Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75643 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Los Angeled Clipper owner tells Girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2014, 02:07:45 PM »
But you can't ignore the benefactors who afford them a platform. Unfortunately, many would-be effective black leaders who do step up don't necessarily tell the congregation what they want to hear. "Own your shit and stop blaming" will get you Uncle Tommed off the podium post haste. It's obviously more lucrative to perceive yourself as an eternal victim.
Then those would be effective leaders need to ask those people if they have read Uncle Tom's Cabin, and if not, provide them copies of it...

American is proof that one can make a business case for being a victim. But, what happens is that eventually you lose the ability to stand on your own, especially when you paint yourself into a corner.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2014, 02:10:48 PM »
Then those would be effective leaders need to ask those people if they have read Uncle Tom's Cabin, and if not, provide them copies of it...

American is proof that one can make a business case for being a victim. But, what happens is that eventually you lose the ability to stand on your own, especially when you paint yourself into a corner.

Good post, Parker.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2014, 02:17:45 PM »
::)

"Successful" Black Conservative Point #3 (tried & true formula for gaining the approval of whites)

Constantly talk about how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are race baiters.

Are they not? Haven't they again installed themselves front and center for this meaningless peripheral bullshit? Of course we're going to address it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2014, 02:21:07 PM »
Are they not? Haven't they again installed themselves front and center for this meaningless peripheral bullshit? Of course we're going to address it.

They present themselves as having the moral authority to discuss subjects like Sterling when history clearly demonstrates they do not.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2014, 02:30:03 PM »
They present themselves as having the moral authority to discuss subjects like Sterling when history clearly demonstrates they do not.

And are taken seriously. There's the elephant.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
Moral authority...hahaha
When Clinton was going thru his Monica ordeal, Jesse was his spiritual advisor...come to find out Jesse was doing the same thing.
A few yrs back, an assistant of Jesse's complained of having to clean up after Jesse's trysts (apparently he also likes blondes as well, from what I heard).

Al just divorced his wife of 20 yrs. Lost weight, and now is with a 35 yr old woman...
Moral Authority...they are an authority of how ego and greed over time can crush common sense and one's moral compass, if you let it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
And are taken seriously. There's the elephant.

They are given a platform to spew their nonsense without the least bit of criticism.  Sharpton is a particularly odorous piece of garbage.

However, even several months before the Grand Jury issued its report, one of Sharpton’s top aides revealed Sharpton's mercenary motive. Perry McKinnon, a decorated black Vietnam vet and former police officer, told federal investigators that Rev. Al had admitted privately that he didn’t believe Tawana Brawley’s story, but intended to ride it to fame and glory. McKinnon stated:

Sharpton acknowledged to me early on that “The Brawley story do (sic) sound like bull****, but it don’t matter. We’re building a movement. This is the perfect issue. Because you’ve got whites on blacks. That’s an easy way to stir up all the deprived people, who would want to believe and who would believe — and all [you’ve] got to do is convince them — that all white people are bad. Then you’ve got a movement.... It don’t matter whether any whites did it or not. Something happened to her ... even if Tawana don’t (sic) it to herself."

Perry McKinnon submitted to a lie detector test administered on camera and passed all questions. In the Retro Report video, McKinnon further remarked, on camera:

This whole situation is not about Tawana Brawley. It's about Mason, Maddox, and Sharpton taking over the town. Their exact words were, “We beat this, we will be the biggest N****** in New York."
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Anyone else would have been buried by what he did in the Brawley case. Well, susceptible anyones anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
listening to the press conference with adam silver...

his intention is to ban him for life.  he's going to do everything he can.  blah blah blah.

it's an empty threat, and he knows it.  He's scared shitless that he's about to go to war with a crazy billionaire who eats cases like this for breakfast. Silver is 89 days into his term as commissioner and he has a battle on his hands that is bigger than anything Stern ever faced lol.  

Sterling is probably licking his lips, just knowing he's given Silver enough rope to hang himself.  He'll be getting an apology from the NBA before all of this is said and done.  If getbig has come up with some pretty compelling arguments, and tea party members like Allen West are saying Sterling should keep his team... well, it's going to be a huge uphill battle to show why dislike a race privately is lifetime ban, and calling a person a homophobic slur on national TV is worthy of a fine of 1/3 a game check.  

This story should get interesting.  I bet silver is BEGGING sterling behind closed doors to settle.  I bet Sterling is sitting down with his legal team ready to plan this legal battle  -  a win that would be the crown jewel of his life.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Is Sterling in Austria for his annual wreath-laying at his idol's parents' memorial stone to honor their son's death today in 1945??

:D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Here is New Jersey Net owner on Video abusing a woman, punching and shoving her in the face

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Anyone else would have been buried by what he did in the Brawley case. Well, susceptible anyones anyway.

It only gets worse with Sharpton.  Hes incited riots and racial animus that contributed to the death of people.  He has blood on his hands.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
It only gets worse with Sharpton.  Hes incited riots and racial animus that contributed to the death of people.  He has blood on his hands.

But he's helping the disenfranchised.

:)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
But he's helping the disenfranchised.

:)

He must have changed his name to disenfranchised
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V

He must have changed his name to disenfranchised

Clever.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Here is New Jersey Net owner on Video abusing a woman, punching and shoving her in the face

Former part-owner. Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) only owned 1% of the Nets. He was the pawn in getting them moved to Brooklyn for the real owner Prokhorov. He sold his stake so he could become an agent.

I wonder what Prokhorov thinks about "African-Americans" behind closed doors?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

If Obama had a good friend he would look like....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Former part-owner. Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) only owned 1% of the Nets. He was the pawn in getting them moved to Brooklyn for the real owner Prokhorov. He sold his stake so he could become an agent.

Most rich white folk don't even look at blacks as people, they look at them as assets that generate income.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #493 on: April 30, 2014, 05:14:45 PM »

Answer: Yes

Basketball IS more "Importance" than their "DIGITY"

of Peace

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Don't most Russians hate the Nebrew?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #495 on: April 30, 2014, 05:24:25 PM »
Maybe he was referring to ghetto blacks? Just like if he had said "don't bring rednecks to my games"... He obviously wasn't referring to people like Milty Wiggwigg and Lobstah.
"Milty Wiggwigg."
megalolz

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Selective enforcement.   That could be the downfall.  Sterling can show numerous offenses that were forgiven. 

Jason Kidd used his wife as a punching bag and plead no contest in court.  That was 13 years ago.  Since then, he played 11 seasons and he's been a coach for 2 years now, I believe?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Selective enforcement.   That could be the downfall.  Sterling can show numerous offenses that were forgiven. 

Jason Kidd used his wife as a punching bag and plead no contest in court.  That was 13 years ago.  Since then, he played 11 seasons and he's been a coach for 2 years now, I believe?

Can you imagine if this goes through discovery on its way to a lawsuit? The NBA owners will be fucked. Commissioner Silver will be fucked. And Sterling's First Amendment right to Free Speech will be upheld.

All this theatrics because Sterling told his side piece to stop acting like a Kardashian.

Parker

• Getbig V
Can you imagine if this goes through discovery on its way to a lawsuit? The NBA owners will be fucked. Commissioner Silver will be fucked. And Sterling's First Amendment right to Free Speech will be upheld.

All this theatrics because Sterling told his side piece to stop acting like a Kardashian.
then maybe he should have picked someone who wouldn't have acted like that. Or maybe, learned from the Castro debacle, and not gotten involved...just be a happy devout husband.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
then maybe he should have picked someone who wouldn't have acted like that. Or maybe, learned from the Castro debacle, and not gotten involved...just be a happy devout husband.

Very true.  You can never trust a hoe.  Rich guys do a lot of dumb things
A