm brown though

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »
Magic Johnson and his Billionaire group WANT the Clippers. This is Magics group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guggenheim_Partners...

There needs to be an investigation with Magic and this prostitute that was extorting Sterling. We don't even know if the tapes are legit and the media is running with multiple stories that Magic should buy the team etc.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »

Yes today, Sit down at staple center , there is an ESPN and YARDHOUSE across the street so you can get some drinks before the sitdown bud

Make sure to bring the media so they can make tons of money while we have a fake conversation for 15 minutes.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2014, 09:27:05 AM »

Two NBA lawyers left the law firm representing V. Stiviano Monday ... and sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... the lawyers are now convinced -- the racist audio of Donald Sterling is REAL.

NBA lawyer David Anders and another NBA lawyer went to the law office of Mac Nehoray Monday afternoon.  Stiviano was also there for the purpose of authenticating the audio.

We're told there was NO doubt by anyone the recording is the real deal.  The NBA lawyers heard the 15 minutes that have been made public, but not the remaining 45.  And we're told ... based on conversations along with analysis ... they're satisfied about authenticity.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz30IFfserG

people who have heard the entire recording say there is "NO DOUBT" Donald Sterling KNEW he was being recorded.

Anders will report back to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 29, 2014, 09:27:06 AM »
STATEMENT FROM CLIPPERS HEAD COACH DOC RIVERS

April 28, 2014 - Los Angeles Clippers Head Coach and Senior Vice President of Basketball Operations Doc Rivers issued the following statement today on behalf of the organization:

"I would like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to [Donald Sterling] and I can't even begin to tell you how upset I am and our players are. Today, I had a meeting with the members of our organization. When you are around all these people, you realize they are just as upset and embarrassed by the situation and it does not reflect who they really are. That was what I got from all of them. They are now a part of this and they are upset at this. But, they are all going to hang in there and so are we - I can tell you that as a group and as a team. From our fans' standpoint, I want to say that they have been amazing, I can tell you that. We need unbelievable support right now from other people and I'm hoping we get that. My hope is that whatever the fans do, it is as one. I think that is what we all should do.

"We want to make the right decisions here. We're doing our very best to try and do that. We know that fans are in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. It will always be their players and their team. From the fans that I have heard from, that's how they feel. 'This is my team. These are my players that I'm cheering for and that's not going to change.' I hope STAPLES Center is packed and people are cheering for the players. The players are now in the middle of this, and they have to deal with it.

"We are all trying to figure out everything as it goes and just do our best and we hope that it is the right answer. I'm still going to do my best and do what I think is best for the team and for everybody in this case. It is very difficult because there are so many emotions in this. This is a very emotional subject, this is personal.

"My belief is that the longer we keep winning, the more we talk about this. I believe that is good. If we want to make a statement - I believe that is how we have to do it. I think that is the right way to do it, but that doesn't mean we still don't wrestle with it every day and every moment. That is the difficult part.

"We are all doing our best here. Our players are doing their best. There are a lot of people involved in this. From one man's comments, a lot of people have been affected and the conversations that we're all having do need to be had."

They don't even know if the tapes are legit and they are making statements like this. Amazing!

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #321 on: April 29, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
Magic Johnson and his Billionaire group WANT the Clippers. This is Magics group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guggenheim_Partners...

There needs to be an investigation with Magic and this prostitute that was extorting Sterling. We don't even know if the tapes are legit and the media is running with multiple stories that Magic should buy the team etc.

Agreed. Just a neegar conspiracy to take over the Clippers.

These coons are getting savy!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 29, 2014, 09:30:52 AM »

Two NBA lawyers left the law firm representing V. Stiviano Monday ... and sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... the lawyers are now convinced -- the racist audio of Donald Sterling is REAL.

NBA lawyer David Anders and another NBA lawyer went to the law office of Mac Nehoray Monday afternoon.  Stiviano was also there for the purpose of authenticating the audio.

We're told there was NO doubt by anyone the recording is the real deal.  The NBA lawyers heard the 15 minutes that have been made public, but not the remaining 45.  And we're told ... based on conversations along with analysis ... they're satisfied about authenticity.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz30IFfserG

people who have heard the entire recording say there is "NO DOUBT" Donald Sterling KNEW he was being recorded.

Anders will report back to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.

The question is, was the whore paid by "other people" to get dirt on Sterling? Magic's group is full of GGewish Billionaires who want the team. Would a Ggew set up another Ggew to steal his steal? That can not go over well with many in the tribe...

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #323 on: April 29, 2014, 09:36:07 AM »
The question is, was the whore paid by "other people" to get dirt on Sterling? Magic's group is full of GGewish Billionaires who want the team. Would a Ggew set up another Ggew to steal his steal? That can not go over well with many in the tribe...

Fuck off with the ggew hate.

You probably don't even know any Ggews.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2014, 09:59:03 AM »

Who's going to investigate?  You don't think the NBA wants this as well?  of course they'd love to get rid of Sterling and put Johnson in.