Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75647 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
She lost the case against Donalds Wife and she has to vacate the condo , returned all the cars, and even had to pay back the $26 for thongs he bought It

Talk about Rags to Riches , back to Rags

drove off in the shehe's honda civic

The Moving truck IT hired

subtract the recording.  she loses the old sugardaddy but at least keeps her shit. now, she has to go back and pull tricks for ignorant lowlifes vs old and crusty ones.

:-X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
She lost the case against Donalds Wife and she has to vacate the condo , returned all the cars, and even had to pay back the $26 for thongs he bought It

Talk about Rags to Riches , back to Rags

drove off in the shehe's honda civic

The Moving truck IT hired

Not sure how legal the ruling was or what kind of precedent it sets, but damn it makes me smile.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Not sure how legal the ruling was or what kind of precedent it sets, but damn it makes me smile.

actually, they are debating that in california as we write. it's illegal, given the judge more or less made up the law on the spot vs interrupting the law as it is written.  eventhough it's a family estate, there is nothing that says he was prohibited from giving gifts to a girlfriend.  wife is out to fuck her back.  from what i'm hearing, women in california are now calling lawyers about their husbands' mistresses.  :(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Damn that is one ugly tranny. Certainly not a dime piece.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
except i dont think he has the money or lawyers to keep fighting the wife on this

Is Donald Sterling broke now?

Rudee

• Getbig V
Is Donald Sterling broke now?

LOL. He's still a billionaire.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games
« Reply #881 on: January 26, 2016, 01:08:24 PM »
Running a muck now that Sterling isnt there to crack the whip

http://www.masslive.com/sports/2016/01/blake_griffin_injury_los_angeles_clippers_fractured_hand.html

Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin was already sitting out after tearing a quadricep muscle in late December. According to multiple reports from a variety of reporters (first by ESPN's Marc Stein and Ramona Shelburne), he'll be out considerably longer after fracturing his hand by punching a Clippers team equipment manager in Toronto.

#Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto
    — Michael Eaves (@michaeleaves) January 26, 2016

The altercation started in a restaurant. It proceeded outside where Griffin hit the equipment staffer multiple times. #Clippers

ESPN continued to report on this story, saying that Griffin hit the staffer in the restaurant, then followed him outside it and hit him again. The staffer's face — to no real surprise, given the size of the man allegedly hitting him — was injured, and both Griffin and the staffer were sent home after the incident.

This is a pretty major blow to the Clippers, who were expecting to have their superstar power forward back on their current road trip — possibly as soon as tonight's game against the Indiana Pacers. Instead, according to ESPN, Griffin's latest injury will keep him out "a matter of weeks, as opposed to days."

Despite missing Griffin's contributions, the Clippers have been playing relatively well recently — winning seven of their last 10 — and they have put a little distance between themselves and the Memphis Grizzlies for the fourth spot in the Western Conference. Whether they'll be able to continue this type of consistency while Griffin rehabs from another injury, and whether he'll face some form of disciplinary action when he returns fully healthy, remains to be seen.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #882 on: January 26, 2016, 01:43:01 PM »
So what's the news on Donald Sterling, did he get a new mulatto tranny  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: January 26, 2016, 02:40:28 PM »
Equipment guy, who blocked sever dozen punches with his face

clippers saying they might get rid of griffin cus of it

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: January 26, 2016, 03:23:03 PM »
Looks like he is Hat companies buddies with griffin

http://www.thedatumline.com/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #885 on: January 27, 2016, 06:02:37 AM »
Running a muck now that Sterling isnt there to crack the whip

http://www.masslive.com/sports/2016/01/blake_griffin_injury_los_angeles_clippers_fractured_hand.html

Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin was already sitting out after tearing a quadricep muscle in late December. According to multiple reports from a variety of reporters (first by ESPN's Marc Stein and Ramona Shelburne), he'll be out considerably longer after fracturing his hand by punching a Clippers team equipment manager in Toronto.

#Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto

The altercation started in a restaurant. It proceeded outside where Griffin hit the equipment staffer multiple times. #Clippers

ESPN continued to report on this story, saying that Griffin hit the staffer in the restaurant, then followed him outside it and hit him again. The staffer's face — to no real surprise, given the size of the man allegedly hitting him — was injured, and both Griffin and the staffer were sent home after the incident.

This is a pretty major blow to the Clippers, who were expecting to have their superstar power forward back on their current road trip — possibly as soon as tonight's game against the Indiana Pacers. Instead, according to ESPN, Griffin's latest injury will keep him out "a matter of weeks, as opposed to days."

Despite missing Griffin's contributions, the Clippers have been playing relatively well recently — winning seven of their last 10 — and they have put a little distance between themselves and the Memphis Grizzlies for the fourth spot in the Western Conference. Whether they'll be able to continue this type of consistency while Griffin rehabs from another injury, and whether he'll face some form of disciplinary action when he returns fully healthy, remains to be seen.

bring the donald back... they should never have taken his team.
F

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: January 27, 2016, 06:24:15 AM »
Lovers quarrel???

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: January 27, 2016, 08:21:32 PM »
was the same guy last year he pretended was giving him a blowjob on the court

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #889 on: January 27, 2016, 11:30:20 PM »
kinda a sick smile on blake's face there.

comes across as a dick.  insecure.  probably because he's a redhead?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: February 03, 2016, 07:03:27 PM »
Blake hand one week later, still swollen , must of been one hell of a punch

Nails

• Getbig V
This team has been on the way up since getting rid of their slavemaster

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Was it a matter of Whitey holding them down?
Q

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

Horseshit.  They were, at one point, serious title contenders.  Now they barely make the playoffs and face early elimination.

K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Doc Rivers is an overrated coach.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Basketball as it is now "played" sucks.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Doc Rivers is an overrated coach.
No doubt.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
Basketball as it is now "played" sucks.

Ty Cobb was right.
K

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Horseshit.  They were, at one point, serious title contenders.  Now they barely make the playoffs and face early elimination.

actually they finished 4th in the west (8 teams make the playoffs in each conference). They won 53 games with Blake Griffin missing 45 games.

Yes, they lost in the first round but Chris Paul and Blake Griffin both got injured within 5 minutes of each other in game 4. I don't know of many teams that would advance with their two best players out.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
actually they finished 4th in the west (8 teams make the playoffs in each conference). They won 53 games with Blake Griffin missing 45 games.

Yes, they lost in the first round but Chris Paul and Blake Griffin both got injured within 5 minutes of each other in game 4. I don't know of many teams that would advance with their two best players out.

Fair enough, I was wrong about the barely making the playoffs part.

It remains that they are still no closer to the title than they were when their previous owner was "forced out" for speaking his opinion, yet managed to play the league and media for suckers.

K