Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75694 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #850 on: August 23, 2014, 11:25:10 AM »
So the reason for his outburst towards his lady was not out of jealousy (she being with other men), but merely because he didn't want no blacks on his games

Maybe he's attracted to Magic Johnson? Maybe that's why he's so hostile towards him?  ;D
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #851 on: August 23, 2014, 11:36:05 AM »
Maybe he's attracted to Magic Johnson? Maybe that's why he's so hostile towards him?  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Maybe he wants Magic for himself to happen

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #852 on: August 23, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

Gayer than shorting Netflix stock 2 years ago.  ;D
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #853 on: August 25, 2014, 09:34:03 AM »
Shooting the shit with Billionaires ,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #854 on: October 29, 2014, 06:05:02 AM »
The NBA charged Donald Sterling on Monday with damaging the league - kobe didnt damaged the league with his fucking homo?

Kobe did use the f****t slur and didn't get expelled from the sport.

last night, it's being reported he used a racial slur at a black player in a fit of anger.  Will Kobe be booted from the NBA for saying this?

IMO, ANY player that uses this word in an auditorium full of families and a national audience, should be fired.  If you got mad at McDonalds and said it, you're fired.  If you lose it in your office and say it, you're fired.  If you're an elementary teacher, you say it to your class, you're fired.  If you're a cop and you use this word - on national TV, at a black person - your ass is FIRED.   yet Kobe drops this word and it's no big deal?  WTF?   You fire a KOBE for using this word, and you watch how FAST the use of this word goes away overnight.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: October 29, 2014, 08:29:41 AM »

What a disgusting Human Being, A RAT, an Accused Rapist, Adulterer, homophob, now this, what a great example and role model for kids

Kobe did use the f****t slur and didn't get expelled from the sport.

last night, it's being reported he used a racial slur at a black player in a fit of anger.  Will Kobe be booted from the NBA for saying this?

IMO, ANY player that uses this word in an auditorium full of families and a national audience, should be fired.  If you got mad at McDonalds and said it, you're fired.  If you lose it in your office and say it, you're fired.  If you're an elementary teacher, you say it to your class, you're fired.  If you're a cop and you use this word - on national TV, at a black person - your ass is FIRED.   yet Kobe drops this word and it's no big deal?  WTF?   You fire a KOBE for using this word, and you watch how FAST the use of this word goes away overnight.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #856 on: October 29, 2014, 08:40:43 AM »
maybe donald could bang magic's son and get one up on him...  :( ...if that made any sense. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: October 29, 2014, 08:51:32 AM »
What a disgusting Human Being, A RAT, an Accused Rapist, Adulterer, homophob, now this, what a great example and role model for kids

Video of Kobe saying it. 

https://vine.co/v/OMXFrj1BFzh

He should be suspended for it, without a doubt. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: October 29, 2014, 09:17:24 AM »
Video of Kobe saying it. 

https://vine.co/v/OMXFrj1BFzh

He should be suspended for it, without a doubt. 

LAKER LEGEND  ::)

Behind closed doors he probably calls magic a fagggot aids guy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: October 29, 2014, 09:29:40 AM »

LAKER LEGEND  ::)

Behind closed doors he probably calls magic a fagggot aids guy

Accused of rape, that could have been anyone with the wrong person.
Cheater... Yes.
Snitches on his friends for cheating... Yes.
Homophobic slur on national tv... Yes.
Racist slur on national tv... Yes.

Now, if they had suspended him for the homophobic slur, he would have stopped himself before using the racist slur.  But because they give him free reign to say one thing, he'll keep on saying worse things.  Next I guess he'll call someone's mother the C-word or worse.  But hey, he's Kobe...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: October 29, 2014, 09:37:05 AM »
Accused of rape, that could have been anyone with the wrong person.
Cheater... Yes.
Snitches on his friends for cheating... Yes.
Homophobic slur on national tv... Yes.
Racist slur on national tv... Yes.

Now, if they had suspended him for the homophobic slur, he would have stopped himself before using the racist slur.  But because they give him free reign to say one thing, he'll keep on saying worse things.  Next I guess he'll call someone's mother the C-word or worse.  But hey, he's Kobe...

Good thing he has a shit load of money to pay her off so it would not go to court,

I used to love when vanessa was pictured with her kids wearing the RAPE RING he gave her lol

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #861 on: October 30, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »
Magic didn't quite know what to make of the old man's trolling.

A

Nails

• Getbig V
She lost the case against Donalds Wife and she has to vacate the condo , returned all the cars, and even had to pay back the $26 for thongs he bought It

Talk about Rags to Riches , back to Rags

drove off in the shehe's honda civic

The Moving truck IT hired

Nails

• Getbig V
She tries bring down Donald by recording his Private messages, he gained a billion bucks , she lost everything , and left with a 160,000 mile used honda civic

Tranny gonna Tranny

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
The super-rich are hard to screw with. Among many other reasons, they have no shame and don't care about being "exposed" - they're still gonna be billionaires even after they're exposed for being perverts, racists, hypocrites, or whatever they may be behind closed doors.
A

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
Happy for this  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
She tries bring down Donald by recording his Private messages, he gained a billion bucks , she lost everything , and left with a 160,000 mile used honda civic

Tranny gonna Tranny

I can guarantee that she has plenty of money hidden somewhere.  She can also appeal and its likely it will be overturned.  Its pretty unprecedented that a spouse can sue to get stuff back from a mistress
A

Nails

• Getbig V

I can guarantee that she has plenty of money hidden somewhere.  She can also appeal and its likely it will be overturned.  Its pretty unprecedented that a spouse can sue to get stuff back from a mistress

except i dont think he has the money or lawyers to keep fighting the wife on this

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
except i dont think he has the money or lawyers to keep fighting the wife on this

Well, she can make money writing a book.  Either way, its kind of odd for a judge to rule like that especially since she did not obtain the money by fraud or caused a divorce
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV

I've known a few girls like her. None of them saved money.   

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Well, she can make money writing a book.  Either way, its kind of odd for a judge to rule like that especially since she did not obtain the money by fraud or caused a divorce
Might have had something to do with Sterling being diagnosed with Alzheimers.  Not sure. In the cases i've seen, they've valued the gifts and then the husband has to add half of that to the wife's settlement in the divorce.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Lol women only spend not save money
A

Nails

• Getbig V
Lol women only spend not save money

:D

QFMFT

Hypo

• Getbig III

You can GUARANTEE? Speak on this.

Also, who would buy such a book?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I'd bet the house she winds up dead within 2 years...Embarrassing a powerful Jewish family like she did isn't very wise...