Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75654 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2014, 08:54:08 AM »
People are taking 1 of 2 positions.  Either the punishment (for humiliating the NBA) is right, or it's wrong.

There's a 3rd position.   It's fine to ban him, since the code of ethics agreement of league dictates anyone that brings a level of ethical disgrace, etc.

however, they should be consistent.  If you're going to BAN people for home/private racist slurs, then you damn sure need to ban players that SCREAM homophobic slurs in public DURING A BASKETBALL game at an official. 

Kobe's words were much worse.  If the CEO of microsoft yelled f***ing f****t in the middle of a public meeting, he'd probably be fired.  Why does kobe only get a fine equal to 1/3 of a game check? 

I concur with most of your assessment.   The NBA is going to be under intense scrutiny to act when players say inappropriate things or come off looking very hypocritical.  Kobe made homophobic comments in public while Sterling made his comments in what he though was a private conversation. However, no one can name a single instance were Kobes or Sterlings comments translated into a act of prejudice against blacks or gays.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »

I concur with most of your assessment.   The NBA is going to be under intense scrutiny to act when players say inappropriate things or come off looking very hypocritical.  Kobe made homophobic comments in public while Sterling made his comments in what he though was a private conversation. However, no one can name a single instance were Kobes or Sterlings comments translated into a act of prejudice against blacks or gays.

Arce said kobe called him a ****** and had his bodyguard pull a gun on him, clear act of prejudice against arce and preventing him to enter the same building as Kobe

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2014, 09:00:36 AM »
Arce said kobe called him a ****** and had his bodyguard pull a gun on him, clear act of prejudice against arce and preventing him to enter the same building as Kobe

Are you implying Arce engages in faggotism and that he used the money he received from getbig to purchase massages from tbumz?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2014, 09:05:40 AM »
The world has become a f@ggot loving hippy dippy place for new-agers to carry the message of peace, love and mung beans.  HATE is the life force of this universe, and now the hippies are trying to ban it.  I will set aside yet another portion of hatred to direct at anybody who tries to force me into pretending to LOVE everyone.  Fucking Hippies !  :-*
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2014, 09:06:36 AM »
High standards aren't the problem

Tough punishment isn't the problem. 

Selective enforcement is the problem. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
High standards aren't the problem

Tough punishment isn't the problem. 

Selective enforcement is the problem. 

Again I agree but there is a distinction between inappropriate comments being said in private and those made in public.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2014, 10:13:18 AM »

'Round here we call that a Falcon Troll.

Seriously, what's with the black/hispanic claim?  The woman looks like a classic Malasian dragon-lady.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »

Clowns  ::)

Sterling keep the team. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »

Quality photo  :P

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2014, 12:51:40 PM »
What did he see in that treacherous transgender 'girl'friend? Made a lot of money but still an idiot.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2014, 12:54:25 PM »
People are taking 1 of 2 positions.  Either the punishment (for humiliating the NBA) is right, or it's wrong.

There's a 3rd position.   It's fine to ban him, since the code of ethics agreement of league dictates anyone that brings a level of ethical disgrace, etc.

however, they should be consistent.  If you're going to BAN people for home/private racist slurs, then you damn sure need to ban players that SCREAM homophobic slurs in public DURING A BASKETBALL game at an official.  

Kobe's words were much worse.  If the CEO of microsoft yelled f***ing f****t in the middle of a public meeting, he'd probably be fired.  Why does kobe only get a fine equal to 1/3 of a game check?  

Homophobic slur at :57
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I agree with this. This guy got a lifetime ban without be able to explain any of that conversation. So any player or coach should also get lifetime ban if they get caught saying something against other people such as slurs. There should be no grey area and they too shouldn't be able to get out of it if they claim sorry etc. Opens up a can of worms. However the truth is that they just wanted to steal the Clippers away from this guy knowing that the Clippers are going to be a good to great team for years to come...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »

Can't believe these two pandering extortionists still have an audience. How low must your self-worth be to consider them an asset?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »
Can't believe these two pandering extortionists still have an audience. How low must your self-worth be to consider them an asset?

The sad part is that any intelligent black leader who tried to move up the ranks will get knocked down. Not by the white man but by these two fukcing jealous crooks. These two sabotage any other black leaders who try to move up. Obama slipped through the cracks and really doesn't want anything to do with these two. Jackson's son is in prison I believe right now for stealing money.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2014, 01:25:39 PM »
 ???

Checkout the idiots with her she makes were baseball caps with her name on it

::)

V. Stiviano
Threatens ... 'One Day I Will Become President'
Already Has Secret Service

Donald Sterling's ex side piece is dancing so hard on his NBA grave ... she now thinks she's going to be President. Like, of this country.

Paparazzi spotted V. Stiviano wearing her customary ridiculous visor outside an L.A. restaurant last night and she proclaimed, "One day I will become President of the United States of America." She then muttered something about laws ... but luckily traffic noise drowns out her voice.

V. brought back up -- a few Black friends who have HER NAME (Stiviano, not Shameless Self Promoter) written on their hats.

Watch her exchange with paps about Angelina Jolie -- more proof of the absurdity of this mess.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2014, 01:31:35 PM »
Donald should easily be able to get 28 billion dollars for the clippers

There are more people in line to buy the clippers then the New York Yankees

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2014, 01:38:20 PM »
The sad part is that any intelligent black leader who tried to move up the ranks will get knocked down. Not by the white man but by these two fukcing jealous crooks. These two sabotage any other black leaders who try to move up. Obama slipped through the cracks and really doesn't want anything to do with these two. Jackson's son is in prison I believe right now for stealing money.

But you can't ignore the benefactors who afford them a platform. Unfortunately, many would-be effective black leaders who do step up don't necessarily tell the congregation what they want to hear. "Own your shit and stop blaming" will get you Uncle Tommed off the podium post haste. It's obviously more lucrative to perceive yourself as an eternal victim.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »
He could have easily saved himself a lot of grief by not being so general.  Instead of saying blacks he could have easily talked about low life thug types.  I imagine thats what he was referring to and not all blacks.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2014, 01:50:36 PM »
good call.   and he had to play by the rules before.  Now?  now he has nothing to lose.   Now he doesn't have to maintain public opinion.  Now he's able to get dirty.  Dude would be a SCARY opponent in court or anywhere else.  He's 80.   He's angry.  He seems to have no moral compass.  He runs with shady people.  He has a billion dollars.  He's angry.

That is a scary combination.  

Sterling has owned the Clippers for over 30 years. He is one of the most successful litigating lawyers in the world. Do you really think the NBA Owners want that guy airing their dirty laundry and dirty little secrets for the world to see?

Hell fucking no....

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2014, 01:54:49 PM »

Sterling keep the team. 

"Successful" Black Conservative Point #3 (tried & true formula for gaining the approval of whites)

Constantly talk about how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are race baiters.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2014, 01:56:36 PM »

"Successful" Black Conservative Point #3 (tried & true formula for gaining the approval of whites)

Constantly talk about how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are race baiters.

They are fair game because they demonstrate the hypocrisy of the left.
A

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2014, 02:00:33 PM »
They are fair game because they demonstrate the hypocrisy of the left are prominent Black spokesmen that make for easy targets for suspected white supremacists.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2014, 02:04:20 PM »

Apparently you have no clue about the history of Sharpton and Jackson.   
A