Author Topic: we are losing the ability to communicate on ham radio because of dying sun  (Read 6786 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
no interview is ever perfect but it leads you to places to research pretty interesting stuff
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Dying sun? Your posts give me cancer and take away the last of my IQ, between you and Anabolichalo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I legit lol`ed at the thread title.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Dying sun? Your posts give me cancer and take away the last of my IQ, between you and Anabolichalo.
you couldve gave a better reason lazy ass pussy

many people following doctor he is the new god
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I legit lol`ed at the thread title.  ;D
we dont have the ionispher we used to thus harder for ham radio to operate but hey people are more interested in afro americans  than this  :D
A

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
We are losing the ability because of a lack of interest in the electronic hacking population.

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
Don't HAM radio signals transmit over repeaters?  Just add more repeaters to amplify the signal.

Of course, when the sun goes completely dead, and HAM radio enthusiasts are forced to use the internet to communicate, they may finally see a picture of a woman's vagina, and weep softly when they realize they were talking to ugly grandpas and shut-ins, instead of pounding sweet ass.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
It depends on the band/wavelength.  You are thinking of two meters.  Two meters is heavily dependent on repeaters.  Longer wavelengths such as ten meters and longer utilize skip off of the upper atmosphere. (yes, the ionosphere)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
eric dollard= living legend and lots of drama sorrounding him

eric dollard may enjoy drinking and has gotten high on meth but damn he used the meth to get smarter so go eric, he wasnt a fag and used meth to get 'high" like most faggets

dude is epically productive
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Does he list in Autotrader?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
no interview is ever perfect but it leads you to places to research pretty interesting stuff

Great news!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
This just in. We r losing the ability to communicate via ham radio due to the lack of ham radios. Full report at 11.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Marty....I just noticed you have also of post... :o
Mr. AZ 2003

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

you're not equipped for this, sasquatch. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what?
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Also of post of Peace

/"Dr.J"