Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75651 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #425 on: April 29, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »
How could NBA "force" Sterling to step down?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #426 on: April 29, 2014, 10:06:35 PM »
How could NBA "force" Sterling to step down?

It's written in the contract/constitution.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2014, 10:19:27 PM »
Sterling bangs tranny hookers. I like this guy. And how the fuck is this guy a racist- he's dating a fucking Philipino dude.
a

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2014, 10:21:13 PM »
What is this 'NBA' people talk about?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #429 on: April 29, 2014, 10:24:39 PM »
Any truth to the rumor that Arce1988 and Quickerblade are in negotiations to buy the Clippers?   ;D

Lolz. Heard their part of Magic's group to buy up the Clippers. Arce and Magic will be opening up paypal account next week to take donations...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 29, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
OVer the next few weeks, the media is going to tell the public that Sterling's health is ailing...What that really means is that he's about to be killed if he doesn't sell off the Clippers...They are stacking the deck against this guy. You can see it coming clear as day...So much foreshadowing going on with this story. One tell is Michael Jordan coming out within hours of the story breaking. MJ actually doesn't really like blacks. He's basically come out and said this before. And over the years he's shied away from any type of conflict that concerned politics and anything "black" related. Tiger Woods is like MJ and feels the same way to a degree. But when MJ came out against this guy Sterling, something just didn't smell right...Why now MJ? And why so quick?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »
Sterling bangs tranny hookers. I like this guy. And how the fuck is this guy a racist- he's dating a fucking Philipino dude.

This is a very good point....
Mr. AZ 2003

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »
::)

Getbig is a nice forum to push your white-bread agenda, given klan rallies aren't that popular down South anymore.  One of the biggest undercover hicks on getbig.

Parker still running one of the longest held gimmicks on Getwhite.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2014, 01:09:14 AM »
::)

Getbig is a nice forum to push your white-bread agenda, given klan rallies aren't that popular down South anymore.  One of the biggest undercover hicks on getbig.

U are a funny guy, a racist calling others racist :D

Your hate for Mexicans and Asians is funny

Pot calling the kettle black

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2014, 03:43:46 AM »
???
I can't be in two different parts of the country at the same time...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2014, 03:56:03 AM »
U are a funny guy, a racist calling others racist :D

Your hate for Mexicans and Asians is funny

Pot calling the kettle black

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2014, 05:46:06 AM »

If what you say is true, I have even more respect for my southern brother, parker.
A

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
Mark Cuban's 'Slippery Slope' Comment Is Why No One Thinks The NBA Will Force Donald Sterling To Sell The Clippers

Tony Manfred
Business Insider
Apr. 29, 2014, 9:02 AM   

Sports More: NBA Donald Sterling Mark Cuban
Mark Cuban's 'Slippery Slope' Comment Is Why No One Thinks The NBA Will Force Donald Sterling To Sell The Clippers
Tony Manfred

Apr. 29, 2014, 9:02 AM   72,082 40

Mark Cuban

AP

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says he doesn't support the NBA's forcing Donald Sterling to sell the Los Angeles Clippers after his racism scandal.

He called it a "slippery slope" that would set a precedent for the league ousting owners because of their personal views in the future.

Cuban told the Associated Press:

"Again, there's no excuse for his positions. There's no excuse for what he said. There's no excuse for anybody to support racism. There's no place for it in our league, but there's a very, very, very slippery slope."

He said forcing Sterling to sell would be un-American:

"But regardless of your background, regardless of the history they have, if we're taking something somebody said in their home and we're trying to turn it into something that leads to you being forced to divest property in any way, shape or form, that's not the United States of America. I don't want to be part of that."

Cuban's comments are not a promising sign for those who want NBA commissioner Adam Silver to use the so-called nuclear option — that is, calling on the NBA board of governors to terminate Sterling's ownership.

Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Silver has been "studying" the option.

But experts disagree on whether the nuclear option even exists in the NBA's constitution, and no one thinks it will happen. A source told ESPN that there are "less than 1 in 100 million odds" that Silver forces Sterling to sell.

In theory, though, Silver could ask the board of governors, which consists of the 30 league owners, to vote on terminating Sterling's ownership.

It'd require a three-fourths majority to pass, according to ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson.

And that's where Cuban's comment comes into play. By voting to eliminate Sterling, NBA owners would be setting a precedent for stripping owners of their property.

No matter how strongly they feel about Sterling's comments, you aren't going to find 23 owners who are willing to vote against their own self-interest — creating a road map that future owners could use to strip them of their franchises.

UPDATE: After Adam Silver banned Sterling for life and moved to force a sale of the Clippers, Cuban tweeted that he 100% supports the decision.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-on-donald-sterling-2014-4#ixzz30NIppa42

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2014, 06:43:05 AM »

Tony Manfred
Business Insider
Apr. 29, 2014, 9:02 AM   

Sports More: NBA Donald Sterling Mark Cuban
Tony Manfred

Apr. 29, 2014, 9:02 AM   72,082 40

Mark Cuban

AP

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says he doesn't support the NBA's forcing Donald Sterling to sell the Los Angeles Clippers after his racism scandal.

He called it a "slippery slope" that would set a precedent for the league ousting owners because of their personal views in the future.

Cuban told the Associated Press:

"Again, there's no excuse for his positions. There's no excuse for what he said. There's no excuse for anybody to support racism. There's no place for it in our league, but there's a very, very, very slippery slope."

He said forcing Sterling to sell would be un-American:

"But regardless of your background, regardless of the history they have, if we're taking something somebody said in their home and we're trying to turn it into something that leads to you being forced to divest property in any way, shape or form, that's not the United States of America. I don't want to be part of that."

Cuban's comments are not a promising sign for those who want NBA commissioner Adam Silver to use the so-called nuclear option — that is, calling on the NBA board of governors to terminate Sterling's ownership.

Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Silver has been "studying" the option.

But experts disagree on whether the nuclear option even exists in the NBA's constitution, and no one thinks it will happen. A source told ESPN that there are "less than 1 in 100 million odds" that Silver forces Sterling to sell.

In theory, though, Silver could ask the board of governors, which consists of the 30 league owners, to vote on terminating Sterling's ownership.

It'd require a three-fourths majority to pass, according to ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson.

And that's where Cuban's comment comes into play. By voting to eliminate Sterling, NBA owners would be setting a precedent for stripping owners of their property.

No matter how strongly they feel about Sterling's comments, you aren't going to find 23 owners who are willing to vote against their own self-interest — creating a road map that future owners could use to strip them of their franchises.

UPDATE: After Adam Silver banned Sterling for life and moved to force a sale of the Clippers, Cuban tweeted that he 100% supports the decision.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-on-donald-sterling-2014-4#ixzz30NIppa42

That's why the Commissioner's position of power was at his greatest the past couple days. With the emotions and media red hot and all that.

From here on out reality is really going to kick in. To think that 3/4ths of the billionaire and multi millionaire owners are going to vote for something that could come back to bite THEM in the ass 10, 20, 30 years down the road and potentially cost them 100s of millions of dollars over a phone call with some tramp who was baiting him?? C'mon now, I just can't see that happening.  These guys will front and play it up for the camera. They might genuinely be disgusted but in the end The Almighty Dollar always wins.

And THAT is not even considering the legal issues Silver is going to be tied up with Sterling over the next few years, which has already been discussed by 240, DroppingPlates, Parker and others on here.

I understand something had to be done because of this guys comments but as this drags out and the emotions of the public cool down, aside from your usual race hustlers that want to stoke the flames, Silver will realize he made this decision with his heart, not his head.

But what a juicy headline it makes "Sterling vs. Silver" in an epic battle over all this power and money.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2014, 08:24:19 AM »
Love the spelling on the plaque at 37 secs  ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2014, 08:26:18 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2014, 08:29:51 AM »
That's why the Commissioner's position of power was at his greatest the past couple days. With the emotions and media red hot and all that.

From here on out reality is really going to kick in. To think that 3/4ths of the billionaire and multi millionaire owners are going to vote for something that could come back to bite THEM in the ass 10, 20, 30 years down the road and potentially cost them 100s of millions of dollars over a phone call with some tramp who was baiting him?? C'mon now, I just can't see that happening.  These guys will front and play it up for the camera. They might genuinely be disgusted but in the end The Almighty Dollar always wins.

And THAT is not even considering the legal issues Silver is going to be tied up with Sterling over the next few years, which has already been discussed by 240, DroppingPlates, Parker and others on here.

I understand something had to be done because of this guys comments but as this drags out and the emotions of the public cool down, aside from your usual race hustlers that want to stoke the flames, Sterling will realize he made this decision with his heart, not his head.

But what a juicy headline it makes "Sterling vs. Silver" in an epic battle over all this power and money.

So all it takes is one recording of an owner or coach, hell even a player saying something like "I can't be around gay people. Or fat people. Or white/black/Asian people etc and they will get a life ban. Silver just set precedent I believe...

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2014, 08:31:00 AM »
That digity sure is importance. ;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2014, 08:31:50 AM »
So all it takes is one recording of an owner or coach, hell even a player saying something like "I can't be around gay people. Or fat people. Or white/black/Asian people etc and they will get a life ban. Silver just set precedent I believe...

i hope he sends that over to deadspin.com or smokinggun.com ASAP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »
That digity sure is importance. ;D ;D ;D

no digity, no doubt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2014, 08:34:27 AM »
Kobe used a homosexual slur.  I don't see how it's anything different from the racist talk. 

Kobe should be banned from NBA for life also.

Kobe Bryant, who was fined $100K for using a gay slur last year, scolds fans on Twitter for using same language
Bryant was fined $100,000 by the NBA last spring when, after being whistled for a technical foul in a nationally-televised game against the San Antonio Spurs, he called the referee a 'f------ f-----.' NBA commissioner David Stern called Kobe's comments 'offensive and inexcuseable.'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/kobe-scolds-lakers-fans-twitter-gay-slur-article-1.1261958#ixzz30Nsm4k4F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: April 30, 2014, 08:36:55 AM »

This could very well turn into the greatest politically correct dog and pony show we ever seen if this old man starts dropping documents.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 30, 2014, 08:40:02 AM »

Quoted for mother fucking truth, the guy is a rotten apple to the core

Kobe used a homosexual slur.  I don't see how it's anything different from the racist talk. 

Kobe should be banned from NBA for life also.

Kobe Bryant, who was fined $100K for using a gay slur last year, scolds fans on Twitter for using same language
Bryant was fined $100,000 by the NBA last spring when, after being whistled for a technical foul in a nationally-televised game against the San Antonio Spurs, he called the referee a 'f------ f-----.' NBA commissioner David Stern called Kobe's comments 'offensive and inexcuseable.'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/kobe-scolds-lakers-fans-twitter-gay-slur-article-1.1261958#ixzz30Nsm4k4F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: April 30, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »
People are taking 1 of 2 positions.  Either the punishment (for humiliating the NBA) is right, or it's wrong.

There's a 3rd position.   It's fine to ban him, since the code of ethics agreement of league dictates anyone that brings a level of ethical disgrace, etc.

however, they should be consistent.  If you're going to BAN people for home/private racist slurs, then you damn sure need to ban players that SCREAM homophobic slurs in public DURING A BASKETBALL game at an official.  

Kobe's words were much worse.  If the CEO of microsoft yelled f***ing f****t in the middle of a public meeting, he'd probably be fired.  Why does kobe only get a fine equal to 1/3 of a game check?  

Homophobic slur at :57
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: April 30, 2014, 08:46:03 AM »
from what i been hearing, the conversations between donald and the whore were not by phone but in person

and there was also a 3rd person in the room at time either a maid or assistant that kept entering the room