Author Topic: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!  (Read 15506 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 06:05:33 AM »
Always done mine before bed. If done during the day I just end up falling asleep.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 06:17:15 AM »
Oth and WW what would the timing be for size? Most likely you want to use slin with it.If you did pre workout slin do you do g.h. immed after training? Then how soon after can you do slin again? Or should you do g.h.by itself before bed? Or first thing in morning? Or does it not matter? What would be your size protocol with slin doing big shot g.h.3x week.do you still use slin on days off g.h. or will it just get you fat? Thanks

First off for optimal results you do want to be using HGH/Slin everyday and you honestly should be training almost 7 days a week anyway.When I am using HGH I use my heaviest dose in the morning usually it is just a 4IU shot after I wake-up. I  honestly have never been a huge insulin user and this is due to health worrys. I think if you use Insulin def use it after your workout and learn how to eat properly and know how much sugars to take in as well.

I would also shoot more HGH after my workout. at least 2 IU so right there I would be at 6IU of Pharma grade right there. The reason I don;t use HGH at bedtime is because if you can still get some natural HGH from your body that is going to happen when you are in your REM sleep.

REM sleep is the few hours of sleep where you are totally out and dreaming that is when you are producing natural HGH production, using Insulin at night can screw that up mainly because you have to eat the right foods after you shoot insulin. If your shooting Insulin your going to have to take in more sugar so that is why I don"t like using Insulin plus even though HGH and Insulin have a great synergistic effect it just is on a nutty level I wouldn't even use and I do some crazy shit but even that is to crazy for me. Shooting Insulin is for diabetics and I def don"t want anything to backfire and wind up insulin dependent. I am already to dependent on too many other drugs.

Sounds kind of pussy but you do have to be careful especially when using Insulin. Bodybuilders get away without using HGH/Insulin protocols for years so they still can get away with it and more bodybuilders then you probably would think don;t use Insulin however it does have a amazing synergistic effect when your also shooting HGH. If I was just going balls to the walls for that pro card I would do anything it took but I am not into that goal. I just don;t have the natural genetics for it. I am a good lifter and have a good physique but I am not delusional! No way I would turn pro especially these days! Guys are just getting fucking huge these days!

But in a nutt-shell you would want to use HGH in the morning at least 2-4IU's plus your going to want to have a stock pile of both fast acting insulin and time released insulin I would use the fast acting Insulin in the morning. I am not sure what level you are at so not quite sue what dosage to tell you to use of the Insulin but if you have USA Pharma Grade HGH I don;t see any reason to use more then 8IU's a day.

Another real imprtnt shot would be your post workout shot of HGH and insulin.Def shoot your HGH first and eat a little before you shoot your Insulin. Make sure you have alot of pure anabolic foods o hand as well like grapefruits but treat them with respect don't get ole kai green on those Grapefruits-lol. Also make sure you have just 100% Grapefruit juice. Give me a little history of your gear and training history and your diet so I can name you off a good dose to use. also would nee your real wieght. You can PM it to me if you feel better doing it that way. just try to keep the insulin shot down to 3 a day. 4 won't hurt but the smallest you van get by with the more room you have to improve

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 01:40:25 PM »
I have done mine every way you can imagine, I have finally settled on doing it first thing when I wake up, I dont run more than 5iu a day though, if I was I would split it am and pm. Most of the gurus recommend 1st thing in the am.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 01:44:48 PM »
I have done mine every way you can imagine, I have finally settled on doing it first thing when I wake up, I dont run more than 5iu a day though, if I was I would split it am and pm. Most of the gurus recommend 1st thing in the am.

Only thing I don't like is that Im dying to eat first thing when I wake up

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »
Yea me 2, I pin it then do 20mins light cardio, shower then pound down my first meal. Just started adding slin to my first meal

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2014, 03:38:33 PM »
shooting insulin is for diabetics.. well, that's true.. and it's true because their blood sugar is high and they take it to lower blood sugar.

i'd be willing to bet that most of you have never checked your blood sugar.. now if you're running 4-6iu/gh per day and you're 'afraid' of using insulin for fear of the health risks, you're afraid of the wrong thing. you should be afraid of the health risks of NOT using insulin, as if you'd check your blood sugar, you'll probably be surprised to see you're likely in the 130-140 range at least.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 04:07:13 PM »
I check my blood sugar regularly first thing in the am, usually is about 70-72, as well as get my blood level checked every 6 weeks and removed if needed due to high red blood count, which I had before ever taking any injectables.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2014, 10:07:08 PM »
shooting insulin is for diabetics.. well, that's true.. and it's true because their blood sugar is high and they take it to lower blood sugar.

i'd be willing to bet that most of you have never checked your blood sugar.. now if you're running 4-6iu/gh per day and you're 'afraid' of using insulin for fear of the health risks, you're afraid of the wrong thing. you should be afraid of the health risks of NOT using insulin, as if you'd check your blood sugar, you'll probably be surprised to see you're likely in the 130-140 range at least.

Excellent post

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 10:14:55 AM »
Wouldn't it be better to pin it when you're getting changed after the gym and then by the time you've gotten ready and driven home, cooked etc it would be time to eat?

Sure thing, if he has that option it's a great idea.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 02:23:44 AM »
Oth and WW what would the timing be for size? Most likely you want to use slin with it.If you did pre workout slin do you do g.h. immed after training? Then how soon after can you do slin again? Or should you do g.h.by itself before bed? Or first thing in morning? Or does it not matter? What would be your size protocol with slin doing big shot g.h.3x week.do you still use slin on days off g.h. or will it just get you fat? Thanks
A pro I know does 5iu slin after breakfast and 5iu slin after lunch, 10 iu slin pre workout, 2 hour workout and post workout gh at 15 iu in one shot. This is off-season for size.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 11:49:08 AM »
A pro I know does 5iu slin after breakfast and 5iu slin after lunch, 10 iu slin pre workout, 2 hour workout and post workout gh at 15 iu in one shot. This is off-season for size.
If I had to do shit like that I would pack it in.

If I had to inject more than 4 times a week I would seriously consider my future.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »
If I had to do shit like that I would pack it in.

If I had to inject more than 4 times a week I would seriously consider my future.
well you are not 270 with abs

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »
well you are not 270 with abs

Im not disappointed about that.

Point still remains if you need to be pinning upwards of 30-40 times a week its verging on lunacy.
Can you imagine these guys meeting a new girl, after a few weeks its time to let them in on the dirty secret of what it takes to look the way they look.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »

back when I was using heavy insulin (well, at the time was considered heavy.. 14-15yrs ago before we had this "100-200iu/day" nonsense)

I'd run 15iu 30mins before breakfast, 5iu around noon, 12-15iu post workout, and 12-15iu before bed.... occasionally the breakfast and post workout doses were 18-20. don't believe I ever went over 22-25iu in 1 shot.

always preferred humulin R. hated Humalog, made me so tired I couldn't function. literally falling asleep sitting up post injection and meal... didn't mind the longer acting slins, such as L and N or even 70/30, but I wasn't using GH, just had to adjust the dosing with the longer ones.

looking back, I can't say I was too impressed with it.

every meal was heavy pastas (this was before the Vitagrow-type supps we have now).... so much carbs that it was difficult to get in enough protein.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »
Im not disappointed about that.

Point still remains if you need to be pinning upwards of 30-40 times a week its verging on lunacy.
Can you imagine these guys meeting a new girl, after a few weeks its time to let them in on the dirty secret of what it takes to look the way they look.
You do not get it after all these years.  ??? ??? ???  Climbing a mountain is lunacy, its Russian Roulette, people do because that is their desire and inner drive same with the guy that is 270 with abs. There is fulfillment involved, no different then why you just stepped on stage only his is more extreme, both are retarded to the average conservative Joe.

What is lunacy is that I have to explain this to a 50 year old man  ;) ...Now if you want to get more precise his usage is way more profitable then your own. Consider his 40 injections bring him 80 grand per year, whereas your 4 injections (as you put it) bring you a big FAT NOTHING. :-\

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 07:29:02 PM »
In case anyone thinks this reg

I occupy soooo  much space in your mind.

how many pictures of me do you have on your hard drive?

you continue to post pics when I was in the 190's and claim that's what I look like on '6g year round!' ect... it's pathetic.

you're a sad and bitter old man.

you should really come to southern California sometime.. I'd love to spar with you. we can use Arces gym... bring a 'before' picture.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2014, 02:55:04 AM »

That is a problem you might become insulin dependent. I say if your not diabetic and have no chance of making money of your phsyique fuck using insulin. I shouldn"t really of posted much about insulin usage because I don"t do those kind of protocols. That is just nutty to me! I do some crazy shit but that is just even to crazy for me.

I think there are pros who have great physiques that are not using insulin protocols unless they are just lying. but I don"t know they are honest about using HGH but even some pros don't like the whole insulin protocol. It is actually pretty dangerous. you just don't want to fuck with your health like that unless you are getting super rich off doing it, even then if it take 25-35 years off your life is any amount of money worth that? Nothing wrong with just using Pharma HGH or top nothing chinese HGH. Were talking minimal diffrence here. Sure their will be a benefit that might make you place higher but remeber you have to be one of the top 10 Bodybuilders in the world to crack the millions otherwise your stuck selling supplements.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014, 03:02:51 AM »

I wish someone could explain this to me. How can one pharm gh differ in effect from another (solution not withstanding) test e is the same regard less of manufacture.All gh is the same molecule(except 192).im not believing till I get proof.

Because their is a 10% margin of error the FDA allows and some companys  take advantage of that or they try their best but if it falls in that 10% margin of eror they can let it on the market.so if you take a look at upojohn test it could  be as low as 180mg per ml and still be allowed to be sold. lets say watsons batch is 199mg per ml wich would you rather have?same goes with HGH it could be 10% underdosed or 10% overdosed going by FDA standards so technically all the brands some lots are stronger and some or weaker as long as it meets that 10% margin of error the company will release the product,Pharmaceutical companys are huge greedy cash cows.  I have seen it done all the time. I have gotten some brands of the same medication and one is definately stronger even if it is just 1-2mg stronger I can tell.

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2014, 03:04:57 AM »

damn he must be going through a shit load of HGH kits. fuck thats like a kit a week? has to be chinese? I couldn't imagine anybody spending that much on HGH.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2014, 03:11:35 AM »
You do not get it after all these years.  ??? ??? ???  Climbing a mountain is lunacy, its Russian Roulette, people do because that is their desire and inner drive same with the guy that is 270 with abs. There is fulfillment involved, no different then why you just stepped on stage only his is more extreme, both are retarded to the average conservative Joe.

What is lunacy is that I have to explain this to a 50 year old man  ;) ...Now if you want to get more precise his usage is way more profitable then your own. Consider his 40 injections bring him 80 grand per year, whereas your 4 injections (as you put it) bring you a big FAT NOTHING. :-\
Oh I do get it, thats just it, you may as well be a fucking heroin addict just sitting around pinning yourself all day.
Its meant to be a sport, a way of looking good and prolonging your life, yes, thats what its really about.
I train to look and feel good year round, not hide away in my house eating and shooting substances into my body every couple of hours.
As I said if you have to take over 2gms of gear , then its not for you, you are going to die sooner than you should.

You use the climbing a mountain analogy, its not a bad one, people climb mountains with minimum equipment and use their natural talents to do it, some get virtually carried up by sherpas.

See the similarities?

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2014, 03:13:16 AM »
I occupy soooo  much space in your mind.

how many pictures of me do you have on your hard drive?

you continue to post pics when I was in the 190's and claim that's what I look like on '6g year round!' ect... it's pathetic.

you're a sad and bitter old man.

you should really come to southern California sometime.. I'd love to spar with you. we can use Arces gym... bring a 'before' picture.

The only space you occupy in my mind is the anticipation of you posting a picture looking better than the one I post.

As for sparring with you, you are likely to pull a gun on me if you start losing the argument, old habits die hard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2014, 03:26:01 AM »
Oh I do get it, thats just it, you may as well be a fucking heroin addict just sitting around pinning yourself all day.
Its meant to be a sport, a way of looking good and prolonging your life, yes, thats what its really about.
I train to look and feel good year round, not hide away in my house eating and shooting substances into my body every couple of hours.
As I said if you have to take over 2gms of gear , then its not for you, you are going to die sooner than you should.

You use the climbing a mountain analogy, its not a bad one, people climb mountains with minimum equipment and use their natural talents to do it, some get virtually carried up by sherpas.

See the similarities?
wrong big time^^, this is not what its about for them, your post just proved you DON'T GET IT AT ALL.

The mountain climber encounters danger and death, a small price they are willing to pay to sooth the soul, the wild beast living in them that desires ''fire'' ''sheer will'' ''glory'' , call it whatever, call it a journey, call it adventure, whatever but that is what they want. GET IT

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2014, 03:37:06 AM »
wrong big time^^, this is not what its about for them, your post just proved you DON'T GET IT AT ALL.

The mountain climber encounters danger and death, a small price they are willing to pay to sooth the soul, the wild beast living in them that desires ''fire'' ''sheer will'' ''glory'' , call it whatever, call it a journey, call it adventure, whatever but that is what they want. GET IT

I get it that its what motivates them (genetically incompetent bodybuilders), truth is its sad, its sad that they dont have the sense to realise its beyond their grasp, its not for them.
Mountains again, its like someone not fit enough to get to base camp keep buying increasingly more expensive boots and gear.

Its never going to happen.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2014, 05:33:46 AM »
I get it that its what motivates them (genetically incompetent bodybuilders), truth is its sad, its sad that they dont have the sense to realise its beyond their grasp, its not for them.
Mountains again, its like someone not fit enough to get to base camp keep buying increasingly more expensive boots and gear.

Its never going to happen.
Bro don't be so bitter, wow, worry about yourself and what you want in life, don't worry about what others want just cause it ain't your cup of tea. To each their own

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2014, 05:52:37 AM »
Bro don't be so bitter, wow, worry about yourself and what you want in life, don't worry about what others want just cause it ain't your cup of tea. To each their own
Im not bitter Im just expressing an opinion, I tried snooker, I wasnt any good, I played football( goalkeeper = failed striker  ;D) played rugby, quite successfully, although I didnt like the fact I wasn't in control of my success.
I then got into bodybuilding.
If nothing had happened when I started lifting and I didnt improve, Im not dumb enough to believe the answer lies in a syringe.
Which ever way you look at it, someone taking over 2 gms a week and still struggling to compete Nationally is a fool.
Sure, its their dream, its what defines them.   ::)
Its about being realistic about your capabilities.
Each their own, yes of course, why not have major surgery to have all the muscles added and shoot synthol into them to win a plastic trophy?
Are you justifying that as acceptable?