Author Topic: The TRUTH about Phil Heath!  (Read 7098 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
The TRUTH about Phil Heath!
« on: April 26, 2014, 04:56:41 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: The TRUTH about Phil Heath!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »
Pill Head

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 05:05:51 PM »
Wasn't Phil a janitor at an illegal Gucci factory in Mexico before he made it big and toured with the superstar Daniel Bailey?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
cliffs?

not watching 8 minutes of talking bald head

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 05:07:58 PM »
cliffs?

Same. Any youtube vid over 3 mins without music loses me unless it is about Muslims being girls. Or science.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »
I hate that guy. He's such a fraud. Most insecure Mr. Olympia ever. Almost can imagine him waking up in a terror sweat because he had a nightmare that his Sandow trophy's been stolen from his reinforced steel safe.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 05:10:17 PM »
cliffs?

Loyal to his fans,
asshole on stage

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
hi, my name is phil and i'm an addict

hi phil

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 06:43:54 PM »
Phil Heath rules

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 07:17:30 PM »
I hate that guy. He's such a fraud. Most insecure Mr. Olympia ever. Almost can imagine him waking up in a terror sweat because he had a nightmare that his Sandow trophy's been stolen from his reinforced steel safe.

If you think for one second that ANY Mr. Olympia is a self-confident, self-secure individual, you are sadly mistaken.

What do you think drove them in the first place?

I'll answer that for you: Insecurity and lack of self-confidence. I really don't care who argues or with what "logic" ~

As time goes on, these competitors become even less "confident" and more delusional, narcissistic, paranoid and worst of all: Lonely.

After all of this, the extremely detrimental things that these guys put their bodies through affects their minds in a highly adverse way. If you had to measure Stressed-out vs. Self-confidence with these guys, the former would win every time.

Hardcore bodybuilders that never even hit a Pro Stage are exactly the same way, if not worse.

Some people think that success is the equivalent of self-confidence. Well, it is not.

You have to be motivated by something. You might say it's money, fame, women... whatever. Yes, these things are a part of it, but they are not the underlying cause to someone taking things to the level that "celebrities" do.

I understand that thinking about whether or not I'm full of shit causes question, but when you work with these guys for years and years and years, and grow "up??" together... you see it. Crystal clear.

Over-achievers are most often insecure individuals as children. They have something to prove, and this is the driving force.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »
Wasn't Phil a janitor at an illegal Gucci factory in Mexico before he made it big and toured with the superstar Daniel Bailey?

:D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 07:24:31 PM »
If you think for one second that ANY Mr. Olympia is a self-confident, self-secure individual, you are sadly mistaken.

What do you think drove them in the first place?

I'll answer that for you: Insecurity and lack of self-confidence. I really don't care who argues or with what "logic" ~

As time goes on, these competitors become even less "confident" and more delusional, narcissistic, paranoid and worst of all: Lonely.

After all of this, the extremely detrimental things that these guys put their bodies through affects their minds in a highly adverse way. If you had to measure Stressed-out vs. Self-confidence with these guys, the former would win every time.

Hardcore bodybuilders that never even hit a Pro Stage are exactly the same way, if not worse.

Some people think that success is the equivalent of self-confidence. Well, it is not.

You have to be motivated by something. You might say it's money, fame, women... whatever. Yes, these things are a part of it, but they are not the underlying cause to someone taking things to the level that "celebrities" do.

I understand that thinking about whether or not I'm full of shit causes question, but when you work with these guys for years and years and years, and grow "up??" together... you see it. Crystal clear.

Over-achievers are most often insecure individuals as children. They have something to prove, and this is the driving force.

This guy wasn't insecure. He was a class act and really laid back.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 07:32:51 PM »
This guy wasn't insecure. He was a class act and really laid back.

That's because he was only known for two things---arms and calves. Oh, and giving exciting posing by sticking his tongue out and going into the crowd. So, three things.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 07:34:24 PM »
That's because he was only known for two things---arms and calves. Oh, and giving exciting posing by sticking his tongue out and going into the crowd. So, three things.
If anything that should make a person insecure because they feel inferior or alternatively they don't want to be overshadowed in those few areas they have locked up. Didn't happen. And there were other humble BBers like Phil Hill and Yates.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 07:40:41 PM »
If anything that should make a person insecure because they feel inferior or alternatively they don't want to be overshadowed in those few areas they have locked up. Didn't happen. And there were other humble BBers like Phil Hill and Yates.
Well, it could be said that Mike enjoyed magazine covers, endorsement and coverage that other bodybuilders who had better physiques didn't enjoy.

I also don't think Dorian was as humble as people make him out to be...he just didn't speak out as much. He and Shawn had some verbal battles.

Even Haney would talk about "Flea" Labrada as he would call him.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 07:47:42 PM »
Well, it could be said that Mike enjoyed magazine covers, endorsement and coverage that other bodybuilders who had better physiques didn't enjoy.

I also don't think Dorian was as humble as people make him out to be...he just didn't speak out as much. He and Shawn had some verbal battles.

Even Haney would talk about "Flea" Labrada as he would call him.
That's healthy trash talking. Happens in every sport.

The worst offenders were Nasser, Shawn, KAMALI, CORMIER, and to a lesser extent late-stage Cutler.

Ruhl was humble from day 1. People remember this stuff. Bodybuilding might be a niche sport but its fan/followers have long memories and generally follow the sport for a long time even after the guys they cheered on retired. They know the shitbags from the stand up guys.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 07:57:32 PM »
That's healthy trash talking. Happens in every sport.

The worst offenders were Nasser, Shawn, KAMALI, CORMIER, and to a lesser extent late-stage Cutler.

Ruhl was humble from day 1. People remember this stuff. Bodybuilding might be a niche sport but its fan/followers have long memories and generally follow the sport for a long time even after the guys they cheered on retired. They know the shitbags from the stand up guys.
Maybe if Ruhl started talking smack, others would have started talking about all that Audi oil that he had loaded up in his delts (He used to work for Audi). It's best to keep one's mouth shut.

And when a less than stellar Paul Dillett won the NOC over Ruhl (Paul called it a guest posing) Shawn was livid and expressed his dissatisfaction...and said that Ruhl should have won.

Cormier has been jacked from winning the Arnold against a syntholled up Flex, and 3x against Cutler. And has been the 2nd place finisher at the Arnold 6x, but he never really complained.
Now, he did say that the Ironman was his and that he would defend it...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 08:02:21 PM »
Maybe if Ruhl started talking smack, others would have started talking about all that Audi oil that he had loaded up in his delts (He used to work for Audi). It's best to keep one's mouth shut.

And when a less than stellar Paul Dillett won the NOC over Ruhl (Paul called it a guest posing) Shawn was livid and expressed his dissatisfaction...and said that Ruhl should have won.

Cormier has been jacked from winning the Arnold against a syntholled up Flex, and 3x against Cutler. And has been the 2nd place finisher at the Arnold 6x, but he never really complained.
Now, he did say that the Ironman was his and that he would defend it...
He whined about Ruhl as well.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-98432788.html

But yeah, no point splitting hairs about who was worse than the other. There's a few guys like Ronnie and Dareem Charles that never talked smack about anyone. But most did run their mouths at some point. Flex was one of the worst, giving the middle fingers to the judges who gave it to ronnie. Total bitch.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 08:08:35 PM »
He whined about Ruhl as well.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-98432788.html

But yeah, no point splitting hairs about who was worse than the other. There's a few guys like Ronnie and Dareem Charles that never talked smack about anyone. But most did run their mouths at some point. Flex was one of the worst, giving the middle fingers to the judges who gave it to ronnie. Total bitch.
Shawn Ray has Dark Sith Lord power...The same blonde female judge that Kamali thanked for his pro card is the same judge who said that Shawn Ray comes in the same everytime. And Shawn went off on her.
And later on (I don't know the time frame) she dies...

Yes, I agree they all have talked ish...even Ronnie saying that in order for Cutler to win he would have to die a and be reborn with better genetics.

Flex's window of opportunity was in 98, and that was his fault.
Hell, it could even be said it was in 97 as well. Again, his fault, I mean the ninjas fault.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 08:12:33 PM »
WOW!! If Bio says Phil is a hero it must be true!! ::) ::) Props To Heath and all his$$$$ he makes for 10 min .

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 09:08:52 PM »
poor Phil Heath  ;D ;D who here at Getbig started the "Wider than Heath" meme... it seems that it really rustled his jimmies!!!
Phil Heath will never be considered as the best Mr.Olympia even if he wins 10x times... the "wider than heath" is killing him weather he likes it or not!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 09:17:14 PM »
poor Phil Heath  ;D ;D who here at Getbig started the "Wider than Heath" meme... it seems that it really rustled his jimmies!!!
Phil Heath will never be considered as the best Mr.Olympia even if he wins 10x times... the "wider than heath" is killing him weather he likes it or not!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 09:19:29 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 09:29:11 PM »
that's really gotta upset him. 
He reads the muscleman boards regularly. Not like he has much else to do when his job consists of lifting weights an hour a day and cooking chicken breasts between tweeting his pile of money.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 09:37:26 PM »
He reads the muscleman boards regularly. Not like he has much else to do when his job consists of lifting weights an hour a day and cooking chicken breasts between tweeting his pile of money.

Phil strikes me as the type that wouldn't "tweet stacks of money".

He's humble and keeps his charitable works on the "down low". 

Back in the 90s, you saw idiots posing with leased cars and gloating about renting airplanes for holidays and posing with stacks of cash... total embarrassment for the sport.  NOT Phil.