Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75646 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Anyone catch the Anderson Cooper excerpts? Not sure the interview aired yet, but from what I did hear, the man sounds truly pathetic. Whiny as hell, almost begging. No way to conduct yourself at such an advanced age.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Anyone catch the Anderson Cooper excerpts? Not sure the interview aired yet, but from what I did hear, the man sounds truly pathetic. Whiny as hell, almost begging. No way to conduct yourself at such an advanced age.
I watched the entire AC-360 show tonight.

He was reasonable at first, but quickly became aggressive and attacked Cooper personally ("you're probably more racist than I am", "why would you ask me that", etc.) then praised Magic Johnson, only to tear him apart and make fun of his HIV status and lack of involvement in the AA community (not true, obviously, he's known for building movie theaters and other things). It didn't go well. But he's rich so it won't matter.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I watched the entire AC-360 show tonight.

He was reasonable at first, but quickly became aggressive and attacked Cooper personally ("you're probably more racist than I am", "why would you ask me that", etc.) then praised Magic Johnson, only to tear him apart and make fun of his HIV status and lack of involvement in the AA community (not true, obviously, he's known for building movie theaters and other things). It didn't go well. But he's rich so it won't matter.

No clue why he decided to attack Magic after admitting he was pretty much the only friend he had. Atone completely or fight, but make up your mind before you start firing off mixed messages. Interview was a bad (and obviously desperate) idea.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No clue why he decided to attack Magic after admitting he was pretty much the only friend he had. Atone completely or fight, but make up your mind before you start firing off mixed messages. Interview was a bad (and obviously desperate) idea.
His rationale was that Magic told him not to go public until he'd gotten back to him, but never did. And then allegedly released a tape of his own, or repeated the content of their call to a mutual acquaintance. Either way, not classy to mention the guy's dating history in the 1980s and imply he was spreading his shit around.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
His rationale was that Magic told him not to go public until he'd gotten back to him, but never did. And then allegedly released a tape of his own, or repeated the content of their call to a mutual acquaintance. Either way, not classy to mention the guy's dating history in the 1980s and imply he was spreading his shit around.

It's a calculated pre-emptive strike. In other words, try to steal my team and I'll let everyone know how you really became HIV positive homo.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Oh, shit, I didn't even hear that part. What could he have possibly been hoping to gain from this? He doesn't really come off as senile, or does he?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh, shit, I didn't even hear that part. What could he have possibly been hoping to gain from this? He doesn't really come off as senile, or does he?
That possibility was raised and brushed aside by Cooper and his panelists in the post-interview analysis. He may be a lot of things but unaware isn't one of them.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Espn PTI Mike wilbon the magic dicksucka is already saying the NBA is not looking to anyone owning the clippers other then magic johnson

Wilbon gets the news straight from the hiv's dick

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
fuck magic Johnson, Donald just told the truth. He didn't do himself any favours but if your going down take that HIV fucker with you.

Nails

• Getbig V
Donald gave the tranny a 2 million dollar home, 1 range rover, 2 Bentleys, and a ferrari

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Donald gave the tranny a 2 million dollar home, 1 range rover, 2 Bentleys, and a ferrari

if you had his type of money, you'd give all your whores luxury items.  his ex-wife and daughter are to blame for trying to sue her to get the shit back.  those two privileged whores are the problem.  >:( 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Donald, should just sell, going to court is stressful.

he wins either way. just don't sell to magic, as if he could afford it anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's old and rich.  Obviously, every adviser would tell him not to do this interview.  He's not all there, but he's certainly dangerous to owners and the NBA.  He is the longest tenured owner?  He knows all their shady secrets from over the decades, I'm sure.  The way he sunk magic last night... they DEFINITELY don't want him saying "Smith was banging hoookers in brazil for years... Jones made his $ doing this or that..."

If I"m an owner, I vote for "let's just sit back and do this in the courts over ten years" and hope he retires and the issue goes with him.   DOn't give him a fight.  Just isolate and let him go... he's declining mentally and will just spend his days ranting.  Take away the fight, and you take away the cameras. 

Magic johnson is trying to rile up players to boycott.  He wants to be an owner.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard, and everyone of you that supports our shitty media are idiots.

Nails

• Getbig V
How about magic saying he would never attend a Clippers NBA game as long as Sterling was owner of the clippers and he shows his fat hiv ass on sundays game

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
How about magic saying he would never attend a Clippers NBA game as long as Sterling was owner of the clippers and he shows his fat hiv ass on sundays game
so what not like he was the idiot saying ignorant shit he was pissed off

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Quickerblade?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Quickerblade?
Magic needs to stop being a attention whore, fuck him, his ugly son and his 'tweets'
He will never be the owner of the clippers, Donald would rather fight in court till he dies to stop that.
Magic Johnson asks the clipper players to boycott, mind your own business you fat shit.

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
uhhh Pray4war...since you are a magic fan i will back off magic in this thread.

isiah thomas was a amazing player, talented and tough.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Dude you act like Magic killed somebody. Relax ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Dude you act like Magic killed somebody. Relax ::)

I am relaxed, you baited me.
I love the NBA, I just cannot bare magic johnson tweeting about D'antoni leaving the lakers, he acts like he has class but i believe magic is a phony.

great player though.

Nails

• Getbig V
i have meet magic johnson every single when i was a kid, my elementry school was across the street from the Inglewood Great western forum, the entire team would come after school to take a team picture with the forum as a back drop ,he was always a nice guy,  i think i seen magic in person like 15 +

i dont want him owning the Clippers because he is a LAKER , fuck the clippers its a Laker town ,  the clippers will never win a championship, and neither with the SD chargers

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i have meet magic johnson every single when i was a kid, my elementry school was across the street from the Inglewood Great western forum, the entire team would come after school to take a team picture with the forum as a back drop ,he was always a nice guy,  i think i seen magic in person like 15 +

i dont want him owning the Clippers because he is a LAKER , fuck the clippers its a Laker town ,  the clippers will never win a championship, and neither with the SD chargers

i agree with this post, if magic is going to own a NBA team it needs to be the lakers. honestly the clippers are just a fad, when CP3 leaves they will become rubbish. Sterling is senile, his just talking shit now, he has no filter, he may have dementia.

sterling needs to know that agents will not send their players to the clippers, no sponsors etc, just sell for 800M and go on the media circuit and talk all he wants.