Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75748 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Funny how they only quote and highlight the black part of his statement and not the white part

Mark Cuban: If I See a Black Guy in a Hoodie I Cross the Street

::) ::) ::)

Cuban was participating in an onstage interview that included a range of topics. When the conversation turned to bigotry and Donald Sterling, Cuban had this to say: "I know I'm prejudiced, and I know I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways. If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos [on the side he is on], I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses," Tennessean.com reports.

The timing of Cuban's comments may be hard for some to swallow, considering that the NBA is still in the throes of handling the Sterling scandal and just a year ago, "hoodies" and "black kids" became a national discussion after Florida teen Trayvon Martin was gunned down while wearing a hoodie. The NBA allowed Miami Heat players to wear hoodies in a team photo to protest the shooting.  

Cuban, who is part of the league of owners who will vote June 3 on whether or not Sterling gets to keep his team, told the audience that he has decided which way he will vote but isn't ready to speak on it. He did add that he believes voting Sterling out of the NBA is a "slippery slope" and feels that he may come off as a hypocrite in voting on whether or not Sterling gets to stay.  

When asked about keeping bigotry out of the NBA, Cuban said: "You don't; there's no law against stupid. I'm the one guy who says don't force the stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are."

Are you at all surprised they excised the reference to the white guy?
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I actually thought the Clippers were gonna win it all and be marketed as the team that persisted in spite of a racist slave master. Keep an eye on them next year to win the chip.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I actually thought the Clippers were gonna win it all and be marketed as the team that persisted in spite of a racist slave master. Keep an eye on them next year to win the chip.

They're not paid ridiculous amounts of money? Or was that sarcasm?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Are you at all surprised they excised the reference to the white guy?

The liberal media is just pure comedy at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I think Clippers got HOSED by the refs the same days the 2 big developments happened - he did that interview and he told them to fck off, when it comes to the selling thing.

This will drag out, literally, until the old man passes away.  Headed for divorce court now, guaranteeing at least 3 years of debate on it.  People won't see him at games for a few months and they'll completely forget about it.  

Mark Cuban is a media genius... he knows what he is doing here... unless the teams all vote to kick HIM out of the NBA now, they sure can't do it to Sterling.  Sterling says "ex-gf, I don't want you bringing black dudes to my games" in the privacy of his own home" - BOOM, let's fire him.  Then Cuban, on NATIONAL TV, says "Coming to games?  Sheeit, I don't even want to walk on the same side of PUBLIC STREET with anyone with black skin and a hoodie".

Cuban's statements are worse, hands down.   Also they're public, way worse there too.   There won't be outrage for him.  Maybe he's doing this on purpose - since Sterling inevitably has enough dirt to sink a few of these owners (maybe cuban too) - maybe cuban is doing this to provide some cover for sterling?  very shrewd move and unless silver is on tv calling for Cuban's suspension tomorrow, he is seriously undermined and Cuban may never even have to join that vote.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
They're not paid ridiculous amounts of money? Or was that sarcasm?

Yes sarcasm. It just what the liberal media will liken him to.

I had another post here but it didn't save or disappeared?  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Yes sarcasm. It just what the liberal media will liken him to.

I'm off today, apologies.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
I think Clippers got HOSED by the refs the same days the 2 big developments happened - he did that interview and he told them to fck off, when it comes to the selling thing.

This will drag out, literally, until the old man passes away.  Headed for divorce court now, guaranteeing at least 3 years of debate on it.  People won't see him at games for a few months and they'll completely forget about it.  

Mark Cuban is a media genius... he knows what he is doing here... unless the teams all vote to kick HIM out of the NBA now, they sure can't do it to Sterling.  Sterling says "ex-gf, I don't want you bringing black dudes to my games" in the privacy of his own home" - BOOM, let's fire him.  Then Cuban, on NATIONAL TV, says "Coming to games?  Sheeit, I don't even want to walk on the same side of PUBLIC STREET with anyone with black skin and a hoodie".

Cuban's statements are worse, hands down.   Also they're public, way worse there too.   There won't be outrage for him.  Maybe he's doing this on purpose - since Sterling inevitably has enough dirt to sink a few of these owners (maybe cuban too) - maybe cuban is doing this to provide some cover for sterling?  very shrewd move and unless silver is on tv calling for Cuban's suspension tomorrow, he is seriously undermined and Cuban may never even have to join that vote.

Use Michael Jordan's bullshit angle.....I was racist towards whites, but that was thirty years ago when I was younger.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

I wanted to see the Clippers win....so that Obama had to invite Sterling to the White House.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Use Michael Jordan's bullshit angle.....I was racist towards whites, but that was thirty years ago when I was younger.

Jordan does not do shit for black people.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Jordan does not do shit for black people.

I know....and he knows he's racist towards whites. So a week ago he preemptively came out saying he hated whites, but that was years ago and it was their fault for making him hate them anyway.

Pure bullshit

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
I know....and he knows he's racist towards whites. So a week ago he preemptively came out saying he hated whites, but that was years ago and it was their fault for making him hate them anyway.

Pure bullshit

fuck him and his team.
the worst GM ever.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
fuck him and his team.
the worst GM ever.

Fuck everybody

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LOL on PTI right now  Tony Kornheiser  said maybe donald sterling will auction off the Clippers to the highest bidder and magic then wont be able to get it, and then Magics dicksucker Wilbon says NO NO NO NO he can't auction it off no way

guy this guy lives in Magic's Asshole

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
LOL on PTI right now  Tony Kornheiser  said maybe donald sterling will auction off the Clippers to the highest bidder and magic then wont be able to get it, and then Magics dicksucker Wilbon says NO NO NO NO he can't auction it off no way

guy this guy lives in Magic's Asshole

Its best for them to sell the team to the highest bidder on their terms, magic Johnson can fuckhim self and his son with his 2% with the dodgers.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
this thread has become a giant circle-jerk for racist "conservative" faggots

every other post about the "liberal media", hahaha...oh brother ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

fuck nelson mandela. fuck him hard.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

We can see you're a fan of sucking black dick for favors

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
I really have a hard time believing the self-reported net worth claims of Magic, Puffy, Jay Z and all those other "entertainer"  and retired athlete types you see online and in mags. I'm particularly skeptical of several of them supposedly having actual net worths in the $500+ million range. That's perhaps how much they've earned (probably gross, at that), but I'm very, very skeptical that a guy who blows $200 grand a night on dinner and drinks for himself and his posse has kept and reinvested enough of his earnings to have actual net worth in the hundreds of millions.

I could be wrong, but my guess is that Dre will blow through much of his $ he gets in the Apple deal in a year or 2 or less.
A

AD2100

• Getbig IV
We can see you're a fan of sucking black dick for favors

Why are you mentioning "sucking BLACK DICK"? 

Here we go again! LMBAO ::)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
The only sports league that is a bigger joke than the NBA is the WNBA.
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
In the response, Sterling also notes the disparity between his lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine and previous NBA punishments, including the $100,000 fine levied on Kobe Bryant when he was caught referring to a referee by a homosexual slur, and the 72-game suspension of Ron Artest for punching a fan.

He's responding now... throwing the ORL MAGIC owner under the bus too.  He's ready to start lobbing grenades.   And he is right about one thing - this is the BIGGEST FINE ever issued in the history of sports - because of something he said in his home, to his lover, in a private moment, illegally recorded.  KOBE was screaming homophobic slurs IN PUBLIC and lost 1/3 of a game check.  HUGE difference there.  Sterling is supposed to take a BILLION DOLLAR hit.  

Oh, and Charles Barkley saying:  'see, That's Why I Hate White People' - I don't remember him being fined one billion dollars.

I just want to see consistency - I'm okay with lifetime ban for sterling for what he says to lover in his own home, but KOBE certainly deserves it for screaming homophobic slurs in public. 

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
In the response, Sterling also notes the disparity between his lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine and previous NBA punishments, including the $100,000 fine levied on Kobe Bryant when he was caught referring to a referee by a homosexual slur, and the 72-game suspension of Ron Artest for punching a fan.

He's responding now... throwing the ORL MAGIC owner under the bus too.  He's ready to start lobbing grenades.   And he is right about one thing - this is the BIGGEST FINE ever issued in the history of sports - because of something he said in his home, to his lover, in a private moment, illegally recorded.  KOBE was screaming homophobic slurs IN PUBLIC and lost 1/3 of a game check.  HUGE difference there.  Sterling is supposed to take a BILLION DOLLAR hit.  

Oh, and Charles Barkley saying:  'see, That's Why I Hate White People' - I don't remember him being fined one billion dollars.

I just want to see consistency - I'm okay with lifetime ban for sterling for what he says to lover in his own home, but KOBE certainly deserves it for screaming homophobic slurs in public. 
x2

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i dont understand, he has never not hired blacks on his team , he has black head coach, he has blacks working for him in the front office, black fans sitting all over th stadiums and in the luxury boxes,  where his his discrimination for Blacks coming from  ???