Author Topic: help me out here getbiggers we are all learning something with this lawnmower  (Read 3964 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ok asked this blacke guy about the magneto strip on the fly wheel. he says that wasnt my my problem since my mower would start, he said if the magneto strip was the problem then my mower wouldnt start at all

realized it wasnt the muffler either, it seemed to easy plus i could blow air through it so it seemed cleared out

so then i started fucking around with this spring on the armature , i think it was the govener and i notice it would rock/sway causing the engine to lose power and make the rpms go up and down

so i rigged this peice of metal in there to make it almost run wide open and very strong not too strong but definitly strong maybe a tad too much i dont know i didnt over do it i dont think

well anyways i was mowing pretty good got one side of this yard done then the mower slowed down and quit. then i  looked at the mower and noticed alot of feul was leaking out of the carbeurater into the air filter. the fuel didnt seem to be leaking out of any lines or the bowl in the carburater.

now how /why can this be never seen this situation before
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
f

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
maybe its the float level "tang" in the float bowl of the carburater is too high causing feul leak, i just read that somewhere maybe i can lower it
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
the carb is dirty, cheap gas.  clean the float needle and bowl, take out the jet, clean it etc.. bunch of youtube vids on this shit. buy a can of brakleen and clean that shit up my neegar.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the carb is dirty, cheap gas.  clean the float needle and bowl, take out the jet, clean it etc.. bunch of youtube vids on this shit. buy a can of brakleen and clean that shit up my neegar.
i buy expensive gas "big" neegar. ive never seen the carb dirty ah fuck ill keep you updated
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
i buy expensive gas "big" neegar. ive never seen the carb dirty ah fuck ill keep you updated
Sometimes the float needle can get permanently stuck and usually you just have to get a new carb.  This can even happen to brand new or barely used carbs.  The carbs made in China are garbage these days. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
"noticed alot of feul was leaking out of the carbeurater into the air filter"

Well it sure as fuk ain`t a spark problem.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I bought one of those as a backup and I suggest Johnny Falcon/Marty does the same.

You actually get a really close clip and its so satisfying to use.  In fact, once you keep it short, just use this to maintain.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
I buy a cheap mower from Wal-Mart about every 10 years. Usually a 4hp Briggs and Straton. I treat it like a
Whore till mower deck is cracked the fuk.in wheels fall off. $200 for ten years.
h

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Jonah Falcon, longest measured penis. A white dude, I'll be damned.

Is this where the name came from?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :)
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This is the best way to mow.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Jacobs fuel additive and fresh gas...amazing stuff - will make almost anything with a spark and air run.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
well anyways i was mowing pretty good got one side of this yard done then the mower slowed down and quit. then i  looked at the mower and noticed alot of feul was leaking out of the carbeurater into the air filter. the fuel didnt seem to be leaking out of any lines or the bowl in the carburater.

Needle valve must not be sealing because of a piece of dirt or damaged float?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
maybe its the float level "tang" in the float bowl of the carburater is too high causing feul leak, i just read that somewhere maybe i can lower it

the tang shouldn't be messed up unless you fucked with it before. Needle seat is probably dirty.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
the tang shouldn't be messed up unless you fucked with it before. Needle seat is probably dirty.
Go see the crossfit thread, I did an entry for u

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ok gonna mess with the tang needle havent messed with it before. i just wasnt shure if this feul leakage is because i got the governer almost wide open so im getting alot more power
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
ok asked this blacke guy about the magneto strip on the fly wheel. he says that wasnt my my problem since my mower would start, he said if the magneto strip was the problem then my mower wouldnt start at all

realized it wasnt the muffler either, it seemed to easy plus i could blow air through it so it seemed cleared out

so then i started fucking around with this spring on the armature , i think it was the govener and i notice it would rock/sway causing the engine to lose power and make the rpms go up and down

so i rigged this peice of metal in there to make it almost run wide open and very strong not too strong but definitly strong maybe a tad too much i dont know i didnt over do it i dont think

haha. Taking some homies advice over a fellow getbigger. May not be your problem but a motor can start n bog out w a rusted magneto or flywheel. It'll mimick a carb problem.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Take $500 to a store and buy a Honda or a Toro. Use it for 10 plus years with zero problems.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
haha. Taking some homies advice over a fellow getbigger. May not be your problem but a motor can start n bog out w a rusted magneto or flywheel. It'll mimick a carb problem.

i was about to get down to the magneto when i realized the governer seemed to be the issue, but now i got alot of feul leaking like crazy into the air filter, its not coming out of the bowl but the side of the carb in that main area, so hey no ones right thus far. i didnt take his advice over yours man just getting an afro-americans opinion
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

In the future everyone will have round lawns.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
I bought one of those as a backup and I suggest Johnny Falcon/Marty does the same.

You actually get a really close clip and its so satisfying to use.  In fact, once you keep it short, just use this to maintain.

For your bush?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

i was about to get down to the magneto when i realized the governer seemed to be the issue, but now i got alot of feul leaking like crazy into the air filter, its not coming out of the bowl but the side of the carb in that main area, so hey no ones right thus far. i didnt take his advice over yours man just getting an afro-americans opinion
not laughing at u but this just keeps getting funnier n funnier.  If ur not broken agree w everyone else. Get a honda.