Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75652 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i agree with this post, if magic is going to own a NBA team it needs to be the lakers. honestly the clippers are just a fad, when CP3 leaves they will become rubbish. Sterling is senile, his just talking shit now, he has no filter, he may have dementia.

sterling needs to know that agents will not send their players to the clippers, no sponsors etc, just sell for 800M and go on the media circuit and talk all he wants.
He's also 80. 80 yr old men have no filter.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
He's also 80. 80 yr old men have no filter.

for sure, is he the oldest owner?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Would you dust the jerusalem sand out her crotch ?

WYHI?    Lahyme

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Meanwhile a state senator from New Mexico says the below.  Here is someone who has real power in government and isnt some old senile owner of a basketball team. I think our priorities as a people are totally screwed.

State rep attacks “Anglo Democrats” in email

By Alex GoldsmithPublished: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 10:22 pm

LOS LUNAS, N.M. (KRQE) – All Frank Otero wanted was a little help getting the word out about his campaign.

After meeting with Rep. Miguel Garcia, D-Albuquerque, at a political event, Garcia reached out.

“We talked on the phone he said he really wanted to help me and help my campaign,” Otero said.

And Garcia stayed true to his word, sending an email addressed to “Fellow House Members, Senate Colleagues, Elected Official Friends” Monday night.

That email enthusiastically backed Otero and fellow Valencia County Democrat Andrew Barreras in their bids in neighboring districts to unseat Republican Reps Kelly Fajardo and Alonzo Baldonado.

But Garcia also lobbed race-based attacks against Otero and Barreras’ primary opponents, fellow Democrats Jim Danner and Teresa Smith de Cherif. Under a section titled “Treachery in Our Ranks Undermine Barreras and Otero”, Garcia wrote:

A minority of unsuspecting Democratic leaders are supporting the Democratic Anglo newcomer opponents in Andrew’s and Frank’s primary races. Anglo Democrats with egos as big as Texas, mouths as big as the Grand Canyon, and much “green” [moolah] from the East and the West Coast.

Garcia’s money reference appears to be more to Smith de Cherif, who has raised more than $10,000 of her campaign funds from out of state per finance records posted online.

Otero immediately condemned Garcia’s racial comments against his opponent Tuesday.

“I just don’t believe in that,” Otero said. “My grandmother was half-Hispanic and half-Anglo. Some of those comments are offensive even to my family.”

“Those kind of comments just don’t fly in any capacity.”

Otero says he believes Garcia owes Danner an apology.

The remarks also caught the attention of House Speaker Ken Martinez, D-Grants, who says he’ll have a talk with Garcia.

“I just have to tell you I’m a little troubled by it and it really doesn’t reflect House Democratic values,” Martinez said in a phone interview. “I just don’t like race to raise its head as one of the issues you should vote one way or the other.”

Garcia declined to answer questions on his comments in the email or back off.

“I did not send the email to the media,” Garcia wrote in a text message. “I have nothing to share regarding my email seeking support for two outstanding candidates.”

Reached by phone, Andrew Barreras said he hadn’t seen the email yet. Also reached by phone, Danner declined to comment on Garcia’s attack on him. Smith de Cherif did not respond to an emailed request for comment in time for this story.

Garcia’s email also included another strange attack on a fellow Democratic representative. In talking about the balance of power in the House, Garcia said Democrats had a 37-33 edge over Republicans but currently “have a renegade Democrat who licks the Governor’s [armpits].”

That reference appears to be to Rep. Sandra Jeff, D-Crownpoint, who has sided with the Governor on several key issues. Jeff was tossed off the Democratic primary ballot after it was ruled she didn’t have enough valid petition signatures

http://krqe.com/2014/05/13/state-rep-attacks-anglo-democrats-in-email/

A

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Hahahahaha

"I talked to a lawyer and they said it would take 20 years of litigation to wrestle the team from me".

The bungling billionaire was trying to explain to his friend the views of Stiviano’s towards black people, when he said: ‘She said blacks are treated in California like the, um, where all the Jews were killed you know what I mean? Where was that? The, um, you know.’

I love this guy

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

The bungling billionaire was trying to explain to his friend the views of Stiviano’s towards black people, when he said: ‘She said blacks are treated in California like the, um, where all the Jews were killed you know what I mean? Where was that? The, um, you know.’

where did this come from?  i lost track of the story once i saw the goodies she got. 

i have meet magic johnson every single when i was a kid, my elementry school was across the street from the Inglewood Great western forum

Hood rat

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
why kobe get a minor fine when he shout in public against homosexuals, and sterling have to give away his property becasue of something said in private?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
where did this come from?  i lost track of the story once i saw the goodies she got. 

Hood rat

Came from the link someone just posted a bit ago

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
The NBA should appoint Johnny Falcon the new Clippers owner.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
why kobe get a minor fine when he shout in public against homosexuals, and sterling have to give away his property becasue of something said in private?

I didn't know Kobe was a owner.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I didn't know Kobe was a owner.

Would you agree that kobe is more of a representative of the NBA than Sterling?  Is there a difference between saying something publically and privately?
A

the trainer

Donald says when he wants to have sex it takes him an hour just to get ready sounds like a average getbigger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Would you agree that kobe is more of a representative of the NBA than Sterling?  Is there a difference between saying something publically and privately?

Kobe (along with Lebron) is essentially the face of the NBA.

He screaming an anti-gay slur at a person in public, on national TV.  
Sterling is a crazy idiot racist, but he shared his opinion in his own private home on an illegal recording.

I'm fine with booting Sterling for embarassing the league.  But you would definitely have to boot Kobe too - He knowingly screamed a discriminatory anti-gay slur in front of cameras and 70,000 people.   His fine was 1/3 of a game check?  lol and they want to take away a billion dollar team (sterling would love HALF of that in taxes) from Sterling?

Nails

• Getbig V

Sterling is a crazy idiot racist, but he shared his opinion in his own private home on an illegal recording.

I'm fine with booting Sterling for embarassing the league.  But you would definitely have to boot Kobe too - He knowingly screamed a discriminatory anti-gay slur in front of cameras and 70,000 people.   His fine was 1/3 of a game check?  lol and they want to take away a billion dollar team (sterling would love HALF of that in taxes) from Sterling?

At a Coworker (referee) no less, imagine you going into work in an office meeting and calling your coworker a fucking Fagggot , see how long it takes for you to walk out of there with a cardboard box and your coffee mug and name plate in it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
At a Coworker (referee) no less, imagine you going into work in an office meeting and calling your coworker a fucking Fagggot , see how long it takes for you to walk out of there with a cardboard box and your coffee mug and name plate in it

Yeah, I think the league should have banned him for life too.   Imagine Tom Brady screaming that exact same line at Michael Sam during a Monday Night Football game with the whole country watching. 

NBA has been WAY too easy on their players, then suddenly they're in a spot where they're forced to take a billion dollar asset from a dude arguing with his side dish on the phone.  If you're going to be the badass disciplinarian, cool, just do it to Kobe too.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I really have no vested interest in this issue.  I could care less about what the NBA does about Sterling.   The question to be asked here is whose statements are going to have the most impact, Sterling or Kobes?  Who are the fans of the NBA, in particular kids(oh the precious children) going to emulate, their favorite sports star or some thousand year old jewish guy?
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The NBA should appoint Johnny Falcon the new Clippers owner.
'Let's give it up for your very own Los Angeles Gayners.'

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Kobe's days are numbered...When he finally can't play basketball, there's no way he won't stay out of serious trouble one way or another. You can almost see it coming.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
A Donald Sterling reality show would be awesome...The family show put it together...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Kobe's days are numbered...When he finally can't play basketball, there's no way he won't stay out of serious trouble one way or another. You can almost see it coming.

I agree he is done, but when its all over I think he will be a analyst on TV.
Actually if Shaq is one, anyone can be. I cannot believe they fired Chris webber to have shaq.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Actually if Shaq is one, anyone can be. I cannot believe they fired Chris webber to have shaq.

From what i've read everybody loves Shaq. Everywhere he goes and smiles and says hi to anyone who approaches him. And i've heard the exact opposite about Kobe. I've heard the guys at Nike love Jordan and Tiger but can't stand Kobe...I don't think Kobe has the charisma to be an on air analyst...Shaq is dumb as rocks, but he has charisma...

Nails

• Getbig V

And that is why Kobe is not the greatest of all times

you would never saw jordan as a commentator an analyst , neither was joe Montana , neither was babe ruth

i really dont think a single studio can house the massive ego that is the black weasel

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

And that is why Kobe is not the greatest of all times

you would never saw jordan as a commentator an analyst , neither was joe Montana , neither was babe ruth

i really dont think a single studio can house the massive ego that is the black weasel

Im just sayin he could be a analyst, Jordan could be too.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
From what i've read everybody loves Shaq. Everywhere he goes and smiles and says hi to anyone who approaches him. And i've heard the exact opposite about Kobe. I've heard the guys at Nike love Jordan and Tiger but can't stand Kobe...I don't think Kobe has the charisma to be an on air analyst...Shaq is dumb as rocks, but he has charisma...

I agree, I have heard the same. Kobe and arce once had a incident.