Author Topic: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!  (Read 15435 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!
« on: April 27, 2014, 09:55:52 PM »
I have a million different guys telling me different protocols for my GH. Help me out GetBig, I need to know the best way.

I have 3IU a day of shitty generics to take, what's the best way? Lately I've been dosing 30 minutes pre workout because I love the wicked pumps I get.

Also, what's the rule in regards to taking it apart from food (insulin), because I hear some saying endogenous insulin wont affect it and others disagreeing.

whitewidow

Re: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:19:18 AM »
There are so many myths on when the best time to use HGH is and also many theories that it is almost pointless unless you are using a Insulin Portocol. I will say this and this is coming from me a guy who has used USA Serostim,Genotropin,Norditropin pens and Humatrope . I have also used Riptropin and the old school Jintropin from china b ut they were actually great HGH products. I def believe them to be 191-AA brainched chain amino Acid form.

You produce the most natural HGH durin your REM sleep basically your deepest sleep when you are dreaming. I think the best times to Inject HGH are right when you wake-up in the morning and also post work-out. If you have enough you could inject HGh Pre-work-out and Post-work-out but if I had to choose just one method I would go with right when you wake-up and right after you work-out. You still should get some good pumpsif you follow that protocol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »
There are so many myths on when the best time to use HGH is and also many theories that it is almost pointless unless you are using a Insulin Portocol. I will say this and this is coming from me a guy who has used USA Serostim,Genotropin,Norditropin pens and Humatrope . I have also used Riptropin and the old school Jintropin from china b ut they were actually great HGH products. I def believe them to be 191-AA brainched chain amino Acid form.

You produce the most natural HGH durin your REM sleep basically your deepest sleep when you are dreaming. I think the best times to Inject HGH are right when you wake-up in the morning and also post work-out. If you have enough you could inject HGh Pre-work-out and Post-work-out but if I had to choose just one method I would go with right when you wake-up and right after you work-out. You still should get some good pumpsif you follow that protocol.
excellent points.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 02:18:51 PM »
I have a million different guys telling me different protocols for my GH. Help me out GetBig, I need to know the best way.

I have 3IU a day of shitty generics to take, what's the best way? Lately I've been dosing 30 minutes pre workout because I love the wicked pumps I get.

Also, what's the rule in regards to taking it apart from food (insulin), because I hear some saying endogenous insulin wont affect it and others disagreeing.

There are different protocols because there are a lot of different qualities gh produces. Anti-aging alone is huge, fat reduction and muscle gains are present with requiring separate protocols.

A 212 pro I know who does not give a shit about being lean because he was born shredded and was shredded his entire life takes a protocol to cater to size and size only.

He takes his pre workout slin shot and his stimulants and sugars, amino acid and various protein during the work load, then cranks one huge gh shot post workout of 24 iu, that is it, no other gh time but his post workout, if he does not train, he does not do gh that day. This is to maximize muscle gains because that is all he wants out of the gh.

Others spread it ins 2 to 3 dose throughout the day for maximum fat loss effect.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 02:35:44 PM »
There are different protocols because there are a lot of different qualities gh produces. Anti-aging alone is huge, fat reduction and muscle gains are present with requiring separate protocols.

A 212 pro I know who does not give a shit about being lean because he was born shredded and was shredded his entire life takes a protocol to cater to size and size only.

He takes his pre workout slin shot and his stimulants and sugars, amino acid and various protein during the work load, then cranks one huge gh shot post workout of 24 iu, that is it, no other gh time but his post workout, if he does not train, he does not do gh that day. This is to maximize muscle gains because that is all he wants out of the gh.

Others spread it ins 2 to 3 dose throughout the day for maximum fat loss effect.

Yes, I've always heard that using GH for mass would entail splitting your weekly allotment into 3 doses, to be taken post-workout M-W-F.  Using it in this fashion could feasibly signal growth mechanisms that stay active for 24+ hours, so no need to take it everyday.

Whether or not this holds true from a physiological standpoint, I always thought it was pretty cool regardless

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 02:53:32 PM »
Yes, I've always heard that using GH for mass would entail splitting your weekly allotment into 3 doses, to be taken post-workout M-W-F.  Using it in this fashion could feasibly signal growth mechanisms that stay active for 24+ hours, so no need to take it everyday.

Whether or not this holds true from a physiological standpoint, I always thought it was pretty cool regardless
small doses periodically through out the day is not as effective as one big mega blast post workout for muscle growth and slin makes it even greater.

so yes what you wrote in your post is correct, the bigger the blast in one setting the greater for potential muscle growth.

In fact some of the pros I have talked to claim gh will not even build muscle if the dose is not greater then 4 iu's at the very minimum (not sure if true or not), but nevertheless 8 iu in one setting for muscle growth is ideal.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 05:47:47 PM »
small doses periodically through out the day is not as effective as one big mega blast post workout for muscle growth and slin makes it even greater.

so yes what you wrote in your post is correct, the bigger the blast in one setting the greater for potential muscle growth.

In fact some of the pros I have talked to claim gh will not even build muscle if the dose is not greater then 4 iu's at the very minimum (not sure if true or not), but nevertheless 8 iu in one setting for muscle growth is ideal.

So My workout is done at 6pm....then when do I pin and when do I eat?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 08:34:30 PM »

Also doesn't hgh counteract slin? so wouldn't you want to separate the two, with slin taken after the workout saving hgh for bed?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:38 AM »
Also doesn't hgh counteract slin? so wouldn't you want to separate the two, with slin taken after the workout saving hgh for bed?
that is what most do, however a pre workout slin shot (has to be fast acting) and your gh shot 3.5 hours later is also common.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:15 AM »

that is what most do, however a pre workout slin shot (has to be fast acting) and your gh shot 3.5 hours later is also common.

Like I was saying earlier there are so many crazy myths. OneTimeHard do you really buy into the concept that HGH is pointless or very weak unless you are also doing a Insulin Protocol?
I personally don"t belive it however I do think if you are doing both a insulin and HGH protocol you are likely going to buiild up more muscle however I do believe this is how guys are getting thoe big guts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 03:06:02 AM »

Like I was saying earlier there are so many crazy myths. OneTimeHard do you really buy into the concept that HGH is pointless or very weak unless you are also doing a Insulin Protocol?
I personally don"t belive it however I do think if you are doing both a insulin and HGH protocol you are likely going to buiild up more muscle however I do believe this is how guys are getting thoe big guts.
oh hell no, gh is great without slin but slin is very powerful and without the gh taking slin would get you fat.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 04:05:37 AM »
oh hell no, gh is great without slin but slin is very powerful and without the gh taking slin would get you fat.

Yes that is one thing I have learned is if you use just Insulin without HGH you are likjely going to get bloated badly,however theirb are rare cases where some guys will gain decent muscle just using insulin but this is very rare. Insulin I believe is one of the most anabolic compounds. I would be satisfied just using high grade USA Pharmacy grade HGH. I think my top 3 brands I have tried is genotropin( a tad more water retention, makes hands swollen and puffy), Serostim( kind of the same deal a little less water but still made my hands swollen), Humatrope(this brand seemed to give me the most strength gains, same deal with the hands(made them swollen,puffy and they hurt even when writing my name).

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 06:06:04 AM »
Yes that is one thing I have learned is if you use just Insulin without HGH you are likjely going to get bloated badly,however theirb are rare cases where some guys will gain decent muscle just using insulin but this is very rare. Insulin I believe is one of the most anabolic compounds. I would be satisfied just using high grade USA Pharmacy grade HGH. I think my top 3 brands I have tried is genotropin( a tad more water retention, makes hands swollen and puffy), Serostim( kind of the same deal a little less water but still made my hands swollen), Humatrope(this brand seemed to give me the most strength gains, same deal with the hands(made them swollen,puffy and they hurt even when writing my name).

I wish someone could explain this to me. How can one pharm gh differ in effect from another (solution not withstanding) test e is the same regard less of manufacture.All gh is the same molecule(except 192).im not believing till I get proof.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 06:27:45 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
First thing upon rising with an empty stomach is the best for me.  No food for 45 mins afterwards.
I've never cared for it post workout because A) I work out about 10:30am in the morning and work out fasted and B) I need food ASAP post workout and see no need to take GH afterwards when I am going to be eating immediately.

I always use Serostim since I have easy access to it through people that have scripts.  I will say that if mass and size are your goals, then you need insulin as well.  Serostim alone will only lean you up a good bit (except in the face) and kick the metabolism up.  So unless you need to cut a bit, there is no reason to use it by itself.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »

What are you looking for......fat-loss/quality of life or epic mass gains?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 09:59:39 AM »
yes, good questions, different goals and timing does matter, albeit marginally but for the price of gh you want to get the most out of it

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »

Good question, I should have clarified....

My yo-yo bulking/cutting  days are done. I just like to maintain sub 10% BF year round. As long as I keep training hard, I still make slow and steady gains on pretty low doses.

Always wanted to try real GH, so I got 2 kits of generic yellow tops. Just curious how to maximize my product since it is very expensive.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »

This is great info to know, i want to get the most out of my Seros when i really try to out on serious size.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 10:17:30 AM »

Pin the minute you get home and wait 1 hour to eat.

If you are only shooting once a day it should be post workout.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »

8)

Thanks brother!

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 03:44:33 PM »

8)

Wouldn't it be better to pin it when you're getting changed after the gym and then by the time you've gotten ready and driven home, cooked etc it would be time to eat?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »
I can do the cooler trick, that's no problem

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 09:07:31 PM »
Oth and WW what would the timing be for size? Most likely you want to use slin with it.If you did pre workout slin do you do g.h. immed after training? Then how soon after can you do slin again? Or should you do g.h.by itself before bed? Or first thing in morning? Or does it not matter? What would be your size protocol with slin doing big shot g.h.3x week.do you still use slin on days off g.h. or will it just get you fat? Thanks

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 10:31:06 PM »
Did the post workout dose the last 2 days then waited 75 mins to eat. I noticed my pump remained for far longer than normal. Completely anecdotal but this is what I saw.