Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75752 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Will be interesting to see what kind of fight develops.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Will be interesting to see what kind of fight develops.

X2

Maybe he releases a "Dirty Laundry" YouTube video similar to the one Ultimate Warrior put out.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I'm beginning to question the whole thing, with this idea that he knew he was being recorded, etc.

There's no doubt it's been planned for some time and many more people are involved in setting him up. The way the whole media just pushed this thing from jump street was unheard of. Naming people who should buy the Clippers on day one was crazy...My guess is it was magic's group and their 200 billion dollar influence who already lined everyone up run with the story. The only way you get away with an attack on a billionaire Ggew is to have the attackers be many other billionaire Ggews.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
There's no doubt it's been planned for some time and many more people are involved in setting him up. The way the whole media just pushed this thing from jump street was unheard of. Naming people who should buy the Clippers on day one was crazy...My guess is it was magic's group and their 200 billion dollar influence who already lined everyone up run with the story. The only way you get away with an attack on a billionaire Ggew is to have the attackers be many other billionaire Ggews.

What do you make about the idea he knew of the recording taking place? Do you think he just trusted her not only to NOT use it against him, but that he trusted possession of the recordings wouldn't be compromised, etc., too? It doesn't make any sense, especially when you look at who this guy is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Millionaires fighting Billionaires while the average schmuck cant even afford tix for the family and beers and dogs. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
X2

Maybe he releases a "Dirty Laundry" YouTube video similar to the one Ultimate Warrior put out.

If it's what it looks like, there has to be a connection between the girl and someone looking to scam him out of the team. Only thing that doesn't make sense is his willingness to be recorded saying the things he said.

...unless he allowed himself to be "setup" in order to get the goods on someone. That would be some brutally funny shit, for sure.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Great video of a Nebrew loving man.

Alpha move.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/05/01/morning-shootaround-may-1/#clippers

Magic Johnson Vows to OWN NBA TEAM

Report: Johnson expresses interest in owning Clippers — On Tuesday, NBA commissioner Adam Silver issued a lifetime NBA ban to Clippers owner Donald Sterling as the league is going through the process of removing him as the team’s owner. Seemingly hours after that announcement, potential purchasers of the team were bandied about, with famous folks like Sean “Diddy” Combs, Rick Ross, Floyd Mayweather, Oprah Winfrey and others making the unofficial list. Former Lakers star (and Lakers part-owner) Magic Johnson was also thought to be on that short list, too, but on Monday Johnson tweeted that he wasn’t interested in buying the team. That stance seems to have changed after Johnson addressed business leaders at a conference in Beverly Hills. Ben Bergman of 89.3 KPCC has more:

The Donald Sterling saga could be coming full circle: What began as the owner’s racist rant about not wanting Earvin (Magic) Johnson attending Clippers games could end with Johnson owning part of the team.

“I will be owning an NBA team sometime,” Johnson told a gathering of business leaders Wednesday at the Milken Global Conference in Beverly Hills. “Is the Clippers the right situation? Of course. It’s one of the premiere franchises.”

Johnson said that — whatever you may think of Sterling — he ran a good business, one Johnson and his partners at the Guggenheim Investment Group would like to buy if the price is right.

“I think the fans have already spoken,” Johnson said. “They would like us to own the team. But we have to wait and see.”

…

Johnson cautioned that any possible purchase “is a long way off,” and he told KPCC he that expects Sterling to fight to block the sale of the Clippers.

Johnson praised NBA Commissioner Adam Silver’s lifetime ban on Sterling and said without it, the Clippers and the Warriors wouldn’t have taken the court and the entire NBA playoffs would have shut down.

“If the decision would have come down differently than it was, you wouldn’t have seen that game last night, or any other games from here on in the playoffs,” said Johnson. “The players were ready to boycott. This was much bigger than a basketball game or the NBA.”

The Ugly

• Getbig V
He must be real proud of his boy.

Nails

• Getbig V
Btw Magic Johnsons Head coaching career was 5-11 before he resigned

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
It's just been reported that Oprah Winfrey's group is interested in buying the Clippers...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10861503/oprah-winfrey-group-considering-bid-buy-los-angeles-clippers

The latest fad around Hollyweird is to express interest in buying the Clippers.

Nothing but attention whoring.
~

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Hope he fights it like a motherfucka, or people will wonder what the hell's happening.

He must fight it with his highest devotion

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
He's a sly fucker.  Even if required to sell he will take an estimated $200-300 million hit in capital gains.  He is going to tell the other owners.  You fuckers want me gone?  Send $10 million each to an offshore account to cover my tax bill.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Millionaires fighting Billionaires while the average schmuck cant even afford tix for the family and beers and dogs. 
Class Warefare in a Disney Microscope.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sources: Donald Sterling Has Cancer
ABC News ^ | 4/2/2014
Posted on 5/2/2014 1:09:34 AM by nickcarraway

los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling is battling cancer, sources have confirmed to ESPN.com.

The news was first reported by the New York Post.

The Post, citing sources, reported that the 80-year-old Sterling has been battling prostate cancer for an extended period of time.

Sterling was banned for life from the NBA and fined $2.5 million by commissioner Adam Silver earlier in the week after racist remarks he made were published by TMZ. Silver has urged the league's owners to force a sale of the Clippers, which they can do with approval from three-fourths of the league's 30 owners.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/sources-donald-sterling-cancer/story?id=23556541

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
this post about seems it...

What a Fking idiot Silver is.........Who likes Sterling..no one.......but what he says to his woman is his business........he's lavishing gifts on his AF girl friend. he even says it's OK for Black's to F_his lady friend............he just says don't bring the brothers down to the show and push them in my face.......the guy .... he deserves a medal................F__ _ing Billionaire and his lots of cosmetic action due but doesn't give a monkey's.................white crude, black dude...............it's a girl friend deal........hey let's get emotional and say things.................. ..fining someone 2.5 million................l et's cut it out...............Black sports guys are bangng those poor white ponies.................. .who gives a rats arse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except whats his name...Silver Ahole

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Sources: Donald Sterling Has Cancer
ABC News ^ | 4/2/2014
Posted on 5/2/2014 1:09:34 AM by nickcarraway

los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling is battling cancer, sources have confirmed to ESPN.com.

The news was first reported by the New York Post.

The Post, citing sources, reported that the 80-year-old Sterling has been battling prostate cancer for an extended period of time.

Sterling was banned for life from the NBA and fined $2.5 million by commissioner Adam Silver earlier in the week after racist remarks he made were published by TMZ. Silver has urged the league's owners to force a sale of the Clippers, which they can do with approval from three-fourths of the league's 30 owners.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/sources-donald-sterling-cancer/story?id=23556541

Haha they want us to feel sorry for him.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

YEP!   This is a great strategy by his legal team. 

I believe EVERY man will have prostate issues if they live long enough.  At 80, it's probably most dudes have had to deal with some sort of prostate issue.  But the timing of the release sure is convenient.  NOBODY is covering it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Personally - I lol at blacks like yourself who patronize the NBA.  You cant even afford a decent meal and yet you worry about multi millionaires fighting w a billionaire about private statements he made w his gold digging rat faced GF.

You are the idiot - no one else.  Sterling is laughing AT YOU, as am I. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Personally - I lol at blacks like yourself who patronize the NBA.  You cant even afford a decent meal and yet you worry about multi millionaires fighting w a billionaire about private statements he made w his gold digging rat faced GF.

You are the idiot - no one else.  Sterling is laughing AT YOU, as am I.  

:o

Sterling has one foot in a grave.  The only story left is, how is she suppose to pay for the Ferrari, Rover, Bentley and Duplex with no daddy cash flow?

Nails

• Getbig V
Tranny already got an offer from vivid to make a 5 black man gangbang Basketball parody

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Personally - I lol at blacks like yourself who patronize the NBA.  You cant even afford a decent meal and yet you worry about multi millionaires fighting w a billionaire about private statements he made w his gold digging rat faced GF.

You are the idiot - no one else.  Sterling is laughing AT YOU, as am I. 

Yes I'm receive my food from the trash can near the road.   ::)

Nails

• Getbig V

NBA
Taps Powerful Black Man
... to Run Clippers

There's a new man in charge of the L.A. Clippers ... at least temporarily -- he's powerful, he's established and he's black.

Dick Parsons -- the former head of both Time Warner and Citigroup -- has assumed the reigns of interim CEO of the Los Angeles Clippers ... in the wake of the lifetime suspension of Donald Sterling.

Commissioner Adam Silver made the announcement moments ago ... saying, "I believe the hiring of Dick Parsons will bring extraordinary leadership and immediate stability to the Clippers organization."

"Dick’s credentials as a proven chief executive speak for themselves and I am extremely grateful he accepted this responsibility."

Parsons also issued a statement ... saying, "Like most Americans, I have been deeply troubled by the pain the Clippers’ team, fans and partners have endured. A lifelong fan of the NBA, I am firmly committed to the values and principles it is defending, and I completely support Adam’s leadership in navigating the challenges facing the team and the league."

"The Clippers are a resilient organization with a brilliant coach and equally talented and dedicated athletes and staff who have demonstrated great strength of character during a time of adversity. I am honored to be asked to work with them, build on their values and accomplishments, and help them open a new, inspiring era for their team.

Parsons did not go into detail on his policy regarding posting photos of black people on Instagram ... but we're sure it's more liberal than Sterling's.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

this whole thing is bullshit.
b