Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75645 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Silver on Mike & Mike "I'm actually feeling a little impotent in this situation".

Not really something one should say. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Donald lets it all hang out

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Intentional or not, it was a winning move :D

His wife is going to get $1 billion of it. Whore wants to divorce him but won't until he settles and gets the cash

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
His wife is going to get $1 billion of it. Whore wants to divorce him but won't until he settles and gets the cash

She owns half of the team so she gets a billion out of it either way, plus she's entitled to half (or all when he dies) of the 162 properties Sterling owns in LA.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
She owns half of the team so she gets a billion out of it either way, plus she's entitled to half (or all when he dies) of the 162 properties Sterling owns in LA.

Bitch will make out well.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Donald Sterling denounces wife; says he wont sell.

LOS ANGELES -- A raging Donald Sterling denounced his wife, her lawyers and the NBA from the witness stand Wednesday, saying he will never sell the Los Angeles Clippers and vowing a lifetime of lawsuits against the league.

"Make no mistake today," Sterling shouted toward the end of his second day of testimony in the trial to determine his wife's right to make a $2 billion deal to sell the Clippers, "I will never, ever sell this team, and until I die I will be suing the NBA for this terrible violation under antitrust."

He was followed to the stand by wife, Shelly, who tried to approach him in the front row of the courtroom after she was done for the day.

"Get away from me, you pig!" Sterling shouted.

The judge then admonished him to make no further comments.

Sterling began his testimony by saying he loved his wife, but then denounced her. He said she told him to have psychiatric and neurological exams only because he had turned 80, and she was concerned for his health.

"She deceived me. I trusted her," Sterling said. "I never thought a wife wouldn't stand for her husband."

Donald Sterling's lawyers are challenging the authority of Shelly Sterling under the family trust to unilaterally cut a deal for the team with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.

Before she made the deal, two doctors examined Donald Sterling and declared him mentally incapacitated and unable to act as an administrator of the Sterling Family Trust, which owns the Clippers.

Sterling said he was certain his wife had never read the trust documents because it was too complicated for her to understand.

During examination by his own lawyer, Maxwell Blecher, Sterling was asked about his wife's position in the trust if he were to be disqualified as a trustee.

"She has no rights whatsoever. She has no stock. She has no standing whatsoever," Sterling said.

He also lashed out at the NBA, saying: "My wife was terrified. She's frightened to death. She thinks the NBA will take away everything she worked for. She was scared out of her mind."

The NBA banned Donald Sterling for life and moved to force him to sell the Clippers after a recorded conversation in which he made racist statements came to light earlier this year.

He denied he was a racist from the witness stand when asked Wednesday.

Sterling at times yelled at his own lawyer as well as the lawyer for Shelly Sterling, and threw a paper down on the witness box.

He was followed to the stand by Shelly Sterling, who said she was a 50 percent beneficiary of the family trust.

When asked by her attorney Pierce O'Donnell if she was "separated" from her husband of 58 years, she said "sort of." But she described herself as his principal caretaker, who takes him to medical appointments, makes sure he takes all of his pills, and is concerned for him.

"Do you love your husband?" O'Donnell asked.

"Yes, I do," Shelly Sterling said.

But she then told of seeing him in an interview on CNN and becoming frightened at his personality change.

"I couldn't believe it, and I started crying," she said. "I felt so bad. I couldn't believe that was him."

She said she contacted a neurologist to examine him and later a psychiatrist, thinking initially that he might have had a stroke.

She said she suggested radiological tests or imaging to examine his brain, and was told eventually that he had early signs of Alzheimer's.

She became slightly tearful as she described her understanding of the disease, which becomes progressively worse.

Her testimony is scheduled to resume Thursday.

NBA owners are scheduled to vote on the Ballmer deal July 15. It's also the day that Ballmer's offer is set to expire -- and there is no deal without the judge's approval of the sale.

If the sale isn't completed by Sept. 15, the league said it could seize the team and put it up for auction.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
How the fuck can the league seize the team and auction it? What legal rights do they possibly have to take a mans property? Its not like they're not the federal government....

Nails

• Getbig V
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/clippers-ceo-shelly-sterling-testify-072557352--nba.html

::)

CEO: Sweat glands Rivers to quit Clippers if Sterling stays

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The interim CEO of the Los Angeles Clippers testified Tuesday that coach Doc Rivers told him he will quit if Donald Sterling remains the owner of the team.
Related Stories

CEO Richard Parsons made the statement at the trial to determine whether Sterling's wife Shelly Sterling can sell the team for $2 billion to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.

The NBA has tried to force out Donald Sterling since soon after racist statements emerged on recordings in April.

''Doc is troubled by this maybe moreso than anybody else,'' Parsons said on the witness stand about Rivers, who is black. ''If Mr. Sterling continues as owner, he does not want to continue as coach.''

Parsons said he fears there would also be an exodus of key players, including team captain Chris Paul, who also is black and heads the NBA players union.

Parsons was about to give an account of his conversations with Paul but was stopped by an objection by an NBA lawyer who said it would be an invasion of privacy. The judge upheld the objection.

Rivers has said he had heard from other Clippers business employees that they didn't think they would be able to work for Sterling under the circumstances.
View gallery
CEO: Rivers to quit Clippers if Sterling stays
SAN ANTONIO, TX - MAY 19: (2nd L) Team owner Donald Sterling of the Los Angeles Clippers and V. Stiv …

Parsons is a former chief executive at Time Warner and Citigroup who took over leadership of the Clippers in May during the media blitz surrounding the banishment of Sterling.

Under questioning by Ballmer's lawyer, Parsons said the departure of Rivers would begin ''a death spiral'' for the Clippers.

''If Doc were to leave, that would be a disaster,'' Parsons said. ''Doc is the father figure, the one who leads. He's the coach. He's the grown-up. He is able to connect with people and earn their trust. The team believes in him and loves him.

''If he were to leave, that is only going to accelerate the death spiral,'' Parson said.

Parsons, who is considered an expert in the management of major corporations, said he was certain that sponsors would pull out and season ticket holders would demand their money back if Donald Sterling remains as owner.

''If your coach leaves, if your players don't want to play with you, what do you have?'' Parsons asked. ''If your sponsors leave and the fans leave, it's going to spiral down and down.''

He said key sponsors such as Mandalay Bay Resorts in Las Vegas are cold about whether they will continue, as are other companies including Kia Motors Corp.

''We have a bunch of sponsors sitting at the edge of the pool and they don't want to go in if the Sterlings are there,'' Parsons said.

Parsons also said he doesn't believe that anyone will offer as much money for the team as Ballmer.

Shelly Sterling also was on the witness list Tuesday along with Dean Bonham, an expert on sponsorship and marketing issues who is also the president of an NBA franchise.

The high-stakes financial fight centers on whether Shelly Sterling was authorized to make a deal with Ballmer on behalf of the Sterling Family Trust.

While she was negotiating, Donald Sterling revoked the trust, a move designed to rescind his signed agreement for the sale of the Clippers, which he bought for just $12 million.

He announced from the witness stand earlier in the trial that he would never sell the team and would be suing the NBA for the rest of his life.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Then why the hell didn't he quit already?

Bull. Shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #837 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:03 AM »
SOLD!!!

New CLippers owner Steve Ballmer  $2 Billion Dollars for this worthless fucking team

Now Donald could go back to talking smack about black folk

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 21, 2014, 09:23:12 PM »
The tranny just filed a lawsuit, said Donald sterling is a homosexual and that it was his beard

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #839 on: August 21, 2014, 09:31:40 PM »

why would a married man need a beard ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #840 on: August 21, 2014, 09:42:31 PM »
why would a married man need a beard ???

You should ask this question on the "John Travolta Subforum"....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #841 on: August 22, 2014, 03:05:59 PM »
Sterling is a moron. Women have played him his entire life.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2014, 03:09:07 PM »
Sterling is a moron. Women have played him his entire life.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2014, 06:04:36 PM »
V. Stiviano: Sterling is gay and I was his beard

Donald Sterling’s ex-gal pal claims the racist former LA Clippers owner is a homosexual and used her as a “beard” to hide his lifestyle, according to a report Thursday.
Leggy personal assistant V. Stiviano states in a lawsuit that she never slept with Sterling, and that the 80-year-old billionaire businessman employed her only to help cover up the fact that he prefers male companions, according to TMZ.

The legal papers state that Stiviano believes Sterling “is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and/or sexual congress with males,” the site reported.
The papers were filed in LA County Superior Court against Ster­ling’s wife, Shelly, to counter her claims that Stiviano took unauthorized gifts from Donald.
Stiviano is also suing both Donald and Shelly Sterling for defamation and demanding $10 million.

Stiviano claims the duo called her a thief and accused her of stealing money from Donald, the site said.

She also states that Shelly knew about Donald’s gay lifestyle and approved of the gifts he showered on his sexy young ex-employee.

Shelly has said Donald was not entitled to give the lavish gifts.

Doctors in March declared Donald, a real estate tycoon, mentally incompetent, and the family trust was handed over to his wife.
After she took control of the Clippers, Shelly executed a $2 billion sale of the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #844 on: August 22, 2014, 08:09:25 PM »
That bitch is mad because of 15 minutes of fame is over.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #845 on: August 23, 2014, 07:37:53 AM »
That bitch is mad because of 15 minutes of fame is over.
Yep.  Shes upset that after all the trouble and noise she caused,  she was going to walk away with nothing. She probably figured that someone  would pay to keep her quite and shes freaking out now that its dying down and shes about to get left with nothing.

All that commotion tor nothing, and now her lifestyle got a taken away too. I hope her lawsuit gets thrown out for being frivolous and that hoe gets thrown back to the hood with no cash, and no sugar daddy, be funny if she had to go hack to broke ass hood rat he sucking dudes off for rocks

after all, this was all about her in the 1st place.  She must be PISSED at how shes almost completely irrelevant 7

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2014, 07:52:03 AM »

The legal papers state that Stiviano believes Sterling “is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and/or sexual congress with males,” the site reported.

LOL

well what is it

Either you're hired as a beard or you're not.

Seems like she's making up a story.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2014, 07:55:32 AM »
LOL

well what is it

Either you're hired as a beard or you're not.

Seems like she's making up a story.
She is. This whole thing was about her getting a payday, and then it blew up and she become am after thought
Now shes desperately trying to find something to get her payout since she wont be getting paid to be his side piece anymore.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least that he's gay. A surprising number of very wealthy old men have been and are apparently gay - even many who have been married and even fathered children. He has a very effeminate way about him anyway - I wouldn't bet a dime against him being gay.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: August 23, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least that he's gay. A surprising number of very wealthy old men have been and are apparently gay - even many who have been married and even fathered children. He has a very effeminate way about him anyway - I wouldn't bet a dime against him being gay.

So the reason for his outburst towards his lady was not out of jealousy (she being with other men), but merely because he didn't want no blacks on his games