Author Topic: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro  (Read 17326 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 03:35:19 PM »
Good off season cycle.

Thanks for posting.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 03:55:30 PM »

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 05:02:18 PM »
Thanks for posting BFG I always enjoy your posts :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 05:34:32 PM »
I forget the username right now, the Canadian roofer, what was his name? Hasn't posted in a while
Anyway, he vouched for BFG being the real deal.

I'm skeptical, not because of the doses, but because if someone was leaking cycle plans onto getbig it would be easy to tell who was doing the leaking I think. BFG has posted cycles supposedly from Farah, Hany, Chad etc, but they all look the "same" to me. Like it was the same guy writing them all. BFG said it was only because it was him doing the transcribing.
Hey brother, its been a long time.

YES BFG is the real deal, he is a very respectable man in the industry, Many pros know him and he has been around for eons.

He owns the open source review board, eroids, the best site on the planet the gives reviews world wide on everyone and everything and is strictly monitored guided to be 99.99% accurate.

not to mention I know personally pros who are there so not hard to believe BFG has access to what the top Olympia guys take.

He can not only tell you what one pro takes but can tell you what a dozen of them take and knows everything on the matter, don't know of anyone individual who knows more or would know more then him. Either way I don't give 2 shits about BFG, he is not my friend, and don't have anything to do with him, don't even visit his site but I know he is the real deal, count on it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 05:36:16 PM »
He can not only tell you what one pro takes but can tell you what a dozen of them take and knows everything on the matter, don't know of anyone individual who knows more or would know more then him.
It's nice that you vouch for him.

But the real question is, why would he do that? Pretty sure that info doesn't benefit anyone and is pretty sketchy to be posting around the Internet, since it amounts to sharing these guys' personal cycles. Like, what's the point? Seems creepy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 05:45:42 PM »

But the real question is, why would he do that? Pretty sure that info doesn't benefit anyone and is pretty sketchy to be posting around the Internet, since it amounts to sharing these guys' personal cycles. Like, what's the point? Seems creepy.
It does not matter why he would do that, I hang out with pros and live at shows for a dozen years, I am all the reference you need, The guy is a millionaire and is the behind the scenes authority on compounds, his site alone reviews nearly 200 sources. This is no kid in his moms basement, what he says here is verified by every pro I know personally and talk too and go out drinking with. He is not recommending or promoting the mega dose aspect, he is simply giving the insight on what the top guys do, nothing more.

I am surprise someone of his caliper would come on here and even give us the time of day.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 05:48:17 PM »
Hey brother, its been a long time.

YES BFG is the real deal, he is a very respectable man in the industry, Many pros know him and he has been around for eons.

He owns the open source review board, eroids, the best site on the planet the gives reviews world wide on everyone and everything and is strictly monitored guided to be 99.99% accurate.

not to mention I know personally pros who are there so not hard to believe BFG has access to what the top Olympia guys take.

He can not only tell you what one pro takes but can tell you what a dozen of them take and knows everything on the matter, don't know of anyone individual who knows more or would know more then him. Either way I don't give 2 shits about BFG, he is not my friend, and don't have anything to do with him, don't even visit his site but I know he is the real deal, count on it.

When you say you know him, do you mean as an internet entity, or do you actually know the person's real name and know what he looks like etc? I'm not asking you to tell me or anyone his real identity, I'm just curious as to what exactly you mean.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 05:48:57 PM »
It does not matter why he would do that, I hang out with pros and live at shows for a dozen years, I am all the reference you need, The guy is a millionaire and is the behind the scenes authority on compounds, his site alone reviews nearly 200 sources. This is no kid in his moms basement, what he says here is verified by every pro I know personally and talk too and go out drinking with. He is not recommending or promoting the mega dose aspect, he is simply giving the insight on what the top guys do, nothing more.

I am surprise someone of his caliper would come on here and even give us the time of day.
I'm starting to realize this is a troll job. Thanks for not letting it go on for too long.  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »
I'm starting to realize this is a troll job. Thanks for not letting it go on for too long.  :D
jokes on you brother, ask getbig who I am, lmao, a troll?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 06:00:01 PM »
When you say you know him, do you mean as an internet entity, or do you actually know the person's real name and know what he looks like etc? I'm not asking you to tell me or anyone his real identity, I'm just curious as to what exactly you mean.
I don't know him personally, do I know his real name? yes I do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 06:00:47 PM »
would love to be that big and strong.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 06:01:38 PM »
jokes on you brother, ask getbig who I am, lmao, a troll?
Apparently tonight you are
yes

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 06:03:57 PM »
Apparently tonight you are
yes
is the problem me or is the problem you being naive and can not handle the truth, pros mega dose and are on everything under the sun, get over it.

As much as possible as often as possible is the only protocol, wake up dude.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 06:05:09 PM »
is the problem me or is the problem you being naive and can not handle the truth, pros mega dose and are on everything under the sun, get over it.

As much as possible as often as possible is the only protocol, wake up dude.
ya we know all that bro
quit dodging the question of why this creepy thread and the others this guy's made are being posted here like it's some kind of top secret info
he isn't impressing anyone and you're not making him look better by voicing for him
do your thing though if you like him that much, lol
I'm good

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 06:08:27 PM »
ya we know all that bro
quit dodging the question of why this creepy thread and the others this guy's made are being posted here like it's some kind of top secret info
he isn't impressing anyone, and you're not making him look better by voicing for him
do your thing though if you like him that much, lol
I'm good
Aren't you the oxymoron, its not a secret yet you have a hard time believing right  ???

which one is it, and if you believe then what the fuck are you going on about here  ???

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 06:10:11 PM »
Aren't you the oxymoron, its not a secret yet you have a hard time believing right  ???

which one is it, and if you believe then what the fuck are you going on about here  ???
lol, that's not what an oxymoron is, try looking up the word first
it would've been a contradiction
but post where I said I have a hard time believing those doses
I questioned the author and his business here as have others in other similar threads
quit misreading and stick to the topic
and stop sucking his dick, it's annoying

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 06:12:03 PM »
post where I said I have a hard time believing those doses
I questioned the author
quit misreading and stick to the topic
and stop sucking his dick, it's annoying
your questioning the author so when he is verified by someone who knows more then you, you say they are sucking his dick? WTF is wrong with you?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 06:13:49 PM »
your questioning the author so when he is verified by someone who knows more then you, you say they are sucking his dick? WTF is wrong with you?

ya, I want to know what the point of these threads are, as if we're supposed to care about some anonymous pro's dosages
what part of that isn't going through your thick meathead skull
and who cares if you verify him, who the fuck are you
a getbig legend
oh right
you're maaaaaad

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »

still can't believe the gayness of this post
I mean, does he pay you to suck farts out of his asshole on the internet or what
lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »

How is it sketchy/creepy? He doesn't attach any identifying information to these cycles, so he's not really "sharing" anybody's personal cycle.

As to why he would post here, it's probably for entertainment purposes.  These threads usually spark a good discussion, and maybe he likes being seen as a "guru" by some.  Probably nothing more than that

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2014, 06:20:30 PM »
How is it sketchy/creepy? He doesn't attach any identifying information to these cycles, so he's not really "sharing" anybody's personal cycle.

As to why he would post here, it's probably for entertainment purposes.  These threads usually spark a good discussion, and maybe he likes being seen as a "guru" by some.  Probably nothing more than that
100% bullshit
read this page of his last thread, he got called out for doing just that to Vic and Evan
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529709.25

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »
still can't believe the gayness of this post
I mean, does he pay you to suck farts out of his asshole on the internet or what
lol
Why are you even here? this is a bodybuilding board, not anything of importance to your daily existence, his thread may be pointless but no more then your retarded brainless post on here on a daily basis, what your shit matters more you delusional clown, wow, just wow.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2014, 06:22:47 PM »
Why are you even here? this is a bodybuilding board, not anything of importance to your daily existence, his thread may be pointless but no more then your retarded brainless post on here on a daily basis, what your shit matters more you delusional clown, wow, just wow.
I'm here because I enjoy the light beige font of the forum background
now answer the question, why are you flossing with this guy's nut hairs in this thread when he's obviously an anon sleazebag that talks shit about other pros for his own obscure reasons
then go change your tampon, it's soggy

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2014, 06:24:55 PM »
and full lol@ this being a "bodybuilding" board  ::)

yeah, with about 5 bodybuilders on it
grow up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2014, 06:27:06 PM »
I'm here because I enjoy the light beige font of the forum background
now answer the question, why are you flossing with this guy's nut hairs in this thread when he's obviously an anon sleazebag that talks shit about other pros for his own obscure reasons
then go change your tampon, it's soggy
the discussion is his credibility and I did nothing more then discuss his credibility on here, you sound like a whiny little jealous bitch.

not only that but you sound extremely naive, oh no your bodybuilding hero's are not getting big off of creatine and NO2, anyone who types these numbers breaks your fucken heart,

REALITY CHECK is a fucken bitch.