Author Topic: Still the Greatest Sprinter Ever - Ben Johnson  (Read 6643 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Still the Greatest Sprinter Ever
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »
LOL that pic never gets old.

My HRT doc was the US Olympic team physician during the Lewis era, Lewis is as annoying as lance Armstrong, although hes not been relevant for decades so I doubt anyone will ever bother exposing him.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
LOL that pic never gets old.

My HRT doc was the US Olympic team physician during the Lewis era, Lewis is as annoying as lance Armstrong, although hes not been relevant for decades so I doubt anyone will ever bother exposing him.

He was an asshole. The biggest asshole in Olympic history. Cheated for like 20 years and only handed back his medals when he got busted.

You want a class act? Michael Johnson. Gave back one of his medals when it turned out his teammates got found using years later.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 04:56:58 PM »
She has a great ass like most sprinters have..would love to stick my White dick in her. Black women love to suck cock too..best blow Job i ever had was a Black Whore.

Never understood getting a whore. So easy to get pussy it is criminal. Turn up in club in tight white top, choose whore, leave.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:57 PM »
He was an asshole. The biggest asshole in Olympic history. Cheated for like 20 years and only handed back his medals when he got busted.

You want a class act? Michael Johnson. Gave back one of his medals when it turned out his teammates got found using years later.

Johnson is the only guy that I can believe is a true freak.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 05:22:54 PM »
Johnson is the only guy that I can believe is a true freak.
Undefeated on the 400.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »
I watched that documentary about Ben.  I loved how everyone has admitted to steroids but Lewis and how Lewis ratted Ben out but was one of the biggest druggies himself. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 06:36:36 PM »
I watched that documentary about Ben.  I loved how everyone has admitted to steroids but Lewis and how Lewis ratted Ben out but was one of the biggest druggies himself. 

Yar. The 'dirtiest race ever run.' 8/10 guys were loaded and one guy got caught.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »
I watched that documentary about Ben.  I loved how everyone has admitted to steroids but Lewis and how Lewis ratted Ben out but was one of the biggest druggies himself.  

I felt bad for Ben. For one thing, he lacks the arrogance gene. Even at his peak, he was kind of in his own bubble. His foreign accent and limited skill with English kind of made him an outsider and not a great model for commercials and sponsorships. I honestly think if he'd been allowed to continue competing, he would've had a great career. Sucks having your only skill cut short in your mid-20s. Reminds me of Marcus Dupree. He was on his way to being an NFL star then busted his knee playing a game with the USFL against the Arizona Outlaws. He joined the NFL five years later but his talent had already passed while recovering from his injury, so they let him go after a season. And he was only 28-29 when it all ended. Now he drives a truck. sucks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
The theory that sounded most likely to me was that Dr Astaphan got Ben fake furazabol.
It was really stanozolol.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
The theory that sounded most likely to me was that Dr Astaphan got Ben fake furazabol.
It was really stanozolol.
He told him he was giving him something to help him perform. I doubt he said it like, "These are steroids. They'll get you to win races but you might get banned if you get caught using them." The guy just trusted him as his guru, pretty much.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »
Undefeated on the 400.

met him several years ago in dallas at a bar.. real cool guy, sitting and bsing with me drinkning.
real men= no rubbers

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 05:52:48 AM »

Legendary ass, Flo-Jo was one of my wildest dreams, unbelievable physique...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »
I think the fastest sprinter was Bob Hayes. The only guy to have an Olympic Gold in the 100 yard dash and a Super Bowl ring. He ran on loose spongy cinder tracks that have no comparison to the hard rubber composite tracks of today. His shoes were the lowest of tech. He ran the 100 yard dash and of course it's 100 meters now. There is no way to completely compare Bolt to Hayes directly but there are some who will argue if you look at all the parameters of estimation Hayes comes out ahead. Hayes was never timed in the 40 for football. It wasn't done.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
He may smoke crack but you are on serious Meth!!!
Carl Lewis was on the roids and everything, maybe even more than Ben Johnson, but they gave him a pass because he had endorsement deals! There was much more money to be made of Carl Lewis.
Bolt is probably on better drugs, better coaches and huge endorsement deals!!

Ben had more potential than Bolt, was doing 9.83 with ease.. and could have gone faster with current coaches/drugs/lifestyle!!

BEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bolt

QFT