Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75070 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
  I find it hard to believe that guys like Chris Paul and Doc Rivers did not.  Why did they sign there?  Frankly it's probably because it's in LA and they were offered quite a bit of money.   

Ofcourse they did, Rivers is a hypocrite, cp3 has not said anything, Im sure he will wait till OKC eliminate them.

I can see CP3 getting legal advice about voiding his deal and move on.

sterling is just fucking with the NBA now, the courts will tie it up for many years, but they have lost sponsors, I bet no owner will call up and ask for a trade, agents for college kids will ask that the clippers don't draft them.

the damage is done, im sure sterling and family know this, but its his team and if he goes down, the whole thing goes down.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Sterling is obviously a "white-jew" in much the same way that George Zimmerman is a "white-hispanic".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Ofcourse they did, Rivers is a hypocrite, cp3 has not said anything, Im sure he will wait till OKC eliminate them.

I can see CP3 getting legal advice about voiding his deal and move on.

sterling is just fucking with the NBA now, the courts will tie it up for many years, but they have lost sponsors, I bet no owner will call up and ask for a trade, agents for college kids will ask that the clippers don't draft them.

the damage is done, im sure sterling and family know this, but its his team and if he goes down, the whole thing goes down.

It was donald sterlings best friend david stern who voided the trade to the Lakers and forced cp3 to the clippers

Cp3 wants to stay in LA but play for the purple and gold

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Glad to see the clippers out, im starting to warm up to Westbrook.

CP3 is a whiner, flopper and will never be a champion.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

It was donald sterlings best friend david stern who voided the trade to the Lakers and forced cp3 to the clippers

Cp3 wants to stay in LA but play for the purple and gold

I hope Pray4War and BeachBum do not read this, but the lakers are in miserable shape, they are going to be rebuilding till 2020.

Kobe is done, forget his past, it was too long ago, kevin garnett was a decent player then.
Kobe has not done much for the lakers as a team for the past 3-4 years. He will not magically become 24 years old again and have decent mobility, he is 36 in August, his only hope is his jumpshot, cause that's the last thing to go.
He will be extremely rusty next season, and I predict he will not last the season. (I hope he does, i don't wish hurt on him) I don't care if his dunking in practise (this is what arce_1988 would tell me)
practise and on the court is completely different.
the only salvation is a great lottery pick 1st, 2nd or 3rd and fuck gasol off and bring in a solid good winning player..BUT im hearing no one wants to play with Kobe.

Nails

• Getbig V
I hope Pray4War and BeachBum do not read this, but the lakers are in miserable shape, they are going to be rebuilding till 2020.

Kobe is done, forget his past, it was too long ago, kevin garnett was a decent player then.
Kobe has not done much for the lakers as a team for the past 3-4 years. He will not magically become 24 years old again and have decent mobility, he is 36 in August, his only hope is his jumpshot, cause that's the last thing to go.
He will be extremely rusty next season, and I predict he will not last the season. (I hope he does, i don't wish hurt on him) I don't care if his dunking in practise (this is what arce_1988 would tell me)
the only salvation is a great lottery pick 1st, 2nd or 3rd and fuck gasol off and bring in a solid good winning player..BUT im hearing no one wants to play with Kobe.

Agree

And now his old ass wants to stick his nose in management and recommend which coach they should hire

Fucking cancer this old fart bryant is

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Agree

And now his old ass wants to stick his nose in management and recommend which coach they should hire

Fucking cancer this old fart bryant is

LOL lakers have already told him to shut the fuck up. The smug prick was on the jimmy kimmel show and said he would have a say in who the coach is, they snuffed him publicly. Even they know his decisions about personnel are more horrific then Michael Jordans. (the worst GM ever)
Lakers GM: Kobe not picking coach

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10938595/los-angeles-lakers-gm-mitch-kupchak-says-kobe-bryant-say-picking-new-coach

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
he's hired a really good attorney to fight it.

he didn't pay the 2.5 mil fine to the NBA, which is already due.

And if they decide to file for divorce, in Cali, the team will immediately be tied up in court for as long as they want to drag it out.  They can just pretend to file and keep it tied up for 5 years.

Will any players REALLY boycott?  Will any players really VOID their contracts and lose $250,000 PER GAME that the top dudes are earning?   Will Chris paul and Blake Griffin leave game + endorsement checks on the table because Sterling still there?  

I bet he goes nowhere, the NBA doesn't like it, but nothing changes when season starts.

240....he hired an Antitrust lawyer. He will go for the jugular, don't think for a minute that Sterling isn't 100% cognizant of how the court piece of this will play out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Sterling rejected the NBA’s demand to pay a fine, hired a prominent antitrust lawyer in Maxwell Blecher (who once defeated the NFL in an antitrust suit),  and has threatened to sue the NBA.
In a letter to NBA executive vice president and general counsel Rick Buchanan Blecher rejected the fine, stated that Sterling has done nothing wrong, he does not deserve to be punished, and that the matter will be adjudicated.

He went on to say that Sterling has not violated any part of the NBA’s constitution. Blecher referenced a provision that relates to player conduct, but did not address the one that requires owners behave in an ethical manner as well.

An argument could be made that the original recordings that got the ball rolling were done in private, but than there would still be his comments on Anderson Cooper that were not good either.
Blecher went on to talk about a lack of due process failing to recognize that when Sterling purchased the team he agreed to abide by the league’s disciplinary process.
The NBA had to know this was coming, and that Sterling would not go quietly.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Too long, didn't read.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mike & mike now saying it may not be a 29-0 vote by owners.
Sterling may have "dirt" on other owners.  not recordings, but will talk about some of their dirty deeds.

they usually do'nt allude to something unless there is something there.  I'm guessing they can't confirm or announce something, but the rumor mill telling them something.

this story just gets more interesting every day.

f450

• Getbig IV
This is so fucking stupid. You cant legally take away a mans legally acquired property because of something he said, no matter how egregious.

what could happen would be  the normal PC fallout ie sponsors pulling out, players refusing to go there etc leading to financial problems and forcing Sterling to sell too avoid sinking financially.

What the NBA is trying to do here is just wrong and they wont succeed because the precedent set would be just fucking scary.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
mike & mike now saying it may not be a 29-0 vote by owners.
Sterling may have "dirt" on other owners.  not recordings, but will talk about some of their dirty deeds.

they usually do'nt allude to something unless there is something there.  I'm guessing they can't confirm or announce something, but the rumor mill telling them something.

this story just gets more interesting every day.

Bust out the popcorn 240, this is about to get interesting!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
This is so fucking stupid. You cant legally take away a mans legally acquired property because of something he said, no matter how egregious.

what could happen would be  the normal PC fallout ie sponsors pulling out, players refusing to go there etc leading to financial problems and forcing Sterling to sell too avoid sinking financially.

What the NBA is trying to do here is just wrong and they wont succeed because the precedent set would be just fucking scary.

The tape was obtained illegally.

It is inadmissable in court.

Therefore....it never happened, he never said it.

Every NBA team owner knows this.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Donald Sterling just hired one of the country's most prominent anti-trust lawyers, Maxwell Blecher, who has some really big wins under his belt against companies like Johnson & Johnson.

Looks like Sterling is dug in and ready to fight this with everything he's got.

Nails

• Getbig V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
so, if i say to my paid black whore not to bring black people in my home i could lose my home? how s that working in usa?

Nails

• Getbig V
the games were all sell outs at staples these playoffs

no matter what happens , people will show up no matter what , just look at the wnba

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Donald Sterling just hired one of the country's most prominent anti-trust lawyers, Maxwell Blecher, who has some really big wins under his belt against companies like Johnson & Johnson.

Looks like Sterling is dug in and ready to fight this with everything he's got.

Blecher also sued the NFL under antitrust and won....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Too long, didn't read.

summarised for my friend.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Im listening to Skip bayless and Stephen A.Smith.

Stephen A has no comeback, he is upset Donald is fighting back, Stephen A's  main rebuttal is "Lebron wants him out" LOL.

Skip bayless knows Donald does not deserve such backlash and is subliminally fighting for him while trying to not come across as Sterling supporter.

I like Stephen A, but he sounds like a idiot when talking about it, "lebron wants him out of the league" like we really give a fuck about lebron and his drug addicted, teammate fucking, police harassing mother.

I guarantee this, NBA players will NOT boycott. Dwight Howard needs money to pay his child support.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Im listening to Skip bayless and Stephen A.Smith.

Stephen A has no comeback, he is upset Donald is fighting back, Stephen A's  main rebuttal is "Lebron wants him out" LOL.

Skip bayless knows Donald does not deserve such backlash and is subliminally fighting for him while trying to not come across as Sterling supporter.

I like Stephen A, but he sounds like a idiot when talking about it, "lebron wants him out of the league" like we really give a fuck about lebron and his drug addicted, teammate fucking, police harassing mother.

I guarantee this, NBA players will NOT boycott. Dwight Howard needs money to pay his child support.

The outrage is selective. 
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Glad to see the clippers out, im starting to warm up to Westbrook.

CP3 is a whiner, flopper and will never be a champion.

Chris is a good point guard, but damn you are right he whines too much and he is a big flopper.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Chris is a good point guard, but damn you are right he whines too much and he is a big flopper.

Paul is great during the regular season, where he can skate by on talent and just play ball.  But in the PLAYOFFS, you have to be SMART.  He didn't foul serge Ibaku in the final seconds of game 5.  TOTAL bonehead play.  Terrible FT shooter, 2 seconds left in game, you're down by 1... you foul him and you get another chance.  Chris Paul isn't a CEREBRAL player like Wade or Parker.  He makes bonehead plays.  He can't react with logic, he just reacts with instinct.

And YES, i'm sure the NBA turned the refs against Clippers to get them out of the news as soon as possible.  The day after they get bounced, we learn Sterling ain't paying, ain't leaving.  Now, if Paul and Blake refuse to play, they're already in the offseason.