Author Topic: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro  (Read 17250 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2014, 02:44:20 AM »
and accurate.

Without details of the individuals concerned and photographs, who cares what some anonymous person may or may not be taking.

These threads are pure fantasy regardless if they are rue or not.
The real agenda is to get more people believing more is better so they buy more.
Truth.

the world is also flat, right?

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »
hey, what do you know... 4g's of injectables plus orals.

Nothing , apparently 6gms is the sweet spot.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2014, 04:31:23 AM »
You know whats funny. They can take all the gear they want and if they dont play the game they will still lose :)

The classic this weekend was a prime example of that. Just because you look the best or the people like you the most does not mean you are going to win.

This sport attracts the morons who literally believe in fairy tales.

Hey buddy. Keep it up. Your dream will come true. You got this man. Another 100K down the drain for 8th place. Back to Moms house empty handed....again

;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2014, 04:43:12 AM »
Welcome back to the jungle OTH.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2014, 04:51:34 AM »
You know whats funny. They can take all the gear they want and if they dont play the game they will still lose :)

The classic this weekend was a prime example of that. Just because you look the best or the people like you the most does not mean you are going to win.

This sport attracts the morons who literally believe in fairy tales.

Hey buddy. Keep it up. Your dream will come true. You got this man. Another 100K down the drain for 8th place. Back to Moms house empty handed....again

;D

nobodies spending 100k on a cycle, not even in 2yrs of non-stop use. 'ifbb cycle' should be less than $4k for 12wks depending on the brand of gh, half that in the 'offseason'.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2014, 04:56:08 AM »
nobodies spending 100k on a cycle, not even in 2yrs of non-stop use. 'ifbb cycle' should be less than $4k for 12wks depending on the brand of gh, half that in the 'offseason'.

and accurate.

Without details of the individuals concerned and photographs, who cares what some anonymous person may or may not be taking.

These threads are pure fantasy regardless if they are true or not.
The real agenda is to get more people believing more is better so they buy more.Truth.

So people contact you for a price list right?

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »

You know its funny you say that. I considered responding to your comment until you used the word nobodies indicating that those you perceive with power to be a somebody. Simply not worth my time or effort and I dont have to argue with anyone.

Good luck spending that much for the amount of growth necessary to make any money out of this sport though :)

Delusions but hey...maybe the latest hip new growth will get you there buddy. Its only 199.99 a bottle. Go get some now ok and your dreams can come true :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2014, 05:16:53 AM »
You know its funny you say that. I considered responding to your comment until you used the word nobodies indicating that those you perceive with power to be a somebody. Simply not worth my time or effort and I dont have to argue with anyone.

Good luck spending that much for the amount of growth necessary to make any money out of this sport though :)

Delusions but hey...maybe the latest hip new growth will get you there buddy. Its only 199.99 a bottle. Go get some now ok and your dreams can come true :)
I think he meant "No body is" rather than labelling people "nobodies"

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2014, 05:19:41 AM »
I think he meant "No body is" rather than labelling people "nobodies"

Yeah just realized that after the fact. I dont see why people shoot the messenger and attack bfg and never will understand it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2014, 05:24:47 AM »
Yeah just realized that after the fact. I dont see why people shoot the messenger and attack bfg and never will understand it.

These threads have no substance without photos names and details.

I could set up a dummy account, claim to be an IFBB pro and start throwing out sky high dosages that people are taking.

In reality we have no idea if thats the case here, and even if BFG is genuine, he has no idea what an individual pro is taking, in my experience people seldom tell others everything.

These threads simply look like a ploy to justify heavy usage to allow higher sales.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2014, 05:33:19 AM »
Yeah, I know someone as well, hes a mate of my brothers who used to live next door to his cousin

22,000mg test cyp
21,000mg eq
21,000mg deca
56iu serostim everyday
100iu humalog before breakfast
100iu humulin-r pre workout
100iu humalog pre post workout meal
2500mcg t4
100mg adex eod
Sermorelin as prescribed before bed

- may add metformin
- may add egrifta if slin meals and gh use causes midsection too get too big
- 4 weeks on alternating oral cycles of
1500mg anadrol for 4 weeks
700-800mg dbol for 4 weeks
200-3000mg superdrol for 4 weeks
Rest 4 weeks
Repeat

Add 4 weeks of tren @ 7000-15000mg ed every 8 weeks or so to break a plateau

Keep stims low to avoid appetite suppression

Maintenance dose of peace

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »
These threads have no substance without photos names and details.

I could set up a dummy account, claim to be an IFBB pro and start throwing out sky high dosages that people are taking.

In reality we have no idea if thats the case here, and even if BFG is genuine, he has no idea what an individual pro is taking, in my experience people seldom tell others everything.

These threads simply look like a ploy to justify heavy usage to allow higher sales.

The same tricks that worked in the past will work in the present. Everything you do can be seen...everything...and when these "business people" do too much they are dealt with. What do you think prisons are for...the losers who didn't make it. You need to be able to see the forest through the trees here. Someone needs to keep wheel turning and in this case it happens to be the shmucks who believe more is better. Such is life.

There is one ruler in this world. Money. Without it, most of you would have no clue what to do with yourselves. I do not feel sorry for morons who get taken by others. Why should they reveal their advantage to you and give up the upper hand. This has gone on since the beginning of time. It sounds like you are far too trusting of others for your own good.

Now to say that bfg is lying or making this up is flat out false. Especially when you have seen the amounts taken for yourself but hey you dont have to believe anyone except yourself. Im simply seeing a pattern...nothing more

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2014, 07:02:02 AM »
The same tricks that worked in the past will work in the present. Everything you do can be seen...everything...and when these "business people" do too much they are dealt with. What do you think prisons are for...the losers who didn't make it. You need to be able to see the forest through the trees here. Someone needs to keep wheel turning and in this case it happens to be the shmucks who believe more is better. Such is life.

There is one ruler in this world. Money. Without it, most of you would have no clue what to do with yourselves. I do not feel sorry for morons who get taken by others. Why should they reveal their advantage to you and give up the upper hand. This has gone on since the beginning of time. It sounds like you are far too trusting of others for your own good.

Now to say that bfg is lying or making this up is flat out false. Especially when you have seen the amounts taken for yourself but hey you dont have to believe anyone except yourself. Im simply seeing a pattern...nothing more
Fuck off over to David Ickes website and sell crazy over there, we are all stocked up here already.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2014, 07:12:28 AM »
Fuck off over to David Ickes website and sell crazy over there, we are all stocked up here already.

Shame is a useless emotion. A meaningless statement like the one you made with no base in fact will not work on someone like me. Nice try though. Im sure it would work on someone with a lower iq though.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2014, 07:23:05 AM »
Shame is a useless emotion. A meaningless statement like the one you made with no base in fact will not work on someone like me. Nice try though. Im sure it would work on someone with a lower iq though.

;D

If you had been in possession of a higher IQ you would be logging onto David Ickes now.   ;)

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2014, 07:29:28 AM »
If you had been in possession of a higher IQ you would be logging onto David Ickes now.   ;)

Yawn another attempt to get me to reveal things I know don't belong in a public forum. Enjoy chasing your lizards though. They were in the Spiderman movies right? ::)

The 2nd attempt to shame someone who simply understands things on a deeper level than you do. Perhaps you should choose another strategy here to deal with someone of my caliber.  :)

Now back to the original topic. bfg has posted upfront content.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2014, 07:44:09 AM »
What is fucking hard to believe about that cycle? Seems like a pretty generic cycle for an ifbb pro we're not talking about gym rats here. Threads like these are actually entertaining compared to 99 percent of the complete garbage and trolling that this board has become. Complete shit for the last 3-4 months especially.

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2014, 07:45:47 AM »
Yawn another attempt to get me to reveal things I know don't belong in a public forum. Enjoy chasing your lizards though. They were in the Spiderman movies right? ::)

The 2nd attempt to shame someone who simply understands things on a deeper level than you do. Perhaps you should choose another strategy here to deal with someone of my caliber.  :)

Now back to the original topic. bfg has posted upfront content.
The fact that you keep mentioning shame and its lack of impact on you speaks volumes.  ;D

So fucking what?
So its real, who gives a fuck.
Everyone form an orderly line and order you multi vials of UGL high dose per ML gear.  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2014, 07:46:48 AM »
What is fucking hard to believe about that cycle? Seems like a pretty generic cycle for an ifbb pro we're not talking about gym rats here. Threads like these are actually entertaining compared to 99 percent of the complete garbage and trolling that this board has become. Complete shot for the last 3-4 months especially.

What entertaining about a steroid cycle?
Just make your own thread up and list a load of compounds.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2014, 07:59:39 AM »
Im sick of these bullshit threads about how much money people are wasting, yes wasting on gear.
Post a pic lets see how great this guy looks on that stack.

Fucking asshole.

Just think about the hours at the gym, prepping meals etc... wasted over a lifetime.  Even if they did some work for $10 an hour instead and saved it, they'd probably be a millionaire

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2014, 08:02:47 AM »
What is fucking hard to believe about that cycle? Seems like a pretty generic cycle for an ifbb pro we're not talking about gym rats here. Threads like these are actually entertaining compared to 99 percent of the complete garbage and trolling that this board has become. Complete shit for the last 3-4 months especially.

Fact.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »
Just think about the hours at the gym, prepping meals etc... wasted over a lifetime.  Even if they did some work for $10 an hour instead and saved it, they'd probably be a millionaire
It's not wasted for them because it gives their life purpose. Think of it like a woman who pops a kid it every two years because it keeps her occupied and she doesn't have to concern herself with the wider issues of the world. A lot of BBers make their conditioning and size - or I should say the pursuit of both - the focal point of their existence. Take that away, and their life basically loses meaning.

It's fine to compete, lift weights, and use steroids within limits. To make it the sole purpose of getting up in the morning must be a very lonely existence.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2014, 08:12:00 AM »
Sweetspot is a t 6g! not 4!! With billboard
The billboard is Not walking yet but the management is working on it.
Thank you for your corporation!
The MgMnt!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
Hahahaha!  :D :D Yes we have plenty here. But thanks for sharing! The lizard people r waiting

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2014, 08:18:34 AM »
Didn't EsFitness say: Hell, I am a walking Billboard!! The walking Billboard is coming....