Author Topic: Gurus - How much do they approximately earn per year  (Read 3903 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Gurus - How much do they approximately earn per year
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 04:15:40 PM »
Is it done mostly online coaching?? I assume these guys have local but mostly guys from other states even countries. Not bad to give advice from pics and e-mails

These days it looks like there has been a abundant of "guru" preps coming out of the wood works, looks like anyone can do it as long as u have one of the top guys to learn from

Take my boy Jonathan irrizarry, top amat who uses Hany as his prep coach , now this guy Jonathan coaches tons of local and non local competitors including that teen champ Cody Montgomery
at one point it seemed like anyone can start prepping but a few guys bashing you and your rep falls quickly and not many will take you seriously once this happens. If you help prep someone popular then everyone will ask for your help in abundance.

Usually shows are made up 150 plus entries, it is profitable to cluster clients to one show, that way you have 6 to 10 competitors at the show and can make it a team effort. Would drastically bring down all expenses and you make money in one setting versus being scattered all over the place.

I mean this is real contest prep, online advise to people far away competing in a show that you will not be present is not that profitable, no one would pay big dollars for that.

diet, training, protocols, motivation and even posing are all part of the deal, meeting up once a week or once every 2 weeks, then going to the show accompanying your clients is all part of the deal, 1000 dollars for 1 prep is common if you deliver results and have a goo rep at the regional level and national level

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 04:47:40 PM »
If you posted here more often you wouldnt have written that, either that or you want pictures.

"Rammypoop" isn't know for being one of the sharpest cats around here.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 06:05:10 PM »
"Rammypoop" isn't know for being one of the sharpest cats around here.

Yeah, I agree.

Hes the type of guy that reads the instructions on condoms.

(to masturbate with)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 06:06:01 PM »
Yeah, I agree.

(to masturbate with)
lmao  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 06:32:51 PM »
Yeah, I agree.

(to masturbate with)

Lols

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 10:02:34 AM »
If you posted here more often you wouldnt have written that, either that or you want pictures.
[/quot

its even worse if you compete and still saying that.you must be the guy telling people back stage damn i look great week out or i look great next day of the show.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »
the latter.

the filthy punjab is trolling for your pics.
you never miss a chance to jump on to Punjabi cook you little prick.