Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75735 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good point 240. At first it looked like the NBA was all for the Clippers winning looking at some of the calls. When Sterling told the NBA he is not paying, boom the NBA looked like they wanted the Clippers out.. Makes sense.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The NBA is like The Jeffersons.  An all black starring cast with occasional comic relief by some retarded white guy.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Insane watching media on this, with every effort made to give the impression that "all reasonable people" are in lockstep that Sterling "needs to go".

Not a single voice saying otherwise, that I've heard or heard of.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Good point 240. At first it looked like the NBA was all for the Clippers winning looking at some of the calls. When Sterling told the NBA he is not paying, boom the NBA looked like they wanted the Clippers out.. Makes sense.

as the deadline arrived (game 5), he got a lawyer... and they were royally FCKED in that game. 

Last night, they got a great lead (game 6)... same day he missed the $2.5 mil deadline...
and voila, they just got shredded on call after call... the last 8 minutes, you sneezed near OKC and it was a charge.

Early in the series, they were the feel-good story, and they were getting EVERY call.  OKC looked completely dickless.  That was when everyone was cheering for Adam silver.   Now, with Sterling on the air - they just want it to go away.  So they GIVE game 5 to OKC and they make Game 6 shady too.  Now the story loses half its momentum.

Fixed as the day is long.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Insane watching media on this, with every effort made to give the impression that "all reasonable people" are in lockstep that Sterling "needs to go".

Not a single voice saying otherwise, that I've heard or heard of.

ESPN voices are hinting at it more and more.   The attacks are coming from the venemous liberal hosts or fill-in guys.  Those like mike & mike, safe in their tenure with the #1 show for a decade - they're safe and they are taking that risk and saying "yes, sterling is horrible... BUT..." then they spend 5 minutes making the case that you can't steal a billion from a man because he expresses his opinion legally in his own home, while being illegally recorded by a jilted hooker.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Thanks to 240 for making this thread great.
Great insight.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Even more ironic is that for all the indignation about Sterling's opinions, if someone suggested he should be forced to sell the team because he is openly committing adultery while the NBA is trying to promote itself as family-friendly, these same media types would say, "That is his personal business." 
K

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Im all for Donald. he is not going down without a fight, you can see the black commentators on espn (Stephen a Smith and Cari champion) know that sterling just skull fucked there dreams.

I don't care about what he said and the hooker he said it too, I do care about sensitive these fuckers get about it, now if you are black I get it, but why are white people acting so hurt, that's total B.S,  not talking about skip bayless, he is trying to keep a job but he is hinting more and more that the NBA and the players can step back and fuck there own mothers.

Stephen A acted like someone killed his mother when he was talking about Sterling not paying the fine and hiring a hot shot lawyer, he knows when the courts breakdown that tape nothing will come of it. Stephen A. Smiths reply  "please leave, no one wants you here". Yeah right..everyone got hyped up bout Adam Silvers speech "I fine Donald sterling $2.5m, Banned from NBA operations, and I ask every owner and board of governors to vote sterling out" Facebook and twitter cocksuckers rejoice 'Adam is a hero' 'Love you Adam' 'Adam for president'.

a few weeks later everyone asks "where is the vote" silver panics, Sterling recovers, send Adam silver a letter..FROM ANTITRUST SUPERSTAR LAWYER.. "Fuck you and your fine, not paying a fucking cent and Ohh my wife is about to divorce me, now family court is involved meaning this is going to be tied up for about 5 years you fucken bald prick"
BOOOOM

NBA players boycotting is just going to cost the NBA money and the players will not get paid. Kobe will try his best not to have this boycott happen, father time is already there for him.
Lebron can also fuck off bout his thoughts about sterling, he can tell his mother to stop fucking his teammates the crack addict.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The NBA is like The Jeffersons.  An all black starring cast with occasional comic relief by some retarded white guy.
Weakish analogy; but good, overall finish. Solid 7/10.   ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Im all for Donald. he is not going down without a fight, you can see the black commentators on espn (Stephen a Smith and Cari champion) know that sterling just skull fucked there dreams.

I don't care about what he said and the hooker he said it too, I do care about sensitive these fuckers get about it, now if you are black I get it, but why are white people acting so hurt, that's total B.S,  not talking about skip bayless, he is trying to keep a job but he is hinting more and more that the NBdA and the players can step back and fuck there own mothers.

Stephen A acted like someone killed his mother when he was talking about Sterling not paying the fine and hiring a hot shot lawyer, he knows when the courts breakdown that tape nothing will come of it. Stephen A. Smiths reply  "please leave, no one wants you here". Yeah right..everyone got hyped up bout Adam Silvers speech "I fine Donald sterling $2.5m, Banned from NBA operations, and I ask every owner and board of governors to vote sterling out" Facebook and twitter cocksuckers rejoice 'Adam is a hero' 'Love you Adam' 'Adam for president'.

a few weeks later everyone asks "where is the vote" silver panics, Sterling recovers, send Adam silver a letter..FROM ANTITRUST SUPERSTAR LAWYER.. "Fuck you and your fine, not paying a fucking cent and Ohh my wife is about to divorce me, now family court is involved meaning this is going to be tied up for about 5 years you fucken bald prick"
BOOOOM

NBA players boycotting is just going to cost the NBA money and the players will not get paid. Kobe will try his best to have this boycott happen, father time is already there for him.
Lebron can also fuck off bout his thoughts about sterling, he can tell his mother to stop fucking his teammates the crack addict.

Its about power and manipulation.  The race card and the guilt and shame it causes is the only form of power they have.  Notice how they choose to ignore or excuse any example of minority racism, and there are plenty of examples.  The media loves this kind of thing and will milk it to death.
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Its about power and manipulation.  The race card and the guilt and shame it causes is the only form of power they have.  Notice how they choose to ignore or excuse any example of minority racism, and there are plenty of examples.  The media loves this kind of thing and will milk it to death.

Im glad in Australia we don't fall for that B.S, that will not fly here.

I don't let minorities rent my investment property, fuck having a outdoor BBQ grill in my living room, 15 people living in it and i'm sure it will fucken stink too. fuck that.
America has truly become fucked up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Im glad in Australia we don't fall for that B.S, that will not fly here.

I don't let minorities rent my investment property, fuck having a outdoor BBQ grill in my living room, 15 people living in it and i'm sure it will fucken stink too. fuck that.
America has truly become fucked up.

Righteous words. You're the shill for Arce, right? 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Righteous words. You're the shill for Arce, right? 

yes I endorse arce. good dude. my brother to the end.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Blecher also sued the NFL under antitrust and won....

Yeah I heard on the radio Blecher won some big cases against some major corporations and also that NFL antitrust case. Couldn't recall all the names and was too lazy to investigate too thoroughly.

Basically Sterling just went out and bought the services of one of the very best lawyers in the country for this very situation.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Yeah I heard on the radio Blecher won some big cases against some major corporations and also that NFL antitrust case. Couldn't recall all the names and was too lazy to investigate too thoroughly.

Basically Sterling just went out and bought the services of one of the very best lawyers in the country for this very situation.

No need to investigate, adam silver fined him and banned him after a mere 4 days of investigating.

realistically the team will be fucked if he stays on, but I like the way his making the fags in the media squirm with unease. Im sure black commentators that have celebrated about this for the last 3 weeks are thinking "Fuck, the white jew will win this in court, we are fucked, lets ask lebron what he thinks about this"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
No need to investigate, adam silver fined him and banned him after a mere 4 days of investigating.

realistically the team will be fucked if he stays on, but I like the way his making the fags in the media squirm with unease. Im sure black commentators that have celebrated about this for the last 3 weeks are thinking "Fuck, the white jew will win this in court, we are fucked, lets ask lebron what he thinks about this"

So many angles to this story.

First the old man could potentially die before this whole situation is resolved.

Then the issue of his estranged wife who would essentially receive the team because they are not divorced yet and the issues that brings.

Then the issue of the players boycotting and the legal ramifications that go with that.

Blecher and his lawsuit against the NBA which I am sure he's going to want to hit back just as a hard and take them for a ton of cash.

The issue with the other owners. How they vote. Where they decide to take this thing going forward. Backing Silver and being all gung-ho right after this broke is one thing but now that a precedent is being set and they realize this old man isn't about to back down and potentially has some leverage to fuck up their own individual lives and backed with a powerful legal team to do it. Well let's just say that changes a lot of things.

The summer of 2015 leading up to the new season will be VERY interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
nobody will boycott.   sterling will have quieted down and found a new hobby by the time the season starts.  Chris paul is making a quarter of a million $, PER GAME... he's not going to refuse to play. 

as mentioned, we don't like to talk about it... but dude is 80, he's fought cancer, his brain is obviously fading... he will likely pass on before any of this is ever resolved.  wifey gets the team then it's REALLY hard to demand she (who didn't say these words) have to sell a billion dollar asset because her deceased husband once said something mean on tape. 

As mentioned, gunplay, gang stuff, orgies, drug use, homophobic slurs... we see this from NBA players a lot, and nobody gets lifetime bans or Billion dollar fines.  I'm sure if you filmed an NBA practice, you'd hear the N-word a lot.  Sterling didn't even use that word.  Maybe that's the answer... LIFETIME ban on any NBA player, coach, or owner that's ever used that horrible derogatory N-word.  That word is certainly worse than what Sterling said. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
ESPN voices are hinting at it more and more.   The attacks are coming from the venemous liberal hosts or fill-in guys.  Those like mike & mike, safe in their tenure with the #1 show for a decade - they're safe and they are taking that risk and saying "yes, sterling is horrible... BUT..." then they spend 5 minutes making the case that you can't steal a billion from a man because he expresses his opinion legally in his own home, while being illegally recorded by a jilted hooker.

I heard a quote from Sterling recently, as he was talking about the incident saying something like, "...who would think they're being recorded?"

So I wonder what's the deal when others said it was obvious that he knew? Has something in the story changed since that was reported? Maybe I missed it.

And I notice that Sterling now says he was acting through jeolousy, and others (maybe including his wife) that also have an interest against the "sale" are suggesting that he's under the onset of dementia. (throwing good wrenches)

But this media really sucks. Great case for why it is untrustworthy SHIT. I actually saw some queer-acting "anchor person" roll his eyes as he mentioned Sterling's name.

We're going down in flames, man.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
When it comes down to it, he was asking his "girlfriend" to kindly refrain from humping the leg of any of ex-basketball player while attending his games.

That is perfectly reasonable for him to ask, and in NO way was he trying to exclude anyone from making an individual choice to go to the games.

But WHY he he had to mention the word "blacks" (and notice he didn't use ANY other description but that...no N-word. etc), I can't imagine, especially if he knew he was being recorded.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The NBA in particular and pro sports in general are worthless.  The sooner the mongoloidian acolytes of these racist "athletes" decide to move on to actually doing something healthy and interesting (Exercise anyone? Maybe read a book?) instead of sitting in front of a boob tube and watch these baggy pants ("THUGGIES"?) wearing hoodlums give their version of goldfish (i.e., back and forth in their bowl) playing a "game", the sooner life can return to normal.

Worthless is too gentle a word for these idiots.  Valueless comes to mind.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
This reminds me of driving behind some cautious old person doing 20 mph.  Donald, tell the press you've always despised blacks and have done your best to keep them down.  Or go the other road and record a week long orgy with 20 black hookers, then release the film.  Fuck it, you're old.  Have a laugh.  Don't hang on so tight.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
This reminds me of driving behind some cautious old person doing 20 mph.  Donald, tell the press you've always despised blacks and have done your best to keep them down.  Or go the other road and record a week long orgy with 20 black hookers, then release the film.  Fuck it, you're old.  Have a laugh.  Don't hang on so tight.
This a PM to 3.14?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
This a PM to 3.14?

More confessional.  Do you know how hard it is to find 20 black hookers in Perth?  :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
More confessional.  Do you know how hard it is to find 20 black hookers in Perth?  :(
Actually, no. But if there is one person in Perth who could do it, it's you.   ;D

/does your crawlspace have any more room? , 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Well, I'm looking @ 6 acres if that's any indication.

!n b4 January molasses!