Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75048 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
i dont understand, he has never not hired blacks on his team , he has black head coach, he has blacks working for him in the front office, black fans sitting all over th stadiums and in the luxury boxes,  where his his discrimination for Blacks coming from  ???

Housing.

Also, he don't like V Stiviano's hood rat friends so that's enough to get him in hotwater in the age of the internet. 

Bishop  ::) Don Juan

This negro would melt in a church. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's like shakespeare said " much ado about nothing", guy had a private conversation with his prostitute she illegally tapes it and it gets blown all out of shape. whatever happened to invasion of privacy or doesn't poor donald have any rights.
F

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
so how it ended the meeting of bosses?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
 :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
i dont understand, he has never not hired blacks on his team , he has black head coach, he has blacks working for him in the front office, black fans sitting all over th stadiums and in the luxury boxes,  where his his discrimination for Blacks coming from  ???

You can hire Hebrews to work for you (since most of them are very good to follow directions and they know their designated place), but it is a big difference if your "fling" fucks around with Hebrews and then brings them to your game. 

Worst thing is that she even instagrammed with them.

What a slap in the face and insult for Donald Sterling.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
You can hire Hebrews to work for you (since most of them are very good to follow directions and they know their designated place), but it is a big difference if your "fling" fucks around with Hebrews and then brings them to your game.  

Worst thing is that she even instagrammed with them.

What a slap in the face and insult for Donald Sterling.

Who the hell wouldn't be pissed if their girl was putting photos of themselves hanging out with other men.

Color be damned.

If my girl did it, I would be mad as a MoFo.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Who the hell wouldn't be pissed if their girl was putting photos of themselves hanging out with other men.

Color be damned.

If my girl did it, I would be mad as a guy.
Yeah, but stooping so low as to put photos of themselves hanging out with 'Groes is even worse. That's bottom of the barrel-shit.

Wouldn't be mad if it was Roger Bacon, Mensa Bob or Three_holmes though, they're good people.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Reported that the GRANT HILL group of investors put in a bid of $1.5 billion for the SHITTY CLIPPERS , they said it was one of the lowest bids

Once the team is sold he should buy the largest home in los angeles and hire nothing black people to do gardening work around the property (if he can find any)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
bid of $1.5 billion

:o

How much are the cowboys and yankees?  who the fuck is putting up this money for a 2nd rate nba team?  that's knicks and celtics money.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

How much are the cowboys and yankees?  who the fuck is putting up this money for a 2nd rate nba team?  that's knicks and celtics money.

Just a guess, but the Clippers may not have a TV deal (like the Dodgers) and possibly the potential for a tax-funded new stadium are driving the price up?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
If they are talking about grant hill the ex player then that's cool, I liked that guy.
Can't have magic's paws on it the fag.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Reported that the GRANT HILL group of investors put in a bid of $1.5 billion for the SHITTY CLIPPERS , they said it was one of the lowest bids

Once the team is sold he should buy the largest home in los angeles and hire nothing black people to do gardening work around the property (if he can find any)
sterling paid 12.5 million when he bought them pretty good return on his investment.
F

Nails

• Getbig V
They are prejecting this shitty team who will never be first in Los Angeles as long as the lakers are around to sell for $1.9 BILLION dollars

the most an NBA team has ever sold for was last month for the milwaukee Bucks at $550 Million ..... I hope some idiot does pay $1.9 billion and next week files for bankruptcy

http://nba.si.com/2014/04/16/milwaukee-bucks-sold-herb-kohl/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I love how people are dragging him through the dirt for not renting to certain blacks and mexicans.  Fucking hypocrite assholes.  If any of these media assholes been to south central and seen some of these blacks and mexicans they'd shit in their pants.  LA has some of the lowest scum sub humans on earth.  I certainly wouldn't rent to certain people out there.  Fuckers are awful.  Blacks seems to forget that when they make Sterling out to be a demon.  They act all innocent and play the victim.  Fuck them.  Even most blacks would be afraid to walk down South Central, most won't ever step foot in East LA. 

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked

What are you talking about?  The Milwaukee freaking Bucks just sold for 550 million dollars with the leagues worst record and the owner bought it for $18 million.  A city as big as los angeles with advertising revenue up the ass....in 30 years they could easily be valued at 4 times the purchase price. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
When Chris Paul leaves the clippers no one will care about them.
I hope Donald makes a lot money and the clippers move to Seattle.
But I hope he wrecks havoc first.

AD2100

• Getbig IV

Color be damned.

If my girl did it, I would be mad as a MoFo.

T.I., is that you? :D

You cannot be that insecure, brother. If you know your woman and its a casual photo in a public place, you've got nothing to be upset about.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
T.I., is that you? :D

You cannot be that insecure, brother. If you know your woman and its a casual photo in a public place, you've got nothing to be upset about.

go make me a shirt homey, make sure its 100% Cotton.

Nails

• Getbig V
BREAKING NEWS
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11003237/former-microsoft-executive-steve-ballmer-submits-winning-bid-buy-clippers-according-sources

Former Microsoft exec to buy Clips

Former Microsoft executive Steve Ballmer has submitted a winning bid of $2 billion to buy the Los Angeles Clippers, sources have confirmed to ESPN.

Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Ballmer's bid beat out bids from groups led by David Geffen ($1.6 billion) and L.A. investors Tony Ressler and Steve Karsh ($1.2 billion).

The $2 billion price tag would be the second-most ever for a professional sports franchise. The Los Angeles Dodgers were sold in 2012 for $2.1 billion.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
go make me a shirt homey, make sure its 100% Cotton.
Not gonna happen, batty boy. ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
Da Blacks dont get to buy in this time

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
BREAKING NEWS
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11003237/former-microsoft-executive-steve-ballmer-submits-winning-bid-buy-clippers-according-sources

Former Microsoft exec to buy Clips

Former Microsoft executive Steve Ballmer has submitted a winning bid of $2 billion to buy the Los Angeles Clippers, sources have confirmed to ESPN.

Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Ballmer's bid beat out bids from groups led by David Geffen ($1.6 billion) and L.A. investors Tony Ressler and Steve Karsh ($1.2 billion).

The $2 billion price tag would be the second-most ever for a professional sports franchise. The Los Angeles Dodgers were sold in 2012 for $2.1 billion.

What a rip off, Donald can do TV shows all his life about how he feels about blacks now.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Da Blacks dont get to buy in this time
My oh my, where did puffy, Floyd Mayweather, Rick Ross, Oprah run off too? I thought they were serious in buying this team LOL

Nails

• Getbig V

What happened Ophra  ???  Magic  ???  Dr Dre ??? Puff Daddy  ??? Floyd Mayweather  ??? ???

Funny some have money and are rich, others have money and are wealthy

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Not gonna happen, batty boy. ;)

I need to retract that man, that was under the belt. I will hit you with some other insult when I get a chance.