Author Topic: Still the Greatest Sprinter Ever - Ben Johnson  (Read 6636 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Still the Greatest Sprinter Ever - Ben Johnson
« on: April 26, 2014, 07:14:11 AM »
Fuck you Bolt

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Still the Greatest Sprinter Ever
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 08:08:04 AM »
Fuck you Bolt

Are you smoking crack. Have you seen the records that Bolt has  ::) ::) ::) ::). Plus he is drug tested and passed unlike Ben?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usain_Bolt

Bolt >>>>> Johnson

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 08:14:24 AM »
Haha. Passed. Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 08:17:17 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 08:22:44 AM »

She has a great ass like most sprinters have..would love to stick my White dick in her. Black women love to suck cock too..best blow Job i ever had was a Black Whore.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 08:24:03 AM »
Are you smoking crack. Have you seen the records that Bolt has  ::) ::) ::) ::). Plus he is drug tested and passed unlike Ben?

Bolt >>>>> Johnson

He may smoke crack but you are on serious Meth!!!
Carl Lewis was on the roids and everything, maybe even more than Ben Johnson, but they gave him a pass because he had endorsement deals! There was much more money to be made of Carl Lewis.
Bolt is probably on better drugs, better coaches and huge endorsement deals!!

Ben had more potential than Bolt, was doing 9.83 with ease.. and could have gone faster with current coaches/drugs/lifestyle!!

BEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bolt

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 08:29:47 AM »
this is a bbing board retards

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 09:13:06 AM »
She has a great ass like most sprinters have..would love to stick my White dick in her. Black women love to suck cock too..best blow Job i ever had was a Black Whore.
She's dead!

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
Bolt clean, mega lol... They catch some jamaicans, like Powell, who he beat easily, but not him, wonder why... Guy is a walking experiment, on stuff Johnson would never imagined... Johnson was a Canadian with nowhere near exposure, sponsors and money, he was on relatively basic chemicals... Johnson was really a monster, probably greatest sprinter potential ever...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing ive heard for ages hahahaha!! Usain Bolt Clean!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 10:51:33 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing ive heard for ages hahahaha!! Usain Bolt Clean!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

You are quite right, "Darren Avey."

The Olympics are a joke.
~

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »
If Ben had kept going with his training and so on, his times would have gotten better and better.

Two-and-a-half decades later and his time in 1988 is still amazing.

Dude got robbed and is the Arnold of his sport.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »

You're going to have to dig her up ???

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 02:26:21 PM »
You're going to have to dig her up ???

I dig black chicks, but that's taking it a little too far.
~

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 02:34:37 PM »
always felt sorry for ben.. how do you get over shaming your country in the eyes of the world and the disgrace brought upon oneself.

what's he up to these days ?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »
always felt sorry for ben.. how do you get over shaming your country in the eyes of the world and the disgrace brought upon oneself.

what's he up to these days ?
He spent 20 years living in his mother's basement and finally got a job at the local food court.

What the newspapers of the time failed to mention is that almost every other sprinter that day was on drugs, including Carl Lewis. Ben's outing was the single greatest exercise in scapegoating that the Olympics had seen up until that time.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 02:43:10 PM »
He spent 20 years living in his mother's basement and finally got a job at the local food court.

What the newspapers of the time failed to mention is that almost every other sprinter that day was on drugs, including Carl Lewis. Ben's outing was the single greatest exercise in scapegoating that the Olympics had seen up until that time.

yes, it was all very sad. poor fucker was well and truly hung out to dry.

that race is still etched on my memory even now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »
yes, it was all very sad. poor fucker was well and truly hung out to dry.

that race is still etched on my memory even now.
he was poor in the heats but just exploded in the final, sure wasnt Winstrol that did that.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »
Are you smoking crack. Have you seen the records that Bolt has  ::) ::) ::) ::). Plus he is drug tested and passed unlike Ben?

Bolt >>>>> Johnson

Ben passed 30 tests then failed one which was bullshit, on a substance he wasn't using. Wait, so Bolt can .21 faster on a track that is sped up to be 0.40 faster and yet not use drugs? How dumb are you.

this is a bbing board retards

Ben Johnson has more muscle than 99% of this board.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 03:37:15 PM »
Ben passed 30 tests then failed one which was bullshit, on a substance he wasn't using. Wait, so Bolt can .21 faster on a track that is sped up to be 0.40 faster and yet not use drugs? How dumb are you.

Ben Johnson has more muscle than 99% of this board.
I saw a documentary on Ben last year. I think it's available on Youtube. It focuses exclusively on the 1988 games in South Korea and Johnson's prep. for them. Apparently he'd spent quite a while in the Caribbean before the Olympics, drinking beers and fucking around, not training. His turnaround for the '88 games infuriated a lot of his competitors because they knew he'd been slacking off yet he was so incredible on the final day of the 100m. Ben speculates someone slipped a pill in his drink at the Olympic village either before or right after the show. The guy who supposedly did it didn't deny it; he merely refused to comment on it. Also, security was lax in the urinalysis screening lab. People apparently went in and out of there all night.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 03:42:43 PM »
I saw a documentary on Ben last year. I think it's available on Youtube. It focuses exclusively on the 1988 games in South Korea and Johnson's prep. for them. Apparently he'd spent quite a while in the Caribbean before the Olympics, drinking beers and fucking around, not training. His turnaround for the '88 games infuriated a lot of his competitors because they knew he'd been slacking off yet he was so incredible on the final day of the 100m. Ben speculates someone slipped a pill in his drink at the Olympic village either before or right after the show. The guy who supposedly did it didn't deny it; he merely refused to comment on it. Also, security was lax in the urinalysis screening lab. People apparently went in and out of there all night.
Winstrol is water based, just a bit in a bottle of water handed to him at the finish line would have done it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 03:44:16 PM »
Winstrol is water based, just a bit in a bottle of water handed to him at the finish line would have done it.
Right.

So the guy doesn't deny using drugs in his career but the drug he was busted for he denies ever using. Not sure what his motive would be to lie about it 26 years later. He was framed. But had he been tested for other things, he probably would've failed those tests too.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »

Read this quote. Then realize it is coming from this man.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »
Read this quote. Then realize it is coming from this man.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 04:07:36 PM »
Flintstones is up there too from what I've heard.