Author Topic: Women and mind games  (Read 2915 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Women and mind games
« on: April 27, 2014, 03:30:37 AM »
When a girl starts playing mind games with you and starts saying one thing and meaning another. You know. When she testing you.

Do you play along? Or do you just say "fuck this I'm not playing".

I think I am incompatable with women because of my refusal do do what they want me to do.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Women and mind games
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:40:27 AM »
That's right, she's testing you, and you win in case you refuse to play that game.
He who cares less wins 8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 03:42:14 AM »
That's right, she's testing you, and you win in case you refuse to play that game.

Yep just tell her to fuck off.  Nothing women are attracted to more than a guy not interested in them.  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 03:46:09 AM »
just show her who's boss. women are less attracted to you if you let them deicide alot of things. biological thing... their femenist programming may say the opposite to you but their biology and attraction will not magically dissapear because of a femenist skewed society.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 04:01:39 AM »
just show her who's boss. women are less attracted to you if you let them deicide alot of things. biological thing... their femenist programming may say the opposite to you but their biology and attraction will not magically dissapear because of a femenist skewed society.

Well put.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 04:01:58 AM »
Problem is I do tell them kindly to piss off. Some like it, but some just get M-A-D with smoke coming out the ear holes. I can't resist making them melt when I feel they are insincere to me..

And it spirals downwards from there on. I get angry that they play games and they get furious that I am not compliant lol

Women... Can't live with them. Period.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 04:02:26 AM »
always be objective, never let your feelings get in the way when making important decisions, step one step back and look at the situation from somebody else's perspective.
here's an example, let's say a woman is constantly checking your phone, asking about other women, accusing u of cheating, puttong u down etc in your eyes she's probably just a tad jealous and seems normal to you because she's your girlfriend, but if that's the case with somebody else's wife or GF you probably see that woman as an over jealous annoying bitch

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 05:47:26 AM »
Never play along or enter their territory.
Just be a neanderthal and ignore the drama which is more often than not as well founded as a fart bubble.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 05:52:55 AM »
When a girl starts playing mind games with you and starts saying one thing and meaning another. You know. When she testing you.

Do you play along? Or do you just say "fuck this I'm not playing".

I think I am incompatable with women because of my refusal do do what they want me to do.

If she starts bullshitting you, make the the most offensive offer: Explain to her that you're really only after her vagina and you are willing end the proceedings with a money-for-pussy exchange. That'll put her in her place.

I've never tried it but I have it from a good source some females do submit to the temptation.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 05:56:14 AM »
If she starts bullshitting you, make the the most offensive offer: Explain to her that you're really only after her vagina and you are willing end the proceedings with a money-for-pussy exchange. That'll put her in her place.

I've never tried it but I have it from a good source some females do submit to the temptation.

I am in a pretty "deep" relationship. So that would not likely work out for the better.

I am not after her pussy, would never pay for it. Just trying to make it through the weeks man

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 06:14:48 AM »
Yep just tell her to fuck off.  Nothing women are attracted to more than a guy not interested in them.  :D

^ This

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 08:40:53 AM »
I am in a pretty "deep" relationship. So that would not likely work out for the better.

I am not after her pussy, would never pay for it. Just trying to make it through the weeks man

Oh, that's so sad! You need a hug?  ::)

She's doing that to you because she smells weakness.

I went through a similar experience and the mind-games came to an abrupt stop as soon as I put the relationship on the table (walked out and didn't come back for a week).

Unless she's a 10 looks-wise, and a 20 sex-wise, or rich, do not waste your time, let her know how quick the shit's going to end unless she starts behaving like she wants to be in the relationship.

And that goes for both sexes. I hate, despise, pussified/dicknotized people walking unloading their emotional stress on other people.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2014, 08:55:54 AM »

No bueno.  Your relationship is already Bernie (see: Weekend At).

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »
always be objective, never let your feelings get in the way when making important decisions, step one step back and look at the situation from somebody else's perspective.
here's an example, let's say a woman is constantly checking your phone, asking about other women, accusing u of cheating, puttong u down etc in your eyes she's probably just a tad jealous and seems normal to you because she's your girlfriend, but if that's the case with somebody else's wife or GF you probably see that woman as an over jealous annoying bitch

Yeah, how are you guys handing the phone-era we're in?  

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »
Oh, that's so sad! You need a hug?  ::)

She's doing that to you because she smells weakness.

I went through a similar experience and the mind-games came to an abrupt stop as soon as I put the relationship on the table (walked out and didn't come back for a week).

Unless she's a 10 looks-wise, and a 20 sex-wise, or rich, do not waste your time, let her know how quick the shit's going to end unless she starts behaving like she wants to be in the relationship.

And that goes for both sexes. I hate, despise, pussified/dicknotized people walking unloading their emotional stress on other people.

10 looks 20 sex doesn't equal "time well spent". Often there's even more mind games and drama

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 09:10:56 AM »
No bueno.  Your relationship is already Bernie (see: Weekend At).

I know i know

Feels good to vent

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 09:11:38 AM »

Very true

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »
Once a woman has had your c*ck in her mouth a few dozen times, she's comfortable with you. That's when the ordering about and bossiness kick in. Conditions and whatnot.

You either rise up to the challenge and read her the riot act in such a way as to make it clear that you're the senior partner in the relationship, or you bow to her will to avoid offending her and she puts her heel on your proverbial balls for good. The moment a woman has seen your weakness, she never takes you seriously again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 09:17:58 AM »
Once a woman has had your c*ck in her mouth a few dozen times, she's comfortable with you. That's when the ordering about and bossiness kick in. Conditions and whatnot.

You either rise up to the challenge and read her the riot act in such a way as to make it clear that you're the senior partner in the relationship, or you bow to her will to avoid offending her and she puts her heel on your proverbial balls for good. The moment a woman has seen your weakness, she never takes you seriously again.

Do You have a girlfriend , and when is the last time you got laid.

Please try and give an honest answer.

The only reason I ask is I took a little time off from the boards. .. And you seem to have turned into some sort of expert on women in the meantime

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »
Do You have a girlfriend , and when is the last time you got laid.

Please try and give an honest answer.

The only reason I ask is I took a little time off from the boards. .. And you seem to have turned into some sort of expert on women in the meantime
I do, and I don't discuss my sex life here.

Yes, I saw you left. How was your vacation from the Internet?

And your last point is clearly a personal jab to try to provoke me since this is a thread where other people besides me have put in their input since it's, you know
a public forum
so singling mine out shows you have a grudge
that sucks
wb though

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »
Overall I am very content with the answers itt.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 09:23:08 AM »
I do, and I don't discuss my sex life here.

Yes, I saw you left. How was your vacation from the Internet?

And your last point is clearly a personal jab to try to provoke me since this is a thread where other people besides me have put in their input, since it's, you know
a public forum
so singling mine out shows you have a grudge
that sucks
wb though

Grudge over what exactly ?

I noticed that on every thread that is Women related you are writing novels..

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:02 AM »

I have no idea what your problem is, dude. Maybe you're still bitter we had a disagreement a month ago? (lol)

And, you clearly don't know what a novel is. But even if I did, why are you obsessed with my posts, man? Just act normal like everyone else.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »

yeah, but he is making sense. Get off the personal shit and contribute to the thread. Dont derail it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 09:26:47 AM »
yeah, but he is making sense. Get off the personal shit and contribute to the thread. Dont derail it.
It's because I asked him about his DUI arrest and he hasn't liked me since then. Some guys can't take a joke even at 50.